Ordeal of Blood R3M2: Candy vs V

Rules:

1. Vote clearly on the victor. You must state a reason why you feel that team would win. Your vote is voided if: You don't have a reason stated, you have less than 100 posts (unless it is decided differently), and if you don't put I vote for: (Participant Name here) at the end of your post.

2. Only 1 vote allowed. If later you are persuaded by someone and choose to vote for the other person, then only that vote will count.

3. No filler abilities, none period.

4. No character hype, yes Zoro is fucking awesome, but please try and be serious and just go off their skills

5. Experience of fighting WITH or AGAINST character's are in play. (eg Baroque Works pairs, such as Mr 4 and Miss Merry Christmas will work well together).

6. There is no prep time. But your characters have unlimited time before a match where they can discuss strategy and share knowledge etc. But no actions may be taken before a match.

7. The In character Rule
    Characters will do their best to follow a strategy. They will happily attack the enemy (even Sanji will kick a girl if she is the enemy). Characters have no fear (Ussop will not run away). When left with nothing to do and no guidelines, characters will behave incharacter as they would do in the manga.

8. If caught bribing for votes or cheating (making aliases), you will be disqualified from the tournament.

9. Logias are not intangible, they can be hurt by all normal attacks (eg, you don't need water to hurt Crocodile). Zombies character are also the same, they can be hurt with normal attacks, not just salt and fire.

10. A strategy cannot plan for things the characters have no knowledge of. For example, a team cannot plan for Don Kriegs poison if no one on that players team has knowledge of it.

Candy

I dont need all the points

Bartholomew Kuma - 70
    Zoro - 70
    Kailfa - 2
    Kaku -2
    Jyabura - 2
    Rob Lucci - 5
    Pre Skip Smoker - 5
    Blueno - 5
    Ohm - 1
    Satori - 1
    Shura - 1
    Gedatsu - 1

vs
    V

The doctor isnt in today

Law 70
    Mr.3 1
    Enel 25
    Magellan 60
    Monet 15
    Blueno 5
    Wiper 2
    Pre skip robin 2

Distance Medium

Location Rules: Teams start a random distance apart within the complex. Teams may not leave the Arlong Park complex.

This match will end in 72 hours on August 31st 11:59pm EST, teams have 48 hours to submit strategies.

Hmm...

Teams are pretty even. V is looking like he's packing more firepower, but Candy's team has the versatility to make up for that small edge.

There is no way V's losing when the other team is consist of 80% fodders

The Seven God Beasts

1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman "Snow Emperor" Xue Nu
    100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai
    100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya
    700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor

The strat he used to get here is really strong but I think my team is best equipped for it compared to his past opponents with Room.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is no way V's losing when the other team is consist of 80% fodders
    You underestimate what proper support can get you. A match can be won or loss depending on how you use your fodder, I've seen more powerful teams fall because of proper use of things like Blueno's portals or Don Krieg's gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You underestimate what proper support can get you. A match can be won or loss depending on how you use your fodder, I've seen more powerful teams fall because of proper use of things like Blueno's portals or Don Krieg's gas.
    I don't understand how these people doesn't get taken out by the crossfire of the high high tiers' fights.....like really?

The Seven God Beasts

1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman "Snow Emperor" Xue Nu
    100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai
    100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya
    700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor

GG, maybe?

CP9 are no fodder, master assassins is what they are.

Candy's team does interest me. I usually look at the support solely for any useful abilities or items that could benefit my powerhouses. In this case I can understand picking one priest to get CoO out of it and maybe a dial of some kind, but all four of them isn't something I would have considered. Same with having four CP9. I'm interested in seeing what Candy will have them bringing to the table.

Knowledge

Kuma 90%
    Zoro a fair amount
    Kalifa basic CP9 knowledge nothing on fruit
    Kaku Same as above
    Jyaburya Same as above
    Lucci Same as above
    Pre-Skip Smoker Nothing Pre-skip but we know of post skip smoker
    Blueno Full
    Skypeia members Full

Prep

Mr.3 creates wax gloves for Blueno, Wiper gives his skates to him.

Following occurs all at the same time or as close to it as possible.

A:Enel takes a forward stance ahead of my team and uses his lightning flash to its fullest capabilities to block LOS. he will be far up enough to where he doesn't melt the wax and

B:Monet + Mr.3 Erect Walls behind Enel to prevent us from being affected from the blinding light. These walls will be spread out and we will use them for cover. Monet's snow+ Mr.3's wax should provide some good cover. If necessary Monet will cover them multiple times to increase the hardness.

C: Law creates room where he positions himself near the back with the rest of the team

D: Blueno uses the seastone skates while entering the Doa Dimension to cuff the enemy blueno, he should be able to accomplish this with minimal damage. He then will drown him in the pool and keep the sea stone skates. His goal is to cuff Kuma.

E: Magellan prepares hells judgemet with Kinjite poison, Monet will freeze the poison creating this massive poison statue. If Magellan deems this too dangerous he will use his regular poison

F: Wiper with the help of Robin will fire Burn Bazooka's in the enemies direction, if possible Enel will assist with El thor's if you think he can do this while keeping up the lighting flash

Law will take a piece of rock or wax cube that Mr.3 created and will hurl it in the air with a parobolic trajectory. His throwing power and accuracy has been shown when he swaps himself with a log to protect the SH's from an Overheat. Law will swap the wax once it reaches the end of Room's diameter with the frozen Hells Judgement

While the HJ is in the air Enel/Wiper will heat it up with their attacks once it is above the enemies head raining poison, a single drop has shown to be incredibly lethal and should take out some people. To prevent them from dodging Robin will attempt to limit the movements of anyone that she can with her arms.

3. My team will leave its defensive position with the goal to get people inside of Law's room. Magellan, Wiper, Mr.3, Enel and Monet will provide cover for Law while this is possible. Once in range he will cleave down everyone with a single swing of his sword that isn't Zoro.

Anyone in the air will be dealt with Enel + Monet given they can fly aswell.

My team will then fight against Zoro with the goal of landing some poison on Zoro, if necessary Magellan will use Kinjite. Law+ co should be able to take this.

Bartholomew Kuma - 70
    Zoro - 70
    Kailfa - 2
    Kaku -2
    Jyabura - 2
    Rob Lucci - 5
    Pre Skip Smoker - 5
    Blueno - 5
    Ohm - 1
    Satori - 1
    Shura - 1
    Gedatsu - 1

vs
    V

The doctor isnt in today

Law 70
    Mr.3 1
    Enel 25
    Magellan 60
    Monet 15
    Blueno 5
    Wiper 2
    Pre skip robin 2

Here the deal, Zoro gets on shura very beginning of the match and preps 1080 pound cannon. Kuma teleports them to outside of laws room range and zoro lays it down right in the middle of thier team. If he thinks it necessary he will high tail it back out of there while shooting 1080 pound cannons back to kuma, to regroup and do another teleport. However, if he thinks my team can support well enough while still flying around outside of rooms range, he will.

Kuma will port my characters as needs and will law down lazers and paw cannons, with emphasis on enel and possible unknown characters. If he thinks a ursus shock would work here, he will use it.

My assassins and monks will go full on rankick and support for zoro. If they see an enemy weak they will go for an assassination. However, ohm will be next to kuma and warn him of any approaching enemies and attacks.

Smoker will smoke the shit out of everything, making it hard for the enemy to see what's going on.

Blueno will air door during the confusion and attempt to revolving door law or enel if they are vulnerable. After the cool down he will get support from the rest of my team.

That's all folks, I have a paper to write on Bertrand Russel.

Rebuttal

Outside of Law's Room range is several walls and a blinding light that is incredibly right, we've seen in the past how effective blinding light is against someone like Zoro against Braham. http://www.mangastream.to/one-piece-...59-page-9.html

My goal with this is to some how lessen the blow and make it incredibly difficult to land the attack accurately or at all.

Monet's snow barrier was able to block post skip luffy's attack, that with Mr.3's steel hard wax should make it difficult for rankyaku's to land accurately

As for the rest of the team they appear to be in the air which is where they are getting poison launched at them in a large AOE.

It doesnt matter if zoro is blinded, 1080 is an attack that once it flys out, should wreck the large majority of your team. It should be crippling, to say the least.

And monet's wall did not stop luffy, and zoro lolez through everything monet had, so I doubt anything short of barts barriers could stop a 1080 pound cannon.

The rest of my team should easily be able to cleanup after the initial 1080 pound cannon. Not to mention, he's going to continue firing them off. Alone with that there's still kuma at range to worry about.

Very cut and dry.

The problem with the blinding tactic is that you have a window where Mr. 3 and Monet are making a wall before Enel gets it off. It's a small period of time, sure. But since Monet is also doubling down on Freezing Hell's judgement it makes your prep longer since she has to make the wall then go and freeze the statue, before your team commits to any offensive.

Since Enel is in front of the newly constructed wall and he's targeted he's fucked. Zoro may or may not be affected by the flash, but not only does he have his own CoO but he's with Shura who can give him a general idea of where to fire the attack with Mantra. Might not be perfect but probably does a decent amount of damage considering at this point Law hasn't launched HJ yet.

I think that shooting frozen Kinjite is a good idea in theory. But using Burn Bazooka to unthaw it might be a bit overkill and burn/neutralize the poison. It's also not guaranteed to work since Enel is probably dead at this point.

On top of this you're trying to unthaw it when it's above the enemy team. However Zoro has been teleported by Kuma right in your face so he shouldn't get hit. Kuma's body will make him pretty resistant to poison, I'd wager he could withstand Kinjite but be weakened by it. So at best if it does go off without a hitch you just kill some unimportant fodder anyway.

The decisive factor is that V's team goes defensive after their ploy, when Candy's team has superior range in this position. Kuma's lasers and shit on top of 1080 cannons should have decimated anyone but Mag and Law especially since Lasers break down that Snow/Wax wall. Law can hold off the range barrage with room for a bit but he doesn't really have a way to return fire if Kuma stays in his position and Zoro is flying out of range. They just but on the pressure till V's team breaks.

It's honestly a bit of a shame because I think if you just launched Kinjite without freezing the strat would have gone off without a hitch.

Vote Candy

Yea I knew what was going to happen and I still lost, its fine.

Congrats Candy for advancing to the finals