Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 401 to 420 of 420
  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they both got handouts they didn't deserve
    Agreed.

    But to answer your question; I don’t think they are regularly above Eishi and Rindu just that the dishes they made for this match happened to be.

  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agreed.

    But to answer your question; I don’t think they are regularly above Eishi and Rindu just that the dishes they made for this match happened to be.
    yeah, it's what I thought of Erina before this match in regards to Momo

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  3. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah, it's what I thought of Erina before this match in regards to Momo
    Hm you considered her above Momo correct?
    Didn't she win in the exact same fashion though? Megumi gave her an idea that worked well against Momo and she took advantage of that?

  4. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hm you considered her above Momo correct?
    Didn't she win in the exact same fashion though? Megumi gave her an idea that worked well against Momo and she took advantage of that?
    no, I'm just echoing your point

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  5. #405
    @Void; Eishi is canonically superior to Sonoka and Taki right?

  6. #406
    King of Connect 4 DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    34,123
    New S++ tier for Asahi or what?

  7. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    New S++ tier for Asahi or what?
    Of course.

  8. #408
    King of Connect 4 DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    34,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course.
    Well you're the mod, get it done

  9. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Void; Eishi is canonically superior to Sonoka and Taki right?
    Yes

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  10. #410
    King of Connect 4 DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    34,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course.
    Fine, I'll do it

  11. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fine, I'll do it
    Wait.

  12. #412
    Alright edited the Tier list a bit, where do you guys think I should put Takumi, Megumi, Kurokiba, Alice, and Hayama.

  13. #413
    Fallen Under Grace Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alright edited the Tier list a bit, where do you guys think I should put Takumi, Megumi, Kurokiba, Alice, and Hayama.
    what did you edit?

    why is Erina not in the same tier as Tsukasa Eishi and why is Souma 2 tiers below?


    "For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

    "Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

    "He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

    "He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

  14. #414
    Eh mostly because the way I understood how she won that match was because of Souma's idea and that her dish was above his and that she isn't normally above him.

    Because he needed Erina's God Tongue to compete with Rindou.

    I put Eishi above Taki and Sonoka because they were under him while they were still in the Academy. Erina is under Megishima but above Momo, Kuga is above Nene and will probably move him up over Shouko, thats about it.

  15. #415
    Fallen Under Grace Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39,640
    she may have borrowed souma's idea, but with it she fodderized eishi and rindou together.

    so even the normal her should at least be on par.


    "For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

    "Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

    "He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

    "He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

  16. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alright edited the Tier list a bit, where do you guys think I should put Takumi, Megumi, Kurokiba, Alice, and Hayama.
    I'd say all of them in A tier under Nene

    and Julio should be above Eizan for A-

    where Mimasaka?

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  17. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    she may have borrowed souma's idea, but with it she fodderized eishi and rindou together.

    so even the normal her should at least be on par.
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say all of them in A tier under Nene

    and Julio should be above Eizan for A-

    where Mimasaka?
    Do you agree with Nightfall?

    Why Julio above Eizan?

    He's forgotten just like in the story.

  18. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you agree with Nightfall?

    Why Julio above Eizan?

    He's forgotten just like in the story.
    nope

    he should've been at least above Eizan in the central arc, if Eizan kept his 9th seat or is the same seat he is now then Julio should've replaced Isshiki as the 7th

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  19. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nope

    he should've been at least above Eizan in the central arc, if Eizan kept his 9th seat or is the same seat he is now then Julio should've replaced Isshiki as the 7th
    So you think the rest of the placements are fine?

    But Julio isn't in the Elite Ten now.

  20. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you think the rest of the placements are fine?

    But Julio isn't in the Elite Ten now.
    I'll argue them later when we change this first

    but Hayama/Alice/Kurokiba are with high positions when someone like Hayama was only 9th seat while Julio was in the elite ten. it's all so inconsistent

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •