Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The initial clash probably gets rid of most of the small fries in this fight, so Franky is at an initial disadvantage because he has more fodder. From there Burgess' Surge Elbows and Galleon Lariettes will do a bit more damage to Iva/Kuma/Franky than Galaxy Winks and Franky's attacks will do to the other team.

From there Burgess and Sanji should win their respective encounters. The most lethal consideration in this match is Kuma repelling someone into the spikes. But since Burgess has knowledge on him via Sanji, and he's got his own 1ko method via seastone, on top of a range advantage, I'd say the match up most likely goes to him. Whereas Sanji has a 100% chance of winning against Ivankov, even if a battered Franky might barge in.

Vote: GP

How does Galleon Lariat get through Kuma's repels? That's my biggest problem here. Not to mention Chopper, Daruma, MMC and Senor going under is pretty instant, so they should be alright....

Like, Galleon Lariat it good but it isn't taking out my team just like that, especially with it matching up against Repel and Winks...

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention, imo, that arena isn't as small as it's being made out to be... I feel like Galleon Lariat wouldn't be doing as much damage to me, seeing as in the manga it was closer to Sabo and the buildings...

- - - Updated - - -
    @MK Ultra ;

It took out two large buildings from the other side of a city street, opposite ends of the top platforms is a puny area, and Kuma's never shown to be able to reflect an AoE attack that's not a solid body.

If he can compress as much air as he does for Ursa Shock he should have no problem repeling a shockwave

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If he can compress as much air as he does for Ursa Shock he should have no problem repeling a shockwave
    He captures air in a bubble and then condenses the bubble to compress all the air, how does that tell us anything about his ability to bounce stuff off his paws?

It would at least stop it from taking out my team, and all we need is a window to get where we need to and it's in my favor.

It would reflect the area of the blast near Kuma, but there's no evidence it would reflect the whole thing. Sure Kuma would be fine afterwards, but the attack was mainly meant for your fodders anyways.

So this vote was posted before the deadline? That's odd I never seen it.

Is it over?

http://puu.sh/jVU0D/9b8053d98a.jpg

http://www.mangastream.to/one-piece-...88-page-7.html

The attack does seem directional from the way the lines are drawn in the second link, it also appears to not really expand in any way. You also have the fodder in the distance not even remotely affected.

It looks like if it doesn't really hit you it wont do anything. I also believe that Kuma can block at least the part directed towards him which helps a bit but not the rest that is in the general area of the rest of your team.

I do think with that and sea stone I was leaning towards GP. I didn't know Doots voted before or else I probably would have earlier to let Franky have a chance and convince me.

Congrats GP for advancing to the finals