Page 1145 of 1270 FirstFirst ... 14564510451095113511431144114511461147115511951245 ... LastLast
Results 22,881 to 22,900 of 25381

Thread: Fairy Tail

  1. #22881
    Red Hero Rax, The Spooky Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    54,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So the dragon slayers somehow heard the cries of their friends from a different dimension all together and managed to break out from Acnologia's space time stuff.

    Why am I not even surprised

    They were just crystals




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  2. #22882
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty sure that was when Face was activated that gave Igneel the upper hand
    Your point is invalid because it should've affected both of them in the same way and since Igneel had what little magic power left, and still amanged to rip his arm off shows his power.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Jurassic Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They were just crystals
    Stop defending the chapter. The power of love is bullshit and you know it. No good author allows characters to defeat another after saying gay lines. Who would say that in real life? "I fight for my friends!". You would literally get roasted by your friends for saying that.

  3. #22883
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,166
    Why when there are people that aren't fatigue as well, plus dragons can fly

    - - - Updated - - -

    Power of feelings is a factually real power source, just like the Hulk getting stronger through anger


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  4. #22884
    Red Hero Rax, The Spooky Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    54,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Trivecta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your point is invalid because it should've affected both of them in the same way and since Igneel had what little magic power left, and still amanged to rip his arm off shows his power.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Stop defending the chapter. The power of love is bullshit and you know it. No good author allows characters to defeat another after saying gay lines. Who would say that in real life? "I fight for my friends!". You would literally get roasted by your friends for saying that.
    It didn't give them a power up or make them any stronger. All it did was help them wake up.

    Quit acting like he just threw a power u p their way for no reason. Jesus fuck.




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  5. #22885
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,597
    Yes because it makes perfect sense waking them up in Acnologia's time space dimension.

    Why the fuck are you defending this ?

  6. #22886
    Red Hero Rax, The Spooky Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    54,393
    They were incased in crystal. At no point did he say he was using his power to keep them asleep.




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  7. #22887
    even if the author says fairy tail is shit, rax will still defend fairy tail


  8. #22888
    Red Hero Rax, The Spooky Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    54,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    even if the author says fairy tail is shit, rax will still defend fairy tail

    This is why we aren't friends




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  9. #22889
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Jurassic Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is why we aren't friends
    come on man, did you ever disliked anything about fairy tail?


  10. #22890
    Red Hero Rax, The Spooky Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    54,393
    I've answered that question Multiple times




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  11. #22891
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    even if the author says fairy tail is shit, rax will still defend fairy tail
    Too bad he didn't.


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  12. #22892
    who didnt what?


  13. #22893
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,597
    They were trapped in a crystal that Acnologia was using in order to stabilize his power and now suddenly they hear the kokoro of their loved ones and wake up.

    BULLSHIT

  14. #22894
    Red Hero Rax, The Spooky Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    54,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They were trapped in a crystal that Acnologia was using in order to stabilize his power and now suddenly they hear the kokoro of their loved ones and wake up.

    BULLSHIT
    Show me where it was anything aside from Crystal and nothing beyond that.


    All it did was wake them up.


    Did you like the Ant-Man movie?




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  15. #22895
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who didnt what?
    The author


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  16. #22896
    the author what?


  17. #22897
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,166
    Author of ft


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  18. #22898
    what happened to him?


  19. #22899
    Red Hero Rax, The Spooky Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    54,393
    Fuck off,Az.




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  20. #22900
    fuck you rax


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •