OoB: Tier list Discussion 1

Point allowance: 180

110 points
    Doflamingo (No Clone/awakening/parasite/bird cage, Overheat restricted to thisl range)
    Blackbeard (Pre-gura, Blackhole range is 50M radius)

90 Points
    Ace (No Entei, no intangibility)
    Jesus Burgess

70 Points
    Law ((No MES, No Soul Switch,no Scan, Room limited to 25m radius))
    Current Luffy (No G4, no elephant Gatling gun)
    Bartholomew Kuma (No Self teleportation, Teleportation of people/objects limited to 150M)
    Current Zoro

60 Points
    Vergo
    Current Sanji
    Jinbei
    Magellan (Kinjite limited to 1 minute use)
    Current Smoker (No intangibility)

50 points
    Kyros (1- Leg)
    Pica (Golem capped at 75m height)
    Ivankov

40 points
    Chinjao (Flat head)
    Diamante
    Trebol
    Cavendish (Hakuba unlimited)

30 points
    Caesar (No intangibility)
    Punk Hazard Dragon

25 Points
    Enel (Restrictions: Teleportation/intangibility/200M form/50m range on Horizontal El thor)
    Moria
    Bart (Can only control 1 rectangular barrier, dome barrier banned, dimension limit 15m x 15m max)

20 Points
    Hody Jones (ES)
    Kinemon
    King Elizabello (2 min charge, 5 minute cooldown)
    Yeti Cool Brothers
    Robin (Can only clutch up to 2 enemies at once)

15 Points
    Franky
    Monet (No intangibility)
    Gladius
    Oz
    Bellamy

10 Points
    Current Brook
    Hyozou (ES)
    Current Chopper
    Pacifista
    Post Skip Tashigi
    Baby 5
    Senior Pink
    Dellinger
    Machvise

5 points
    Crocodile (No intangibility)
    Rob Lucci
    Pre Skip Luffy
    Pre Skip Zoro
    Current Ussop
    Current Nami
    Van Der Decken
    Pre Skip Sanji
    Ryuuma
    Pre Skip Smoker
    Caribou
    Blueno (Doa dimension 1 minute max with 5 second cooldown, can bring items BUT NO FRIENDS )
    Zeo
    Ikaros Much (ES)
    Buffalo
    Daruma (ES)
    Dosun (ES)
    Dory + Broggy

2 Points
    Perona (No negative hollow)
    Wiper
    Kaku
    Jyabura
    Minotauros
    Pre Skip Robin
    Kailfa
    Pre Skip Franky
    Absalom
    Inazuma
    Sandersonia
    Marigold
    Miss Goldenweek
    Hanyabal
    Hina
    Mr. 1
    Mr. 2
    Foxy

1 Point
    PS Chopper
    Pre-Skip Brooke
    Jango
    Pre Skip Usopp
    Pre-Skip Nami
    Ohm
    Satori
    Shura
    Gedatsu
    Buggy
    Mr. 3
    Miss Merry Christmas
    Pell
    Don Krieg
    Wapol
    Arlong

@Candy; @Franky; @Great Potato; @MK Ultra;

Above is our current tier list that we used for the previous tournament, Franky mentioned that restricting a lot of the characters isn't really a good thing and I agree. Somethings I would like to see if its possible is

• Top end characters getting some restrictions removed. Doflamingo was not picked up at all and I think a big reason was that he is capped really hard.
    • These radius/distance limits probably should go, we should just use what they have shown in the manga.
    • Logia intangibility, I think this can go at this point in the story
    • Low end characters not having any restrictions or not too many. Some characters that come to mind are Robin and Blueno.

I would like to remove some of the restrictions but we would likely need to adjust the tier list to fully represent the new characters.

Also if there was anything you felt in the tournament that warrants a discussion go for it.

- Doflamingo with those restrictions shouldn't be worth that much IMO, either lower his points or remove some restrictions like Clone or Overheat.
    - Logias worth less than 50 should be allowed intangibility, makes the choosing of teams more strategic.
    - Change the time for the charge time of Elizabello's KP. This played a big part in swaying my vote during the Ultra vs X match and I wasn't 100% sure of the outcome.
    - Bring Ace and Burgess down to 80 points, I don't think they're worth 20 points more than Luffy or Zoro.

Just some things I noticed as a spectator. Sorry if you guys have already discussed these points to death before the tourney.

Make intangibility possible for every logia except for potentially enel. Those who saw me clean sweep with 'enel solos from a distance with el thor and teleportation' will know why. Let ace be intangible as well, but still no entei. He hasn't shown any speed or haki feats, so having him at 90 is a little crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reserved.

I will win this just like I'm about to win the one in NF
    Quote Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
    inb4 you win neither

It appears that removing Logia intangibility is something we can do, most of us do support but I will see if there are any members that can provide a good counter argument. I do think with the amount of people that posses CoA and us having sea stone it looks like it will something we can have for our list. As for Enel we can remove teleportation but give him his intangibility so we get rid of the thing you mentioned above.

You both also seem to agree with the 90 point tier changing some way, I do think we can drop Ace and Burgess, we might need to re-work the points for the 110 point tier there is quite a gap between that and Luffy.

I think removing intangibility is a bad idea because then someone could potentially end up making a team that can't hurt some of the opponents fighters.

You could but I think that is the responsibility of the person who is making their team to make sure it doesn't have too many weaknesses that can easily be exploited.

Just make sure you've got a CoA user or seastone in your team, problem solved.

I think Teach might be a little high in points too, wasn't Ultra the only one to pick him?

Kuma, Ace, Burgess' placement can all use some minor adjustment, I agree.

As for Dofla, I feel that his restrictions are justified but there could be some leeway on Overheat. The string clone...the main problem with it is that it's hard to gauge where to place Dofla with it, since it's essentially an extra 30-40ish point fighter, so we could allow it but Dofla needs a point increase if we do.

Teach could possibly go down too.

I'll weigh in more on this discussion after work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    Make intangibility possible for every logia except for potentially enel. Those who saw me clean sweep with 'enel solos from a distance with el thor and teleportation' will know why. Let ace be intangible as well, but still no entei. He hasn't shown any speed or haki feats, so having him at 90 is a little crazy.
    For the last time stop wanking enel.

...Congrats on your win though. The OoB gods really smile upon you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    You could but I think that is the responsibility of the person who is making their team to make sure it doesn't have too many weaknesses that can easily be exploited.
    It's already more advantageous to use stronger characters on the tier though, by allowing intang all it really does is make fodder support that much less useful, and they're often a key component in making matches interesting.

@V;

How about putting Ace, Burgess, and now Kuma in the 80 point tier

and Teach/Dofla at 100?

We can do that for starting off, just make sure we don't change the list until the very end so people can chime in if they still want.

okay what else needs to be addressed

Logias losing intangibility, I think we agreed on removing all of them but we can still restrict Ace's if its that bad. I don't really see this being the case.

Also removing some of the restrictions we put.

Need to think about the logia thing

let's talk restrictions. I think we need to limit Kuma's teleportation range of objects/characters

Why?

cuz 150 is quite a bit

I will admit his strategy this tournament was really strong but I don't think this is the way to go about it. I think we should just raise Kuma

@MK Ultra;

Are you fine with removing the logia intangibility? I really want to try and move on to other things.

Ok we are going to move on from the logia discussion, we are going to give them their intangibility and see how it plays out

So far the logia changes include the following characters.
    • Ace
    • Smoker
    • Caesar
    • Enel : Teleportation is still restricted.
    • Monet
    • Crocodile

Next topic of can be the removal of some restrictions, some characters that come to mind are Doflamingo, Law, Bart, Magellan, Pica and the King Eliz. Im sure there are more. If there are any changes that you think can be installed by lifting restrictions we can start here. Also just to keep in mind the characters price will probably adjust.