View Poll Results: Who's stronger?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • EOS Shiryuu

    13 56.52%
  • Mihawk

    10 43.48%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 78
  1. #21
    Xuan Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hǎishén Gé
    Posts
    35,644
    It's doubtful that Shiryu with surpass the man who was a former rival to the Yonkou Shanks.

    The BB Pirates are known for their cowardice and underhanded tactics. If Shiryu beats Mihawk, you can bet 100% that Shiryu did something underhanded.




    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)


  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I doubt Shiryu will ever be able to give Mihawk high diff.
    How much difficulty do you see Marco or Benn Beckman giving Mihawk?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss Snake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's doubtful that Shiryu with surpass the man who was a former rival to the Yonkou Shanks.

    The BB Pirates are known for their cowardice and underhanded tactics. If Shiryu beats Mihawk, you can bet 100% that Shiryu did something underhanded.
    Do you think BB will beat Shanks using underhanded tactics?

    Quote Originally Posted by (╯°□°)╯ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In terms of one on one fight, Shiryuu is to Zoro what Akainu is to Luffy.
    Actually... There's a pretty clear parallel between Akainu/Mihawk and Luffy/Zoro.

    Akainu and Mihawk have scarred Luffy and Zoro.

    And Akainu/Mihawk are not strong enough to give extreme diff to EOS Luffy/Zoro. It's definitely possible for Akainu/Mihawk to go down simultaneously to Luffy/Zoro (some time before EOS).

  4. #24
    Xuan Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hǎishén Gé
    Posts
    35,644
    Yes, Blackbeard always fight dirty against the truly powerful ones.




    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)


  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss Snake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, Blackbeard always fight dirty against the truly powerful ones.
    But Blackbeard needs some legitimacy as final villian, don't you think? He needs to beat someone really strong to be considered close to Prime WB/Roger level.

    And Shanks is perfect for that.

    Do you think Blackbeard would be Luffy's strongest opponent/final villian?

  6. #26
    Xuan Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hǎishén Gé
    Posts
    35,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But Blackbeard needs some legitimacy as final villian, don't you think? He needs to beat someone really strong to be considered close to Prime WB/Roger level.

    And Shanks is perfect for that.

    Do you think Blackbeard would be Luffy's strongest opponent/final villian?
    Ok, for Blackbeard it is very possible he will be just outright stronger than Shanks, but saying Shiryu beating Mihawk is pushing it. Because BB will extreme-diff Shanks while Mihawk is at Shanks's level.




    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)


  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How much difficulty do you see Marco or Benn Beckman giving Mihawk?
    Mid
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss Snake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok, for Blackbeard it is very possible he will be just outright stronger than Shanks, but saying Shiryu beating Mihawk is pushing it. Because BB will extreme-diff Shanks while Mihawk is at Shanks's level.
    Mihawk is a notch below Shanks (because come on, I can tell that you believe that anyway).

    And Shiryuu can get an overpowered devil fruit to put him close to Blackbeard.

    He was certainly close to yami-BB (preskip). Which means that the gap between BB and Shiryuu can be bridged by Shiryuu eating an overpowered DF and mastering it.

  9. #29
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,162
    shiryuu extreme diff

  10. #30
    Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss Snake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok, for Blackbeard it is very possible he will be just outright stronger than Shanks, but saying Shiryu beating Mihawk is pushing it. Because BB will extreme-diff Shanks while Mihawk is at Shanks's level.
    Why does Blackbeard have to extreme diff Shanks, a Shanks who was weaker than old wb?

  11. #31
    Xuan Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hǎishén Gé
    Posts
    35,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk is a notch below Shanks (because come on, I can tell that you believe that anyway).

    And Shiryuu can get an overpowered devil fruit to put him close to Blackbeard.

    He was certainly close to yami-BB (preskip). Which means that the gap between BB and Shiryuu can be bridged by Shiryuu eating an overpowered DF and mastering it.
    Why would he be a notch below Shanks? He is the World's Strongest Swordsmen.

    I doubt it. Df doesn't mean as much when you reached the top of the tops.

    i disagree with this, Yami BB should be a notch above Shiryuu, who is weaker than Magellan.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBaldHeadedNegro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why does Blackbeard have to extreme diff Shanks, a Shanks who was weaker than old wb?
    What do you mean why? Shanks is the current strongest of the era, bb beating Shanks with anything other than Extreme is ridiculous.

    Shanks is equal to Old Wb.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Negro, you just negged me.

    Wash your fucking neck clean and wait till I slice it in half.




    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)


  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss Snake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why would he be a notch below Shanks? He is the World's Strongest Swordsmen.

    I doubt it. Df doesn't mean as much when you reached the top of the tops.

    i disagree with this, Yami BB should be a notch above Shiryuu, who is weaker than Magellan.
    Because you think Shanks >= Prime Rayleigh. Mihawk isn't up there. Because Vista.

    You also believe that Shanks = Old WB. Again, Mihawk isn't up there because he clearly admitted inferiority to WB.

    Well, my point is that Yami-BB was only a notch above Shiryuu. So if Shiryuu eats an overpowered DF, he might be able to bridge the large gap that currently separates him and BB and go back to being a notch below BB.

  13. #33
    Xuan Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hǎishén Gé
    Posts
    35,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because you think Shanks >= Prime Rayleigh. Mihawk isn't up there. Because Vista.

    You also believe that Shanks = Old WB. Again, Mihawk isn't up there because he clearly admitted inferiority to WB.

    Well, my point is that Yami-BB was only a notch above Shiryuu. So if Shiryuu eats an overpowered DF, he might be able to bridge the large gap that currently separates him and BB and go back to being a notch below BB.
    I guess Crocodile a high high tier, survivng Jozu's attack, blocking Mihawk's slash.

    Fair enough. But Mihawk is close to Shank's level.

    What overpowered fruit? You simply cannot get a df more overpowered than Yami and Gura.




    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)


  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss Snake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What overpowered fruit? You simply cannot get a df more overpowered than Yami and Gura.
    That's up to Oda. You can't simply write off the final villain's right hand man.

  15. #35
    Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss Snake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why would he be a notch below Shanks? He is the World's Strongest Swordsmen.

    I doubt it. Df doesn't mean as much when you reached the top of the tops.

    i disagree with this, Yami BB should be a notch above Shiryuu, who is weaker than Magellan.

    - - - Updated - - -


    What do you mean why? Shanks is the current strongest of the era, bb beating Shanks with anything other than Extreme is ridiculous.

    Shanks is equal to Old Wb.



  16. #36
    Xuan Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hǎishén Gé
    Posts
    35,644
    He's not, but he cannot write off Zoro's ultimate endgame goal.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBaldHeadedNegro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And?

    I'm going to neg you back soon, and hard. Watch your back.




    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)


  17. #37
    Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss Snake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's not, but he cannot write off Zoro's ultimate endgame goal.

    - - - Updated - - -


    And?

    I'm going to neg you back soon, and hard. Watch your back.
    The manga straight up says Old WB>Shanks multiple times.

    Revenge negging?

  18. #38
    @ TheBaldHeadedNegro: You should've spoiler'd that, it's really annoying to scroll through a bunch of pages.

  19. #39
    Xuan Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hǎishén Gé
    Posts
    35,644
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBaldHeadedNegro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The manga straight up says Old WB>Shanks multiple times.

    Revenge negging?
    The manga straight up portrays Shanks equal to Wb when they clash. The manga straight up drew Wb coughing up blood. The manga straight up have Akainu punch a fucking hole through the "wsm" chest.

    Tomorrow. So expect your death soon. Better write your will soon.




    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)


  20. #40
    Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss Snake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The manga straight up portrays Shanks equal to Wb when they clash. The manga straight up drew Wb coughing up blood. The manga straight up have Akainu punch a fucking hole through the "wsm" chest.

    Tomorrow. So expect your death soon. Better write your will soon.
    Except Wb didn't even use his DF

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •