Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They thought Trump was getting a message through one of his regular anti-media post and that it'd make perfect sense to have sentence like "despite the constant negative media "I will stand up" "?
    Hmm I guess stretching that could mean he considers the media depicts him as a terrible man but that he'll be here for the people of Kaboul
    Yeah they though it was a secret message, using the nonexistent Arabic word "covfefe".
    Fucking hilarious.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

1 covfefe with 2 sugars please.
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015

crooked hilary strikes again

Last edited by Bold; 06-02-2017 at 09:07 AM.

No matter how people disliked him he won the election, which means he represents more than half of Americans thoughts.
    Having a nationalist as a president might not be a good option for the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Neopolos View Post
    No matter how people disliked him he won the election, which means he represents more than half of Americans thoughts.
    Having a nationalist as a president might not be a good option for the United States.
    He didn't win the majority vote. Just the electoral college votes.

Alright, I learned something new.

Both hil-dog and trump were pretty terrible choices.

Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Niggas hating on Trump?

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Trump engaging in a shouting match with North Korea is making the situation so much worse. Him not understanding the actual issue at hand could have very real consequences where once there were none.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    Trump engaging in a shouting match with North Korea is making the situation so much worse. Him not understanding the actual issue at hand could have very real consequences where once there were none.
    Is there ever going to be a good way to handle the North Korea situation

Quote Originally Posted by Punished Ultra View Post
    Is there ever going to be a good way to handle the North Korea situation
    Yes, and the prevailing US policy only makes things worse. At the very least, this isn't it.

Yes but I will only say what makes it worse

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    Yes, and the prevailing US policy only makes things worse. At the very least, this isn't it.
    Well, I'd like to hear your thoughts on how else this will end peacefully.

I don't believe that anything Trump has said is putting anyone in a more dangerous position. NK detonating a hydrogen bomb a week ago, and their improved missile capabilities are really what's ramping this up. Their rhetoric and position are the same as they have been.

Honestly North Korea aint gonna do shit, I dont believe this situation is half as bad as the media makes it out to be even here in my country, its just so much fear mongering its ridiculous...

I don't believe that anything Trump has said is putting anyone in a more dangerous position. NK detonating a hydrogen bomb a week ago, and their improved missile capabilities are really what's ramping this up. Their rhetoric and position are the same as they have been.

Trump threatening military action is just more fuel to the fire and exactly what the N.K. leaders want so they can continue their campaign. As you said, nothing is new about their rhetoric. What is new is that they have nukes or are extremely close to having complete and working nukes with ICBM technology. Slapping sanctions on the most isolated country in the world is stupid. Giving them more reasons to arm is stupid. Letting their threats get to you, as the President of the United States, is stupid. The only way to ramp it down is to stop ramping it up. What N.K. wants is to be included into the international community and if we had done earnest work in the past to try and ease tensions, things might be different. We don't even have effective diplomatic relations with them which is one of the main ways to de-escalate. And I do mean real, diplomatic initiatives that follow a plan to allow N.K. to become a normal country. It'll take a loooong time but that's better than our current course.

By developing their nuclear and ICBM options, they've continually forced everyone to pay attention to them and "kowtow" to their power. They won't be launching any strikes on anyone unless they feel they're about to be invaded or something like that because they aren't stupid, but by continuing to play this game we're just giving them more reason to continually amp up and heat up a conflict that the US helped to create.