Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 330
  1. #241
    Ye ... ah Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    246,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What changes needs to be done here?
    gap between Nene and Isshiki, no gap between Eizan/Erina and Hayama/Souma (Eizan should be the weakest of the four )

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not alot. I would personally move nene to A+

    Rentals and his crew should be in B bracket.
    That could work as well

    I think Rentals should be B+ while the rest go into B.

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    gap between Nene and Isshiki, no gap between Eizan/Erina and Hayama/Souma (Eizan should be the weakest of the four )
    I disagree on the Eizan thing.

  3. #243
    Ye ... ah Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    246,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree on the Eizan thing.
    I disagree on your disagreement

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree on your disagreement
    We'll have to see what other people say then.

  5. #245
    PIERCE THE HEAVENS Bold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,036
    Kurokiba's falling behind.


    “With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kurokiba's falling behind.
    He'll catch up soon.

  7. #247
    Ye ... ah Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    246,407
    People think Takumi's somehow equal to Souma when he has no recent feats but Kurokiba defeating Rentals relatively recently and he's behind.

  8. #248
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,919
    Don't mind me, just putting Saiba at the top of the list.

  9. #249
    The likes of Takumi and even Megumi are gonna surpass Kurokiba and Alice.

    Kurokiba and Alice are trash tier now

  10. #250
    And people doubted Takumi.

    But I do feel like we'll see Alice and Ryo again soon, doubt they'll just go home and mope all day.

  11. #251
    Going to put Isshiki above Nene now.

  12. #252
    lazy
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Home( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Going to put Isshiki above Nene now.
    Put Souma above Hayama

  13. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATH View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Put Souma above Hayama
    For what reason?

  14. #254
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For what reason?
    Well he did beat him and he's only going to get better. You don't think that someone would go from being stronger than the MC, to being beaten by the MC, only to once again become superior to the MC?
    When would Souma surpass him again, in that case?

  15. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well he did beat him and he's only going to get better. You don't think that someone would go from being stronger than the MC, to being beaten by the MC, only to once again become superior to the MC?
    When would Souma surpass him again, in that case?
    He beat a really gimped Hayama though.

    Eh who knows he could very well be above Hayama at this point but it depends on if and how he beats Nene.

  16. #256
    lazy
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Home( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well he did beat him and he's only going to get better. You don't think that someone would go from being stronger than the MC, to being beaten by the MC, only to once again become superior to the MC?
    When would Souma surpass him again, in that case?
    He also received training from his father.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He beat a really gimped Hayama though.

    Eh who knows he could very well be above Hayama at this point but it depends on if and how he beats Nene.
    Wouldn`t his training with Jōichirō be enough to beat Hayama?

  17. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATH View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He also received training from his father.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Wouldn`t his training with Jōichirō be enough to beat Hayama?
    Who knows.
    Don't think that is enough to put Souma above Hayama since we don't know how effective was that training yet.

  18. #258
    Ye ... ah Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    246,407
    should we make a distinction between Jun Hayama and Junless Hayama?

  19. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    should we make a distinction between Jun Hayama and Junless Hayama?
    Don't think we need to do that since we wouldn't be seeing Junless Hayama ever again.

  20. #260
    Ye ... ah Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    246,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't think we need to do that since we wouldn't be seeing Junless Hayama ever again.
    something tells me the edge isn't over yet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •