Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ma boy trump knocked the state of the union address out of the park

I thought CNN was fake news.
    But I really am proud of Trump for learning how to use a teleprompter.
    Last edited by barreltheif; 03-01-2017 at 10:37 AM.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

The President of Croatia wants the D.

insanity strikes again

Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Is Trump dyslexic?

She'll set things right

Last edited by Dai Don Dedede; 06-01-2017 at 10:10 AM.

My guess was that tweet was prematurely sent before spell check could catch him.

What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.

Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    My guess was that tweet was prematurely sent before spell check could catch him.
    And then Trump and his staff didn't change it for 6 hours. And then Trump and Spicer pretended that it actually had a secret meaning.

Sometimes I wonder whether Trump is planning for an insanity or senility defense. Too much of his behavior just seems too ridiculous and insane not to be intentional. And remember Trump's propagandist Roger Stone trying to plant the idea of Trump being senile?

But then I remember that Trump probably isn't smart or self-controlled enough for any of this, and he most likely is just astoundingly incompetent. I mean, I realize being president is a damn hard job, and Trump has zero experience and a poor temperament for it, and he's old too, but it's hard to imagine a random person off the street being made president and fucking up in quite the ways he has.
    Last edited by barreltheif; 06-01-2017 at 10:28 AM.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    And then Trump and his staff didn't notice it for 6 hours? And then Trump and Spicer pretended that it actually had a secret meaning?

Sometimes I wonder whether Trump is planning for an insanity or senility defense. Too much of his behavior just seems too ridiculous and insane not to be intentional. And remember Trump's propagandist Roger Stone trying to plant the idea of Trump being senile? But then I remember that Trump probably isn't smart or self-controlled enough for any of this, and he most likely is just astoundingly incompetent.
    They gotta be a united front

I didn't think much of it at first but apparently he makes such mistakes often, he didn't write honored properly, had to try three times to write hereby, he wrote unpresidented instead of unprecedented and so on
    It seems weird that the official representative of an english-speaking country would regularly make mistakes when he writes 140characters sentences in his own language. We'd make fun of our own president if he couldn't release correct texts in english (Hollande was often ridiculed for his atrocious english level, and even Macron who is more than decent gets some comments about his accent)

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    I didn't think much of it at first but apparently he makes such mistakes often, he didn't write honored properly, had to try three times to write hereby, he wrote unpresidented instead of unprecedented and so on
    It seems weird that the official representative of an english-speaking country would regularly make mistakes when he writes 140characters sentences in his own language. We'd make fun of our own president if he couldn't release correct texts in english (Hollande was often ridiculed for his atrocious english level, and even Macron who is more than decent gets some comments about his accent)
    Trump is teflon. Dude can't do a thing wrong. I don't think anything will take him out of power.

Who cares?

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    And then Trump and his staff didn't change it for 6 hours. And then Trump and Spicer pretended that it actually had a secret meaning.

Sometimes I wonder whether Trump is planning for an insanity or senility defense. Too much of his behavior just seems too ridiculous and insane not to be intentional. And remember Trump's propagandist Roger Stone trying to plant the idea of Trump being senile?

But then I remember that Trump probably isn't smart or self-controlled enough for any of this, and he most likely is just astoundingly incompetent. I mean, I realize being president is a damn hard job, and Trump has zero experience and a poor temperament for it, and he's old too, but it's hard to imagine a random person off the street being made president and fucking up in quite the ways he has.
    Some serious extrapolation. You sound like a loon.

Trump is teflon. Dude can't do a thing wrong. I don't think anything will take him out of power.
    Well it wouldn't be anything worth taking him out of power, but I'm just appalled by a supposedly educated man not being able to write his own language properly, and I find it weird that he wouldn't try to be careful. As a matter of fact it reflects badly on americans who already have a reputation of being dumb, but it's just a matter of appearance I guess

His policies are what should make his position shaky

Well it wouldn't be anything worth taking him out of power, but I'm just appalled by a supposedly educated man not being able to write his own language properly, and I find it weird that he wouldn't try to be careful. As a matter of fact it reflects badly on americans who already have a reputation of being dumb, but it's just a matter of appearance I guess

He graduated from UPenn (which is really close to the uni i'm going to) but he literally did nothing there. Dude was like a trust fund kid from the start. Always use to other people taking the blame for his actions, etc.

But w/e -- people are gonna follow this guy to the depths of hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post

Who cares?
    Maybe I should do this in ever manga thread on the site. I know it'd probably generate crazy amounts of conversation that I "obviously" was interested in.

Last edited by Bold; 06-01-2017 at 10:54 AM.

I don't see it as particularly important that a politician gives that much consideration to "optics" of such a thing.

I mean obviously Trump's English is not polished but it seems silly when people take an intellectual high ground off something so trivial.

Trump isn't a man to use words to impress, but he uses his way with words and his conviction.

I might not agree with some of his policies but it's a slippery slope to think he's dumb because he used words incorrectly or sometimes puts a foot in his mouth.

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by U View Post
    Some serious extrapolation. You sound like a loon.
    You didn't read my post. There was literally zero extrapolation. My post briefly entertained and then rejected a conspiracy theory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by U View Post
    I don't see it as particularly important that a politician gives that much consideration to "optics" of such a thing.
    I mean obviously Trump's English is not polished but it seems silly when people take an intellectual high ground off something so trivial.
    I mostly agree. Optics are usually unimportant, like they were here. However, they become important when you want to negotiate with someone who might try to nuke your country if you appear to be insulting him.

Last edited by barreltheif; 06-01-2017 at 05:16 PM.

They thought Trump was getting a message through one of his regular anti-media post and that it'd make perfect sense to have sentence like "despite the constant negative media "I will stand up" "?
    Hmm I guess stretching that could mean he considers the media depicts him as a terrible man but that he'll be here for the people of Kaboul