Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 668

Thread: Donald Trump

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We were there before the Europeans, or at the very least around the same time as Lief Erikson. We know this because at least once it was recorded that people from Mali who were captured by Natives in South America could not communicate until it was discovered that a few of the South Americans spoke Arabic, which they learned from merchants who came to their lands for trade. So the Ottomans traded with the Americas before the land was colonized.

    There is also the fact that a decent number of African slaves were Muslims that were forced to practice their faith in secret. Some of the early slave revolts of the time were even carried out by Muslims, which we know because written Arabic was used as a secret form of communication.

    First mosque in America was built in 1731.

    Wow, thanks for the new knowledge.

  2. #42
    http://kolektakon.com/
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,834
    Though, with your point about ISIS. Virtually all attacks on Western soil that ISIS has claimed have been by natives, not immigrants or refugees. If there's anyone that should be looked at it's the natives that are so poor that'll they do anything, even acts of violence. Or the FBI, which actually is the cause of most, if potentially not all Islamic terrorist attacks on US soil.
    Many were born in or at least radicalized in the Middle East. Look no further than Tashfeen Malik and some of the 9/11 attackers like Khalid-al Mihdhar and Nawaf Muhammed Salim al-Hazmi. All Trump wants to do is make it more difficult for these people to sink their fangs into us. Right now it's just too damn easy.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis-954 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Many were born in or at least radicalized in the Middle East. Look no further than Tashfeen Malik and some of the 9/11 attackers like Khalid-al Mihdhar and Nawaf Muhammed Salim al-Hazmi. All Trump wants to do is make it more difficult for these people to sink their fangs into us. Right now it's just too damn easy.

    San Bernardino is suspicious at best. The news reports contradicted themselves every few minutes and eyewitness reports say they weren't the shooters.

    But, regardless, there have been over 355 mass shootings in the Us this year alone and the one or two that were muslims is your focus?

  4. #44
    http://kolektakon.com/
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    San Bernardino is suspicious at best. The news reports contradicted themselves every few minutes and eyewitness reports say they weren't the shooters.

    But, regardless, there have been over 355 mass shootings in the Us this year alone and the one or two that were muslims is your focus?
    How many of those mass shootings were inspired directly from religion? What makes San Bernadino unique is that they were in contact with ISIS. It's cerebral, and that is what sets it apart from a random nutjob who forgot to take his meds shooting up a convenience store.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis-954 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many of those mass shootings were inspired directly from religion? What makes San Bernadino unique is that they were in contact with ISIS. It's cerebral, and that is what sets it apart from a random nutjob who forgot to take his meds shooting up a convenience store.
    Many didn't have to do with religion, they had to do with local issues that you aren't putting any focus on.

    For example, the act that the FBI knowingly radicalizes young Muslims into acts of terrorism.

    So tell me how denying Muslims entry into the US is going to solve...anything? If you think ISIS is some kind of threat, then you should already know it's far easier for them to use some disgruntled native druggie than a Muslim immigrant.

    And I don't see you calling for an end to foreign interference in this thread which is the number one cause of worldwide terrorism in the first place.

  6. #46
    http://kolektakon.com/
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Many didn't have to do with religion, they had to do with local issues that you aren't putting any focus on.

    Uhm... wot?

    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/us...re-missed.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For example, the act that the FBI knowingly radicalizes young Muslims into acts of terrorism.

    Again, wot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So tell me how denying Muslims entry into the US is going to solve...anything? If you think ISIS is some kind of threat, then you should already know it's far easier for them to use some disgruntled native druggie than a Muslim immigrant.

    Denying that Tashfeen Malik a VISA would have saved 14 lives. And wait, are you implying ISIS isn't a threat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And I don't see you calling for an end to foreign interference in this thread which is the number one cause of worldwide terrorism in the first place.

    Believe me, I don't want us over there, either, but so long as they keep threatening us and acting on those threats, then there are still lessons left that they need to be taught. We have a nation and innocents to protect.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis-954 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Please read my posts more carefully. I said that many (meaning the vast, vast majority) of cases of violence in the US have to do with local issues that you are completely ignoring. So why are you bring up one isolated incident? Whether or not you like to admit it violence due to white supremacists, Christian radicals, corrupted police and gangs are an everyday occurrence in the US where as violence due to supposed Islamic terrorism is actually very rare.

    Again, wot?
    Why do you attempt to discuss topics that you have absolutely no understanding of? It's a well known fact that the FBI radicalizes young Muslims on purpose in the US, similar to how they tried caching druggies by giving drug dealers the means to deal more drugs. It's called entrapment, do some reading on it. I recommend the book "The Terror Factory" as it highlights specific cases of such entrapment in detail. .

    Denying that Tashfeen Malik a VISA would have saved 14 lives. And wait, are you implying ISIS isn't a threat?
    I've already noted that the evidence for the California shooting is dubious at best and is best not used in an argument. But since you insist, I once again bring up the point that Islamic terrorism in the US makes up a very small minority of violence.

    And yes, I'm implying ISIS is not a threat. If they were a threat, the Us would be actually going after them instead of playing hopscotch.


    Believe me, I don't want us over there, either, but so long as they keep threatening us and acting on those threats, then there are still lessons left that they need to be taught. We have a nation and innocents to protect.
    The only reason ISIS does any of the stuff it does is because of foreign intervention. Also, interesting fact, it's believed the ringleaders of ISIS are former members of Saddam's military.

    And you act like ISIS is some sort of new group when it's been around for ages now. It's up to you to educate yourself to the point where you don't start in your boots from every supposed boogeyman.

  8. #48
    http://kolektakon.com/
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    [/FONT]

    Please read my posts more carefully. I said that many (meaning the vast, vast majority) of cases of violence in the US have to do with local issues that you are completely ignoring. So why are you bring up one isolated incident? Whether or not you like to admit it violence due to white supremacists, Christian radicals, corrupted police and gangs are an everyday occurrence in the US where as violence due to supposed Islamic terrorism is actually very rare.


    Why do you attempt to discuss topics that you have absolutely no understanding of? It's a well known fact that the FBI radicalizes young Muslims on purpose in the US, similar to how they tried caching druggies by giving drug dealers the means to deal more drugs. It's called entrapment, do some reading on it. I recommend the book "The Terror Factory" as it highlights specific cases of such entrapment in detail. .



    I've already noted that the evidence for the California shooting is dubious at best and is best not used in an argument. But since you insist, I once again bring up the point that Islamic terrorism in the US makes up a very small minority of violence.

    And yes, I'm implying ISIS is not a threat. If they were a threat, the Us would be actually going after them instead of playing hopscotch.




    The only reason ISIS does any of the stuff it does is because of foreign intervention. Also, interesting fact, it's believed the ringleaders of ISIS are former members of Saddam's military.

    And you act like ISIS is some sort of new group when it's been around for ages now. It's up to you to educate yourself to the point where you don't start in your boots from every supposed boogeyman.
    Yes; those are everyday occurrences, unfortunately, but they are homegrown issues that we deal with accordingly. Another important aspect to note is that most of these cases are isolated incidents and not organized plans engineered to kill as many innocent people as possible inspired by foreign terrorist organizations. I also don't see police or gangs killing in the name of God or their religion.

    Funny how you ask me for evidence (which I provide) and offer up none of your own in return. All I have right now is your word that Malik might not be a terrorist and that the FBI radicalizes young Muslims. You've provided nothing of substance.

    So according to you, what ISIS is doing is perfectly reasonable and acceptable?

    Of course they aren't "new". They are simply the most recent face and name of radical Islamic terror.
    Last edited by Louis-954; 12-14-2015 at 03:37 AM.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium Creed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The worst thing I've seen so far is him making fun of a physically disabled person, which obviously knocked him down a few pegs for me. Aside from that I've seen people calling him a racist and a sexist, not sure if that's accurate though.
    he's taking money from a super pack.

    he lies. he's obnoxious, and he's toxic and wrong, and he bankrupted all his companies to get ahead. he ain't selfless. he is selfish. he has a twisted view of the world, warped by all that wealth i'd bet. plus he's plain dumb. he rarely knows what he's talking about. he'll say he'll fix this issue, but afaik he hasn't given substance... because there is none. he get's into office, he'll make the world hate the US. he is a bully. he will make your country fight a dozen different wars and cause countless deaths. he will try his hardest to exile anyone he doesn't like, and he will threaten free speech by association and probably onto it's own. he is very bigoted, very childish. he should not have power. he has wealth. don't give him power too.

    He's incompetent. Even if he was honest (which he is not), you do not let a child be president.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Isis would probably do it's terrorist thing without intervention. They just wouldn't have as much support.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Isis would probably do it's terrorist thing without intervention. They just wouldn't have as much support.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Is this what you're talking about?
    That “mosque” in Columbus’ memoirs was almost certainly a metaphor: Chris saw a large and memorable bit of geography and waxed eloquent; a turn of phrase like this during the renaissance evoked something majestic and exotic, and Columbus was a man who liked frills. There is no archaeological evidence of Islam in the Americas before Columbus’s arrival, and though a 10th century historian tells the story of a Muslim navigator who returned from a western “unknown territory” with marvelous treasures, complete with a map showing a vague outline of a western coast shrouded in fog, the tale does not mean Muslim merchants beat Columbus.
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...er-get-in-line

    - - - Updated - - -

    Is this what you're talking about?
    That “mosque” in Columbus’ memoirs was almost certainly a metaphor: Chris saw a large and memorable bit of geography and waxed eloquent; a turn of phrase like this during the renaissance evoked something majestic and exotic, and Columbus was a man who liked frills. There is no archaeological evidence of Islam in the Americas before Columbus’s arrival, and though a 10th century historian tells the story of a Muslim navigator who returned from a western “unknown territory” with marvelous treasures, complete with a map showing a vague outline of a western coast shrouded in fog, the tale does not mean Muslim merchants beat Columbus.
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...er-get-in-line
    Last edited by Rim; 12-14-2015 at 03:57 AM.

  10. #50
    http://kolektakon.com/
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Rim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he's taking money from a super pack.

    he lies. he's obnoxious, and he's toxic and wrong, and he bankrupted all his companies to get ahead. he ain't selfless. he is selfish. he has a twisted view of the world, warped by all that wealth i'd bet. plus he's plain dumb. he rarely knows what he's talking about. he'll say he'll fix this issue, but afaik he hasn't given substance... because there is none. he get's into office, he'll make the world hate the US. he is a bully. he will make your country fight a dozen different wars and cause countless deaths. he will try his hardest to exile anyone he doesn't like, and he will threaten free speech by association and probably onto it's own. he is very bigoted, very childish. he should not have power. he has wealth. don't give him power too.
    Four companies going bankrupt is "all of them"?

    Way to conveniently neglect to mentions the hundreds of business deals, invests and companies he owns or has stake in that are all successful. I don't know about you, but I'd say batting a 96% average is damn impressive.

    He doesn't take money from super pacs. He's self-funding his entire campaign and accepting donations (same as every other candidate) from anyone who cares to contribute.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis-954 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Four companies going bankrupt is "all of them"?

    Way to conveniently neglect to mentions the hundreds of business deals, invests and companies he owns or has stake in that are all successful. I don't know about you, but I'd say batting a 96% average is damn impressive.

    He doesn't take money from super pacs. He's self-funding his entire campaign and accepting donations (same as every other candidate) from anyone who cares to contribute.
    can't pretend to know the biography of the man, but it seems conclusive to me that he got to be billionaire wealthy by looking out for himself only.

    he did of course take money from big business through super pacs, but stopped when the media outed him. it doesn't really matter, since he probably doesn't care about super pacs that much and will do what he thinks is right regardless. however, he isn't competent enough to do a good job, and i'm pretty sure he's a narcissist.

    not the acceptable kind that compromises for self-aggrandizement, but the sort of person who believes they're right no matter what, and is of course very wrong.

    - - - Updated - - -

    information im working with: http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/06/donald-trump-companies-bankruptcy-atlantic-city

    parts that i don't like: when questioned about bankruptcy trump responds that he himself never went bankrupt. he doesn't see why it's an issue. in trump's world the president doesn't work for anyone. he's his own boss.

    however, i can see how his bankruptcies might be exaggerated. i just haven't seen proof he owns many businesses, so i am open on this.

    trump would still make a shitty president.

    - - - Updated - - -

    information im working with: http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/06/donald-trump-companies-bankruptcy-atlantic-city

    parts that i don't like: when questioned about bankruptcy trump responds that he himself never went bankrupt. he doesn't see why it's an issue. in trump's world the president doesn't work for anyone. he's his own boss.

    however, i can see how his bankruptcies might be exaggerated. i just haven't seen proof he owns many businesses, so i am open on this.

    trump would still make a shitty president.

  12. #52
    Say cheese! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15,429
    This thread gives me a tremendous case of sad.


  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread gives me a tremendous case of sad.
    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why is this even a thead

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread gives me a tremendous case of sad.
    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why is this even a thead

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium Creed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The worst thing I've seen so far is him making fun of a physically disabled person, which obviously knocked him down a few pegs for me. Aside from that I've seen people calling him a racist and a sexist, not sure if that's accurate though.

    You should factor in his policies and not junk like this.

    The charge of him make fun of a disabled person was rather weak source once you look into it. But do I believe Trump capable of making fun of a disable guy who wrote badly about him on his handicap in a private setting?? Hell yeah. But within the event that he was criticized. No.

    The charged that he was sexist. Was stemmed from the blood from her mouth, ear, and whatever (I don't think I quote it correctly). That media spin was pretty weak also. Consider of all the GOP candidates, he is the best with women health care at that particular time (which was in August). The period after that Fiorina and others went super extreme with Planned Parenthood and abortion causing Trump to veer more to the right.

    The racist charge was on his black crime tweet. As a person who had calculated these stats before. That #s was way off. Because he retweet random shit. Many of his retweet was rather inaccurate. lol, some of the polls he chose to highlight about his poll numbers are from polls that I even dismiss. However, the true #s are nothing to be proud of if you are a liberal and or African American. Especially, when you population scale them.

    The racist charge was also on multiple things. But if you want to troll Trump. Make posts and image that seemed semi accurate and send it to him. He may retweet it and caused himself troubles.

    But policies is what matter. Policies is where I understood why people agree or disagree with him.

    And really, people should vote for their interests.

    Even those who are sympathetic to Trump, will find that the medication is a bit too bitter.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread gives me a tremendous case of sad.
    Tell me about it.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Rim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he did of course take money from big business through super pacs, but stopped when the media outed him.
    When is this? And based on your comments, I don't think you know how Superpacs work.

    I think I know the incident that you are talking about since I follow it when the story first broke. But why don't you explain it in your own words so I can take your arguments down.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tell me about it.
    On Atlas forum, a Muslim Republican ask Trump's supporters reason why he should support Trump. I have to laugh.

    If I am a Muslim or if I had family members that are undocumented immigrants. I shouldn't vote for Trump.

    The fact that this guy is a republican and don't know the general Republican attitude toward Islam is just sad.

  18. #58
    Say cheese! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium Creed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why?
    This I'll probably take to text or PM

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium Creed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why?
    This I'll probably take to text or PM


  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The terror factory
    Never read that book. First off, for that particular book, was there any academic reviews either positively or negatively? And how do they go around writing that book. Anybody could write a book nowadays. I did look up the author and he is some what reputable.

    Second of, is the FBI's tactics any different than when they posed as a young child against pedophiles or posing as killer for hire for people want to hired someone to murder their spouses. Of course, people may not have act out or hire a killer if the FBI didn't approach them. But the feelings/sentiments are already there in these cases.

    These tactics had always been there, you know that right?

    Because I am sure, you would use Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis as an example.

  20. #60
    http://kolektakon.com/
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Listen, buddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On Atlas forum, a Muslim Republican ask Trump's supporters reason why he should support Trump. I have to laugh.

    If I am a Muslim or if I had family members that are undocumented immigrants. I shouldn't vote for Trump.

    The fact that this guy is a republican and don't know the general Republican attitude toward Islam is just sad.
    Why do you want 11+ million undocumented immigrants here? They're a massive strain on the economy. They steal our jobs, leech our benefits and many of them are violent. https://www.txdps.state.tx.us/admini...Statistics.htm

    And that's just one state. Why on earth do you want to invite this into our country?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •