How to change your name

Follow the below steps in order to change your username. There is no longer any need to request a name from a staff member, you can do so yourself.

1. Press the 'Settings' option on the top righthand corner of your screen.
    2. Press the 'Edit Profile' option on the left side of your screen.
    3. You should see the option to change your name.

Note that you can only change your name once every 60 days and that you need at least 50 posts before you can change your name. If you need further assistance or if there are unforeseen issues, do not hesitate to contact an administrator.

should there not be some ground rules for name changes to avoid dumb fucks changing their names to symbols and idiotic shit

The process should at least require some approval

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Excrement View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    should there not be some ground rules for name changes to avoid dumb fucks changing their names to symbols and idiotic shit
    The only thing I think could be an issue is length, I don't really see the big deal when it comes to symbols and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    The process should at least require some approval
    Why? It's the same as the previous way except you don't need to go through an Admin.

OK but it invites people to abuse this and name themselves something offensive or pick names that are annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

The previous way you guys could prevent some of thisbshit passing

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    OK but it invites people to abuse this and name themselves something offensive or pick names that are annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

The previous way you guys could prevent some of thisbshit passing

That's true. But I feel it's better than making people wait so long for something so simple.

Most people change their names to something reasonable, but you're right we should keep an eye on this stuff. I'l be more vigilant from now on and bring the issue up in the Parliaments.