Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

I want to put you on.

To this manga called Shingeki no kyogin. If you like good manga you should read it. It's on manga fox. You'll Love it if you love badass main charcters, strong female roles, great side charcters, Drama apocalpys stories or blood.

The art takes some getting used to, but it's pretty unique.

does this come out weekly?

Shingeki no Kyojin is a pretty sick series, haven't read it in a while though

Quote Originally Posted by Mystline View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shingeki no Kyojin is a pretty sick series, haven't read it in a while though
    Think I should post every chapter until everyone on MF knows about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    does this come out weekly?
    No montly I think.

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoSmokesBitches View Post
    The art takes some getting used to, but it's pretty unique.
    Yea it takes a minute for people to get use to the giants personally I like the way they look; I just can't get completly use to the fighting.

I Love Sticky Buns
    Hopefully the artist will improve his skills. Seems interesting enough.

his normal human charcters are really well drawn IMO.

I've actually never had a problem with the art at all, it fits the atmosphere of the manga perfectly IMO

Me too the giants are really menacing and add a certain scare to situations in the manga. Though at first i couldn't understand the eqiupment and how they move.Looked like retarded flys. And I don't understand why they go straight for the neck first. Cutting the head and brain off first seems smarter since you don't have to swing around so much.

I Love Sticky Buns
    Quote Originally Posted by KnivesTaichou View Post
    his normal human charcters are really well drawn IMO.
    They're a little...wonky. Of course the guy guy is talented and creative, his skills just need a bit of fine tuning. As he continues to do the manga it will most likely happen naturally. So its good.

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

I just realized there wasn't a thread for this. Chapter 30 is out.

HOWEVER if you don't know what this serious is start from Chapter 1. Last year I just started reading it and couldn't stop until I had read all of the chapters. This is definitely one of my favorite mangas right now.

The basic premise is that mankind is on the planet with mysterious creatures called titans which are giant humanoid things that seem to exist only to eat people. Mankind was brought to the brink of extinction but they were able to erect an impregnable city with enormous walls to keep humanity separate from the titans. However, for quite some time mankind has lived peaceful lives with no sign of titans even outside of the city walls leading many to believe that they don't even exist.

I won't say anymore but I think this is a manga that is worth your time to at least check out. ASAP.

I've read the first eight chapters of this and I'm kind of on the fence. Is it going to be like Claymore where all the characters have basically the same weapons and fighting styles? Is it just a big gore fest? Nothing has really captivated me so far through these first chapters.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Well there is only one way to effectively deal with them but of course you'll see different intensities with the characters. There are of course many violent moments but a lot of the series has to do with the psychology of the characters and how these people react to the situations. The characters and their development is an extremely important part of this manga and shouldn't be missed. What drives you? How does it stack up in the face of danger? How do you fare in despair? How do you fare in confidence? Trust in friends? How do you live when you know you can't live?

The mysteries also helped in drawing me in as I tried to figure out why exactly "X" was happening or what "Z" actually was. The author is doing a good job of keeping that interesting.

If it is 30 chapters I might pick it up

Quote Originally Posted by Black Legged Dragon View Post
    I've read the first eight chapters of this and I'm kind of on the fence. Is it going to be like Claymore where all the characters have basically the same weapons and fighting styles? Is it just a big gore fest? Nothing has really captivated me so far through these first chapters.
    You stopped at 8?!?!? You are ONE CHAPTER away from being mindfucked...seriously...after 8 chapters I was iffy about it as well... but that 9th chapter is what kept me in...just go for it

I Love Sticky Buns
    It wasn't that much of a mind fuck, I saw it comming a ways away.

Cause only bullfrogs can see the future

llllllllllllove this manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Marimo View Post
    You stopped at 8?!?!? You are ONE CHAPTER away from being mindfucked...seriously...after 8 chapters I was iffy about it as well... but that 9th chapter is what kept me in...just go for it
    I didn't stop, I was just at the point and didn't have time to read past it. But I did see it coming a mile away and am now all caught up in the story.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

I Love Sticky Buns
    Quote Originally Posted by Marimo View Post
    Cause only bullfrogs can see the future
    When its obvious, yes.