The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

wow this event takes ages

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Congratz, yesterday was a good day to both of us
    ty ty it was.

almost no rolls for BB tho

if anyone is interested in the event itself, it seems BB is mixed with Nyarlathotep and is here to capture Guda. She has already killed off Pele and MHX-Mecha is here to stop her. She can loop time until she can get what she wants, which is why we have the x number of days as a mechanic and the prompt to say yes everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    wash out those eyes and look at her boobs broseph
    I think part of it is the angle, though they definitely could do with being reposition. It looks worse initially than it is, though.

Medb's boobs

and I was hoping summer Jeanne wouldn't use too much of the new mats but
    What about her boobs?

Ok I see what’s wrong with them.

I don't really feel this event

With all the previous events I've went full autist-mode and grinded hard right after the event starts but I've barely started yet with this one

did about 20 rolls-ish total in summer banner.. get the targeted martha and mordred. 1 3* event CE and 1 4* event ce, an addition of 4 trash 4* CE..
    Unexpected when the first batch of rolls are full of trash

it looks good, but Dantes didn't look like Komaeda in the summer costume lol

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    if anyone is interested in the event itself, it seems BB is mixed with Nyarlathotep and is here to capture Guda. She has already killed off Pele and MHX-Mecha is here to stop her. She can loop time until she can get what she wants, which is why we have the x number of days as a mechanic and the prompt to say yes everytime.

how far are you into the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    I think part of it is the angle, though they definitely could do with being reposition. It looks worse initially than it is, though.
    perhaps, but seeing as I can't find any other shots of her and her in game sprite looks largely fine, it's disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Ok I see what’s wrong with them.
    I knew I could trust your judgment

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    did about 20 rolls-ish total in summer banner.. get the targeted martha and mordred. 1 3* event CE and 1 4* event ce, an addition of 4 trash 4* CE..
    Unexpected when the first batch of rolls are full of trash
    no Squirtoria?

To be honest, I really want them to get rid of the Amagami guy. If you look at her sprite, the problem isn't in the proportions or the positioning, but in that her swimsuit is black and white on the breast cup. You can barely see the black bits on the right breast though, which makes her left breast look like it's smaller (because the black bit blends in with the belt underneath). But the thing is, that's just horrible design. Who the hell puts black on black and thinks it'll be a good idea? Between this, and last Summer, I think it's time to get rid of the guy (or just not ask him back). I can't imagine he has any say over Medb in general, after all. I found an image that outlines the proportions:

no Squirtoria?
    no 5* yet. still wondering whether i should put my last 4 tickets or not

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    no 5* yet. still wondering whether i should put my last 4 tickets or not
    I think you should save them, this gacha has already told you what it wants for you

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    To be honest, I really want them to get rid of the Amagami guy. If you look at her sprite, the problem isn't in the proportions or the positioning, but in that her swimsuit is black and white on the breast cup. You can barely see the black bits on the right breast though, which makes her left breast look like it's smaller (because the black bit blends in with the belt underneath). But the thing is, that's just horrible design. Who the hell puts black on black and thinks it'll be a good idea? Between this, and last Summer, I think it's time to get rid of the guy (or just not ask him back). I can't imagine he has any say over Medb in general, after all. I found an image that outlines the proportions:

wow that looks bad jfc.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    wow that looks bad jfc.
    It's really disappointing. I don't know why they keep using him - it's clear he doesn't put much effort into the art he does now. I mean, I'm pretty liberal with art - I give Parvati's design and such a pass because they draw other servants and I can sort of understand cutting corners given that they're not being paid well, but when you're a guest artist and literally only have to draw one servant like once a year at the very most, and you can't come up with better effort than this? Nah.

Apparently there has been quite a few complaints about it. On this basis I can't imagine the other ascensions or the final art will be any good either. I'll still roll and all that of course, but I want them to use someone other than the Amagami guy for once. I thought Nightingale had it bad but honestly this is worse.

wait, I thought Medb was drawn by a different dude? who's this Amagami guy?