Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sousei No Onmyouji

Name: Sousei No Onmyouji or Twin Star Exorcists
    Demographic: Shounen
    Genres: Action, comedy, romance ,fantasy, supernatural
    Synopsis:
    Rokuro is from a family of exorcists, but he'd rather be a singer, a soccer player or anything but an exorcist! He’s forced to own up to his own incredible potential when new arrival Benio stirs his competitive spirit. But their rivalry gets a twist when they earn the prestigious title of "Twin Star Exorcists"—two supreme fighters fated to marry and birth the ultimate spiritual warrior!
    Author: SUKENO Yoshika
    Artist: SUKENO Yoshika
    Places to read: Mangafox, kissmanga, mangainn, mangaeden, mangabug, mangahere, mangapanda
    Number of Chapters released in English : 18 (almost all with at least 40 pages worthof content)
    Schedule: Very random, updates are not often.

My reasoning of why you should read this manga: Sousei No Onmyouji, while it may sound like another exorcism manga with some romance thrown in, is a very enjoyable read. The story start out pretty bland, but picks up after time, especially after the first volume (1-3). The art is amazing (namely the fight scenes), and there are a number of enjoyable characters. Currently, there are only 18 chapters (with a few side chapters), almost everyone witb at least 40 pages worth of content. If interested, give it a read. And if wanted, share your thoughts. 

I finally picked this up.

Seems alright, not fan of the male MC but that's no surprise really.

Got a question

Been reading this awhile ago, haven't picked it back up but I hear there's been a timeskip. Do they get a lot better?

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got a question

Been reading this awhile ago, haven't picked it back up but I hear there's been a timeskip. Do they get a lot better?
    I personally can't answer because I'm currently at chapter 14 but @JustSomeDude can probably answer your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got a question

A lot better? Well, I can't say that really. If you didn't like them already, then you probably still won't.

There relationship did get better, though. They've gotten much closer and actually treat each other as romantic partners and future spouses. If you're reading for their relationship, then you're in for a treat.

The revival of this thread after over a year

Honestly I dropped this, waiting for it to pile up and then finish it one go (season 2 that is). I just don't find the story compelling anymore.
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Learn Networking In A Simple Yet Enjoyable Fashion! ↓
    https://chessbrain94.wixsite.com/ifnetworkswerehuman

You're watching the anime?

Why would you do that to yourself?

I'll try picking it back up then.

I started reading this because of how Basara's/Impurities look like.

Kamui's monster form is pretty badass, but I don't think Basara's can turn into their monster forms?

So far Kamui and Seigen are the only characters I really like.

Rest are meh/alright.

Just got to the latest chapter myself

The pacing is really fucked, the series could benefit from more SOL elements, but I like Seigen and the Heavenly Commander with emotes for a face

Other than that it's a well-written Bleach

I'll try to get around to this after I get caught up with KNY. Seems interesting.

I've always loved that scene.

Higano became my favorite character pretty damn quickly.

That scene of Higano and Hijirimaru looking at the sky while still being impurities killed me.

Finally caught up with the translated chapters.

Overall 7/10

Can't wait to see more of Kamui/Benio and hopefully we see Chino soon.

There was 3 new chapters released since I last checked.

Damn am I glad the head exorcist's son did not end up being another pervert rival.

- - - Updated - - -

Arima is the biggest dick in this series btw.

Arima was always a dick, so it's not top surprising. I just want to knoe how powerful he really is.

Yeah he was, but he was such a ultra dick to his own son.

I like the dude with small wife and many kids, the oldest looks like EMIYA from Fate.

I hope we get to see the fights of the other heavenly commanders, I'm really curious how Tatara fights.

Raws are out, and we do see more than just Rokuro fighting, so I'm sure most of the character's fights will be shown.

@JustSomeDude Have you watched the anime? I've seen some gifs of it and I'm honestly kind of tempted to watch it.

The pink haired Basara looks cute af.