Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

He sure is entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If this guy get elected America will become the worlds laughing stock.
    Become?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Zuckerberg View Post
    100% accurate. He's the most racist, sexist fuck to exist. He wants to ban muslims from America.
    He is over defensive.

This is why my father said he won't become president, because he says things the minority will not accept.

I like the guy personally, but I am white and a Christian. Mostly because I like republicans. Obama labeled every American stupid but he forgets he let a terrorist free like a Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-954 View Post
    That isn't racism.
    Because muslim =/= race right?

Trump won't fix a country, he'll take it back a few years to the point where rich white males leave comfortably while the others are trampled on. He has no understanding of what he hasn't lived and throws around blatantly false sentences based on nothing more than prejudices.
    How is he going to be of help when he thinks a hard beginning is having a single apartment in New York and one million dollars given by your father? Making a country better means helping the middle lower class to get a better quality of life and he is definitely not fit for this role

The guy who wants free college seems to make more sense, but maybe he has said preposterous things too and I simply didn't see/hear them

http://kolektakon.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedede View Post
    Because muslim =/= race right?
    Islam isn't a race. It's just an idea, a religion an ideology. Islam (any religion) is not above criticism. There's a lot wrong with Islam.

I remember he said he would bang his daughter or something

Real nigga, dont blame him. I would too

Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium Creed View Post
    Why?

I want less Muslims.

Islam isn't a race. It's just an idea, a religion an ideology. Islam (any religion) is not above criticism. There's a lot wrong with Islam.
    Don't know if it's a long yes or if you thought I was trying to imply that Islam was a race

That isn't racism.
    No, but it's just as bad.

In New York he's been a joke since the nineties; it's bizarre to see him getting any public support whatsoever but it's not surprising once you realize that he's become a demagogue for the xenophobic contingent within this country, similar to the rise of far-right aka fascist-leaning parties in Europe (National Front party in France, Nationalist Movement Party in Turkey, Golden Dawn in Greece to name a few). Most of these parties gain power by demonizing some minority group. In Turkey it is gypsies; here it is Muslims or Mexicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    No, but it's just as bad.
    No, it isn't. Once again, religious beliefs are not above scrutiny and criticism. Trump isn't wrong to want to enforce a temporary ban on its ideology's and principles from being allowed into the country.

"Oh, but you're playing right into ISIS's hands by rejecting their faith!" Guess what? If that's all it takes to convince "good" Muslims to join ISIS and become a jihadist then they were fucked in the head to begin with and we don't need them here. My mom is a Christian, sometimes when I criticize her belief system she'll simply remove herself from the situation by ending the conversation or leaving the room. What she doesn't do is go shoot up a mall or blow herself up like these jihadists like to do all too often.

Ever thought about the fact that they may get more coverage even when they are not necessarily the most active?
    There are more deaths in america due do extremist christian attacks

Now while they don't cause the more deaths they certainly do cause the more spectacular ones, but the thing is that the countries from where these migrants come from are the ones who are suffering the most, so he will most likely be preventing pacifist muslims fleeing from the "war" in their home country from settling.

And last but not least, how the fuck is he going to recognize muslims? Think that the ones who come to kill people will not lie when entering the country? Or he will to that based on their names/faces/origins? Then that becomes racism

No, it isn't. Once again, religious beliefs are not above scrutiny and criticism. Trump isn't wrong to want to enforce a temporary ban on its ideology's and principles from being allowed into the country.

"Oh, but you're playing right into ISIS's hands by rejecting their faith!" Guess what? If that's all it takes to convince "good" Muslims to join ISIS and become a jihadist then they were fucked in the head to begin with and we don't need them here. My mom is a Christian, sometimes when I criticize her belief system she'll simply remove herself from the situation by ending the conversation or leaving the room. What she doesn't do is go shoot up a mall or blow herself up like these jihadists like to do all too often.

Yes, it definitely is. And if you subscribe to this way of thinking then you're just as bad as any racist.

Denying people entry into a nation, basically treating them as if they are beneath you, solely because you find some flaws with their beliefs is the very definition of bigotry. And not only that, it does absolutely nothing to help the situation. The issues in America aren't caused by Islam, whereas many of the issues in Muslim countries are caused directly by American interference. Yet you don't see Muslims overseas seeking to ban all American entry into the countries.

The fact that you think, or even imply, that terrorist engage in terrorism because their beliefs were criticized really just shows how little you understand of global politics. The majority of those who engage in terrorism is because American, European and some Arab terrorists bomb their families, their daughters, sons and mothers, to smithereens.

Ever thought about the fact that they may get more coverage even when they are not necessarily the most active?
    There are more deaths in america due do extremist christian attacks
    Believe me, Christianity is just as high up on my shit list as Islam is. The difference is, is that it's been here since the beginning. Why do we need to invite more problems?

And no, not even the top 10 domestic Christian terror attacks combined come anywhere close to matching 9/11, and anything on top of that is just a cherry on top. Chrsitian extremism isn't nearly as organized, threatening or relevant right now as Islamic terror.

Now while they don't cause the more deaths they certainly do cause the more spectacular ones, but the thing is that the countries from where these migrants come from are the ones who are suffering the most, so he will most likely be preventing pacifist muslims fleeing from the "war" in their home country from settling.
    It sucks but it's necessary. ISIS is printing fake passports and has gone on record saying they have infiltrated refugee waves in order to invade the west.

And last but not least, how the fuck is he going to recognize muslims? Think that the ones who come to kill people will not lie when entering the country? Or he will to that based on their names/faces/origins? Then that becomes racism
    Background checks, interviews, their clothing, their names, see what they are up to on social media etc. Of course some are still going to get through, but we can minimize the risk of harm with a strict vetting process.

You realize Islam has been in the Americas just as long as Christianity, right? Perhaps longer.

Yes, it definitely is. And if you subscribe to this way of thinking then you're just as bad as any racist.

Rejecting someone's faith isn't racist.
    Denying people entry into a nation, basically treating them as if they are beneath you, solely because you find some flaws with their beliefs is the very definition of bigotry. And not only that, it does absolutely nothing to help the situation. The issues in America aren't caused by Islam, whereas many of the issues in Muslim countries are caused directly by American interference. Yet you don't see Muslims overseas seeking to ban all American entry into the countries.

Yes, you're damn fucking right I find flaws in a belief system whose holy book has no less than 100 verses calling Muslims to war against the nonbeliever. And yes, Muslims are bring their problems to the west. 9/11, Paris, San Bernadino... we don't need that jihad bullshit here, sorry.
    Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

I REJECT this bullshit with every fiber of my being. If that makes me a bigot (talk about a pot calling the kettle black, huh?) then so be it, I'm a bigot and damn proud of it.

The fact that you think, or even imply, that terrorist engage in terrorism because their beliefs were criticized really just shows how little you understand of global politics. The majority of those who engage in terrorism is because American, European and some Arab terrorists bomb their families, their daughters, sons and mothers, to smithereens.

Nonsense... Islam has been spread by the sword since the Mohammad founded it. America certainly played its part in destabilizing the Middle East, but that doesn't change the fact that these people have been murdering and warring against each other since the religions founding.

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."
    Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."
    Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
    Islam dehumanizes anyone who doesn't believe. According to Islam, I'm just fodder for hell and my life is worth less than nothing. Where is the lie?
    Last edited by Louis-954; 12-12-2015 at 10:43 PM.

Rejecting someone's faith isn't racist.
    [/FONT]
    Yes, you're damn fucking right I find flaws in a belief system whose holy book has no less than 100 verses calling Muslims to war against the nonbeliever.

I REJECT this bullshit with every fiber of my being. If that makes me a bigot (talk about a pot calling the kettle black, huh?) then so be it, I'm a bigot and damn proud of it.

[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms][FONT=comic sans ms]
    Nonsense... Islam has been spread by the sword since the Mohammad founded it.

Islam dehumanizes anyone who doesn't believe. Where is the lie?

I never said any of this is racism, I said it's bigotry which is just as bad.

It's clear you're just a very, very uneducated individual. You bring up verses that are specifically talking about war but do not mention how Islam guarantees religious freedom, how we're not supposed to be aggressors, how it's citizens are given electricity and gas for free, how Muslims and non-Muslims are given the same rights and so on.

So I'll stop here, since you're trying to make this a discussion about Islam and not Donald Trump. If you want me to clear up your misconceptions about Islam itself, we can do that in the Islam thread.

__

Though, with your point about ISIS. Virtually all attacks on Western soil that ISIS has claimed have been by natives, not immigrants or refugees. If there's anyone that should be looked at it's the natives that are so poor that'll they do anything, even acts of violence. Or the FBI, which actually is the cause of most, if potentially not all Islamic terrorist attacks on US soil.
    Last edited by Pimp of Pimps; 12-12-2015 at 10:42 PM.

You realize Islam has been in the Americas just as long as Christianity, right? Perhaps longer.
    wat?

the europeans brought christiany

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead View Post
    wat?

We were there before the Europeans, or at the very least around the same time as Lief Erikson. We know this because at least once it was recorded that people from Mali who were captured by Natives in South America could not communicate until it was discovered that a few of the South Americans spoke Arabic, which they learned from merchants who came to their lands for trade. So the Ottomans traded with the Americas before the land was colonized.

There is also the fact that a decent number of African slaves were Muslims that were forced to practice their faith in secret. Some of the early slave revolts of the time were even carried out by Muslims, which we know because written Arabic was used as a secret form of communication.

First mosque in America was built in 1731.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead View Post
    wat?

He's talking about since before America was founded.