Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,021 to 1,023 of 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He doesn't want to turn Historia into a baby factory. He wants the Warhammer Titan so he can dig underground and get that weird mineral to use for money, influence, and I guess speed up the ability to create a super-weapon(don't remember if that mineral is used for that).
    I get the part about Historia but did the people on Paradis Island know about the other Titan Powers? It's been a long time since I've read the beginning of Part 2/end of Part 1 so maybe I missed that part but it seemed to me that Eren was learning about the Warhammer Titan as he went about fighting it.

I do like how we see that the timeline seems to be about right---as far as development into a more modern nation and all that and I appreciate the attention to economy.
    Why he made an enemy of a bunch of world leaders by killing their diplomats I can't fathom. Also weakened the mainland to slow down their attack on the island.
    Yeah, this is the main thing. Attacking Marleyans? OK, yeah, I get it. They attacked and also took out a lot of their naval strength. But um....killing a bunch of civilians? Potential allies? Showing the world that you're exactly what Marley portrays you as? This chapter showed us that they need to show the world their power but doing so by killing innocents and diplomats? How does this do anything but make things worse?

Hrm...
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    I get the part about Historia but did the people on Paradis Island know about the other Titan Powers? It's been a long time since I've read the beginning of Part 2/end of Part 1 so maybe I missed that part but it seemed to me that Eren was learning about the Warhammer Titan as he went about fighting it.

I do like how we see that the timeline seems to be about right---as far as development into a more modern nation and all that and I appreciate the attention to economy.

Yeah, this is the main thing. Attacking Marleyans? OK, yeah, I get it. They attacked and also took out a lot of their naval strength. But um....killing a bunch of civilians? Potential allies? Showing the world that you're exactly what Marley portrays you as? This chapter showed us that they need to show the world their power but doing so by killing innocents and diplomats? How does this do anything but make things worse?

Hrm...
    Eren and Armin should since they should have the memories of the previous users.

No idea. I just wanted a series about mysterious cannibalistic giant humanoids. Claymore did the "we're just an island in a bigger world" plot twist better IMO.

I'm not a magician, babe Wiskodeh's Avatar
    Feeling an upcoming betrayal by Eren at the very least

is that guy with Historia supposed to be the baby's dad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Eren and Armin should since they should have the memories of the previous users.

No idea. I just wanted a series about mysterious cannibalistic giant humanoids. Claymore did the "we're just an island in a bigger world" plot twist better IMO.
    Good thing Isayama has the sense to end his story soon after revealing the titans secret and not really focus on them anymore