Page 945 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 4458458959359439449459469479559951045 ... LastLast
Results 18,881 to 18,900 of 23080

Thread: Fairy Tail

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll slap you
    Not unless I hit you first

I am Ghaul, and your Light is Mine!

Acnologia is going to suicide next so he can be gone from this shitty manga

wow...what garbage, if they off'ed August just like that, than this is probably the worst writing ever...I cant even imagine people who like this type of writing style to agree with what just happened...

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Acnologia is going to suicide next so he can be gone from this shitty manga
    We're also left with that dumbass Zeref

Quote Originally Posted by Cersei View Post
    @Y;

I remember back in 2012 when I loved this manga.

It's a shame to see it like it is.

I know it's best not to question FT, but why did Precht just straight up abandon August? You would think that him being Mavis' child, he'd actually give a fuck and not just ditch a baby in the middle of nowhere.

But then again, he was written by Mashima, so...

Binge reading Naruto and I am loving it so far

for some reason i thing mashima is trying to end it quickly

When the Wolf King carries the hammer, thus are the final days known.

It's genius writing.

Hiro: 'How do I get rid of these 2 characters that I've consistently potrayed to be out of everyones ballpark?'
    Editors: 'Friendship?'
    Hiro: 'Aww! Not again! How about suicide?'
    Editors: 'Don't you th-'
    Hiro: 'BOTH OF THEM!'

In this volume, the significant mystery about Dragon Slayers was revealed, did you enjoy it? Right after the reveal, some people were saying: "That's great setup!", the others "He came up with this plot recently, it's not fair" and others just "Hmph!". As for "coming up with plot recently" - if you by that mean, that some development wasn't decided even before 1st chapter, then almost every plot may be clasified as "recent made-up". One editor was saying "The story is a living thing". Different factors are included in it and it grows. There's no way, that full story can be decided from the very beginning, so with the story flows I will complement it little by little.
    Irene being mother of Dragonslayers was decided before she appeared in manga. On the other hand, her connection with Erza wasn't set at all. That's why she and Acnologia couldn't talk about Dragon Slaying Magic during their confrontation, it because "her connection with Erza wasn't set yet". I should've been more careful with this one.

Speaking about "recent made-up", I remember I wrote it before, but almost everything related to Erza is recent made-up. When I introduced her into the story, her magic, relationships with Jellal and Natsu weren't decided yet. It was like starting the bus before all passengers are on board, but as if she was a proof of "The story is living thing", she showed her growth and became one of the most popular FT characters.

I'll definitely add some "recent made-ups" in the future chapters. Well, not showing it too much is also professionals' job.

I think Mashima is legit trolling at this point.How the fuck did he come up with Irene being the DS creator when he gave absolutely no hint,instead giving more hints towards her being related with Erza?They looked exactly the same alongside the whole Neinhart crap and her wanting to kill her way before Irene was revealed to be a DS.

He is stupid.

'not showing it too much is also a professionals job.'

Well Mashima,

you suck at beeing a professional by your own definition, then.

There's the door Spaceman Makenzye's Avatar
    There's a difference between not showing too much and not having too much to show.
    Last edited by Makenzye; 03-17-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Rave was awesome. Mashima just doesn't take FT seriously

Guess he got confused between the dragon slaying part and the connection with Irene, otherwise it just makes no sense

August saw his mom and didn't want to kill her and her friends so he decided to stop and spell killed him. Debunked everyone's bitching, you wouldn't kill your own parent.

Quote Originally Posted by Trivecta View Post
    August saw his mom and didn't want to kill her and her friends so he decided to stop and spell killed him. Debunked everyone's bitching, you wouldn't kill your own parent.
    Yet he saw her being tortured back when the Spriggan gathered and did nothing.He didn't even give a fuck about her.

When was Mavis being tortured

I know Irene was hurting her when she was doing her thing, but August wasn't shown to have seen that.
    When the Wolf King carries the hammer, thus are the final days known.