Page 1210 of 1275 FirstFirst ... 2107101110116012001208120912101211121212201260 ... LastLast
Results 24,181 to 24,200 of 25493

Thread: Fairy Tail

  1. #24181
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Final Chapter: We see Natsu and Gray's kids and then we get a next Generation milking spree.
    NO BORUTO SHIT PLS

  2. #24182
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,951
    I want a next gen


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  3. #24183
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NO BORUTO SHIT PLS
    Believe It!

  4. #24184
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NO BORUTO SHIT PLS
    there is no info on that, only info on a new manga incoming


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  5. #24185
    ITS JAKE CENAAAA!!! Jake CENA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    52
    mashima needs stem cell treatment to fix his brain and get to write a half decent manga next time


  6. #24186
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,560
    His mangas have been great, don't understand why people complain half the time, if it's about PoF the i already explained it


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  7. #24187
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,951
    I would like a sequel. More mangaka need to get on the train of expanding these big successful series' worlds and whatnot.


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  8. #24188
    JustSomeDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nun Ya
    Posts
    2,621
    No they don't, all it does is drag it along most of the time.

  9. #24189
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,951
    I disagree


    But whatever.


    I hope Mashima's directing the anime still like they said before.


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  10. #24190
    Yeah. Maybe he'll have learnt from his mistake and retcon the manga and give us something decent

  11. #24191
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,951
    Watch yourself


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  12. #24192
    Tremendous Power Huo Yuhao's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    38,614
    They should just cancel the anime so we'll all forget it sooner.





  13. #24193
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,560
    Too bad for you we are likely going to get that


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  14. #24194
    Quote Originally Posted by Rong Nianbing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They should just cancel the anime so we'll all forget it sooner.

  15. #24195
    JustSomeDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nun Ya
    Posts
    2,621
    Rax is going to use the anime to prolong the thread.

  16. #24196
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,951
    Mashima is supposedly directing it to it'll be canon


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  17. #24197
    The only thing I want animated is the roar on bluenotestinger. Fuck the rest of the story. It's trash

  18. #24198
    Watch it be 10 year timeskip and Makarov is still alive.

  19. #24199
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,560
    That would be funny


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  20. #24200
    JustSomeDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nun Ya
    Posts
    2,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mashima is supposedly directing it to it'll be canon
    Unless he states it's canon, then it's not canon.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •