Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1060
    Yeah, things are developing really quickly. I almost forgot about Armin as well. This truly is an all in attack but I still can't figure out what exactly Eren has planned. Seemed like he ran away from the others for a specific mission and that this is kind of on the fly for him. at said, the people of Paradis Island must've secured treaties and/or deals with other nations.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

I wonder how the Warhammer titan will affect Eren's physical form? Same with the Jaw Titan, considering he attempted to eat them.

Looks like the end of this terrorist attack is approaching, but my question is, will Isiyama drag it out and force them to continue, or will he save the final battle for later? It's clearly ending soon, but how soon?

So they both got piece of the War hammer titan?

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So they both got piece of the War hammer titan?
    Should only be Eren. He had the Jaw Titan's mouth angled so that all of the body fluids would cascade into his mouth and we saw the panel of him getting being shocked by its power. Pretty sure you can't share powers. The first to ingest it gets the transfer.

Also, this doesn't seem like the end to me at all. There's still a lot left to go. The Jaw, Cart, and Armored Titan are still alive. The Marleyan country is still up and running and they have plenty of anti-titan armament. The world just saw the power of the Devils of Paradis Island and thousands of people from many countries are dead. We don't yet know the plans of the main characters and they're making a hasty retreat. Seems to me that we could go on for quite a bit longer. We're heading towards the end, for sure but more like we have about a quarter left. At least, it seems like there's enough material for that much.
    Last edited by Pacifista; 04-13-2018 at 10:57 PM.

Bright Eyed Solstice Wi S. Kennedeh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    Should only be Eren. He had the Jaw Titan's mouth angled so that all of the body fluids would cascade into his mouth and we saw the panel of him getting being shocked by its power. Pretty sure you can't share powers. The first to ingest it gets the transfer.

Also, this doesn't seem like the end to me at all. There's still a lot left to go. The Jaw, Cart, and Armored Titan are still alive. The Marleyan country is still up and running and they have plenty of anti-titan armament. The world just saw the power of the Devils of Paradis Island and thousands of people from many countries are dead. We don't yet know the plans of the main characters and they're making a hasty retreat. Seems to me that we could go on for quite a bit longer. We're heading towards the end, for sure but more like we have about a quarter left. At least, it seems like there's enough material for that much.
    Saw a theory that that panel of Eren looking shocked is him realizing Porco has the Warhammer or something like that

I just think it was the memories hitting him, but it would be a nice twist

Pure epicness is coming back

Levi and Kenny

How much longer until the manga ends?

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    How much longer until the manga ends?
    Depends on what goes down next chapter, maybe. But I can't see anymore than 20 chapters (which still is too long imo, but I may not be thinking far ahead enough and forgetting vital things).

So that's a turn.

I really enjoyed this arc

How are there 10s of millions of titans in the walls. Someone did the math and the number should actually be around 600k. Even if they are back to back that's 1.2 million.

Author just not give a shit?

Must be mistranslated because that makes no sense.

So anyone else read the new chapter? What do you think about the future timeline? And how about the actions of those in charge of Paradis Island? Are some of them acting a bit too shortsightedly?

I definitely think they aren't exploring every option available, as Eren is. It's sad to see that he's the only who eants things to truly be different and seems to be the only worth his shit both in battle and planning.

Everything after the basement has been so depressing - even Historia, who was the happiest she's ever been at the start of the chapter was just as dead inside as everyonr else in the end.

With all that said, while some may disagree, I'm still enjoying what Isayama is currently doing with the story.

Yeah, I think they're rushing a bit. Of course, they're in a big time crunch due to the position that they're in so they kind of have to be but that only makes the decisions that need to be made all the more crucial while needing to be thoroughly thought out. Everyone just accepting what was given to them certainly needs to be reexamined. That said, there are still several questions I have about Eren's behavior. I'm still not clear on the point of the attack that he launched.

His attack may have been of a simple motive - show that Paradis Island is no push-over, even without the use of "Flatten The World." If the outside world has no idea how backwards they truly are as they display they can take down a country and strike fear on their own, while also possessing the absolute strongest weapon to exist, it may just by them time to build up. At least, that may have been what Eren was going for - whether or not that actually bears fruit is to be seen. However, with everyone so tunnel visioned on one solution, who knows hoe much that will matter in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    Yeah, I think they're rushing a bit. Of course, they're in a big time crunch due to the position that they're in so they kind of have to be but that only makes the decisions that need to be made all the more crucial while needing to be thoroughly thought out. Everyone just accepting what was given to them certainly needs to be reexamined. That said, there are still several questions I have about Eren's behavior. I'm still not clear on the point of the attack that he launched.
    He doesn't want to turn Historia into a baby factory. He wants the Warhammer Titan so he can dig underground and get that weird mineral to use for money, influence, and I guess speed up the ability to create a super-weapon(don't remember if that mineral is used for that).

Why he made an enemy of a bunch of world leaders by killing their diplomats I can't fathom. Also weakened the mainland to slow down their attack on the island.