Page 826 of 826 FirstFirst ... 326726776816824825826
Results 16,501 to 16,519 of 16519
  1. #16501
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reruns usually change drop rates and sometimes enemy layouts for quests. They can definitely improve go west, they already have by adding more servants that increase drops.

    Gotterdammerung is kinda weird, but thor and crew could show up I suppose but again gotterdammerung is weird.

    Thor is male for sure in the nasuverse he is a berserker class card in prisma illya which is sorta canon? Its more canon than the mashu alter doujin book anyways.
    Is not that Thor's son and not Thor himself?

  2. #16502
    Miss Nothing Iwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Enbizaka
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is not that Thor's son and not Thor himself?
    Damn I need to catch up. But honestly if any norse god is getting genderbent its Loki

  3. #16503
    That Old Dad Featherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Denmark/Japan
    Posts
    9,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is not that Thor's son and not Thor himself?
    Yeah it's Magni Though Beatrice does have parts from both in her iirc


  4. #16504
    I'm going dangerously low on golden apples

    Wish they would replace the gold exp from the login rewards with apples

  5. #16505
    The Illustrious Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    52,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm going dangerously low on golden apples

    Wish they would replace the gold exp from the login rewards with apples
    how much you got?


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  6. #16506
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    how much you got?
    Around 40

  7. #16507
    The Illustrious Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    52,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Around 40
    thought you were single digits or some shit.

    40 is about the amount I used on both my NA accounts each for the Da Vinci event, what do you need them now for?


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  8. #16508
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    thought you were single digits or some shit.

    40 is about the amount I used on both my NA accounts each for the Da Vinci event, what do you need them now for?
    Nibba 100 is the normal amount.

    I like playing.

  9. #16509
    The Illustrious Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    52,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nibba 100 is the normal amount.

    I like playing.
    normal you say? time for you to get help

    I'm surprised you play so much given your attitude lol


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  10. #16510
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    normal you say? time for you to get help

    I'm surprised you play so much given your attitude lol
    What I need is an event where you get shit ton of those.

    My attitude? Need you to explain here.

  11. #16511
    The Illustrious Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    52,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What I need is an event where you get shit ton of those.

    My attitude? Need you to explain here.
    pray for Apocrypha

    you give me the impression of a casual player looking down upon people who take the game more seriously lol


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  12. #16512
    In b4 apocrypha is another apple drain with lottery box

  13. #16513
    The Illustrious Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    52,676
    one can only wish, though a lottery so soon after Da vinci is ...


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  14. #16514
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    pray for Apocrypha

    you give me the impression of a casual player looking down upon people who take the game more seriously lol
    That shits gonna take the rest of my gold apples.

    I'll have you know I've only missed a login day in the past year because my tablet broke.

    If there's a type of players I look down upon, its the ones that grail their favorites to lv 100 yet leave their skills to 1/1/1, like legit kys.

    And the extreme waifufanboys.

  15. #16515
    Miss Nothing Iwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Enbizaka
    Posts
    375
    A lottery for Apocrypha with Astolfo shop keeper


  16. #16516
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That shits gonna take the rest of my gold apples.

    I'll have you know I've only missed a login day in the past year because my tablet broke.

    If there's a type of players I look down upon, its the ones that grail their favorites to lv 100 yet leave their skills to 1/1/1, like legit kys.

    And the extreme waifufanboys.
    my NA cu alter is lv96 with 3/1/1




  17. #16517
    Quote Originally Posted by Huo Yuhao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    my NA cu alter is lv96 with 3/1/1

    Faggot.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A lottery for Apocrypha with Astolfo shop keeper

    Collab events always have the 100 missions tho.

  18. #16518
    get angra in NA with about 200k-300k fp

    not to continue rolling or keep playing "CE Bomb: The game"

  19. #16519
    Anra Mainiiu.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •