Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 282
  1. #21
    Teacher's Pet Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We need tons of peach wine though
    I don't have access to peach wine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Epic Rap Battles of History?
    You a lyric master? :jirou

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  2. #22
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    You a lyric master? :jirou
    Nah, that's why I asked MC.

  3. #23
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't have access to peach wine.

    You a lyric master? :jirou
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah, that's why I asked MC.
    Allara could help if he wasn't in his non-Kingdom phase


  4. #24
    If I knew anything about those two I'd do it.

  5. #25
    Bump.

  6. #26
    Teacher's Pet Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium Creed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bump.
    Why don't you write a rap battle between two TMF posters? Like, what they would say if they rap battled each other.

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why don't you write a rap battle between two TMF posters? Like, what they would say if they rap battled each other.
    Got any ideas?

  8. #28
    Teacher's Pet Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium Creed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got any ideas?
    Avalon versus Poopy, Crispy versus WILD, Ultra versus Kong.

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  9. #29
    Crispy:
    My name is Crispy, and my raps rock
    This guy has to compensate by typing his name in caps lock
    The section I contribute to is way better than yours
    You're so ugly and desperate you'd probably settle for whores
    Even typing this out makes me feel like I'm doing chores
    Cause you'll probably type something way longer and it'll give me the snores
    You say you're a moral nihilist, but that's full of ambivalence
    An edgy dude with no taste whatsoever that's been deprived of his innocence
    I'm basically done with the spotlight, you can have it back
    Cause I'd rather have it red but you'd rather have it black


    WILD:
    They say ladies first, and the best for last
    So Crispy might as well just be in the past
    Talking about the things you do is hella suspect
    So I've decided to put you on blast
    Talking about beauty all the time is hella fruity
    It's no wonder you're so pro slavery
    You can't get a girl any other way, so you resort to depravity
    I swear, MC and Pops didn't pay me enough for that Contributor shit
    I do more than they do in one year in one day when I administer dick

  10. #30
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,821
    You should write the raps in their own posting styles.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You should write the raps in their own posting styles.
    I was thinking about it, but meh. I wouldn't be able to churn out those lines.

    Did you like it?

  12. #32
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    19,258
    WILD's posting style wouldn't rap well.

    Really, neither would Crispi's.

    One would be too aggressive, the other would be unsettling.

  13. #33
    Teacher's Pet Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54,620
    Yeah, kinda awkward it wasn't in their style but it was solid.

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  14. #34


    I wasn't sure how to imitate them and incorporate it properly into the rap. I figured that might be an issue for some though.

  15. #35
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium Creed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was thinking about it, but meh. I wouldn't be able to churn out those lines.

    Did you like it?
    I liked it, but again I think it would have been more authentic if you wrote in their posting styles.

  16. #36
    Teacher's Pet Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium Creed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    I wasn't sure how to imitate them and incorporate it properly into the rap. I figured that might be an issue for some though.
    How are the other requests coming along?

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  17. #37
    Luka GODrić Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,881


    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  18. #38
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,406
    Write a story featuring Crispy as the main character in a hunt to find an ancient Greek statue that is said to embody beauty.

    This request is a bit too much, I know

  19. #39
    Luka GODrić Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,881
    Quote Originally Posted by King Alaboi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Write a story featuring Crispy as the main character in a hunt to find an ancient Greek statue that is said to embody beauty.

    This request is a bit too much, I know
    what kinda faggotry is this?


    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  20. #40
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,821
    Quote Originally Posted by King Alaboi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Write a story featuring Crispy as the main character in a hunt to find an ancient Greek statue that is said to embody beauty.

    This request is a bit too much, I know

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •