Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1012
    Female Titan has special ability to lure normal titans with her scream.

If I get this right Warhammer titan is using the same substance as other titans for armor/protection, but to form weapons with it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The only reason the Colossal Titan was originally special in-verse is because it was the only one we knew of at the time. Same with the female titan, it's only named the female titan because no one had seen a variant like it. Now the name's just there because it was already set and an official name isn't known. In reality, none of it was actually special, just thought to be special due to ignorance.

In Annie's case of "What makes her titan different from Eren's," I'm going to guess nothing. It doesn't seem very different from the Attack Titan. If anything, it's likely that it's made for more speed rather than power. Annie's hardening was never special to begin with, tho, as Reiner is literally covered head to toe in the same substance (just visually different).

Mule titan is pretty random, though.
    They have both been referred to as apart of the 9 Titans. I believe the female Titan has been named in-verse by Marley's side not just Paradise when talking about their lineage and what Titans paradise has stolen from them. Even in the flashback it may have been called that(memories fuzzy). Not sure where you're getting they are only called that due to ignorance.

Annie and the Armored titans hardening actually don't seem similar at all. Jaw and Armored titan look metallic while Annie's is more like crystal/carbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    They have both been referred to as apart of the 9 Titans. I believe the female Titan has been named in-verse by Marley's side not just Paradise when talking about their lineage and what Titans paradise has stolen from them. Even in the flashback it may have been called that(memories fuzzy). Not sure where you're getting they are only called that due to ignorance.

Annie and the Armored titans hardening actually don't seem similar at all. Jaw and Armored titan look metallic while Annie's is more like crystal/carbon.
    Is that so? Then the only explanation I can think of for the Colossal Titan is that they still differ from standard titans and serve as big red buttons. And as Cichy said, female titans have luring screams. Other than that, they're really no different from attack titans.
    The "out of ignorance" comment came from Paradis Island having limited knowledge about the titans, especially the special titans.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    Is that so? Then the only explanation I can think of for the Colossal Titan is that they still differ from standard titans and serve as big red buttons. And as Cichy said, female titans have luring screams. Other than that, they're really no different from attack titans.
    The "out of ignorance" comment came from Paradis Island having limited knowledge about the titans, especially the special titans.
    My point is the whole 9 Titans seems kind of ham-fisted into the story, especially the cart titan :/. So all titans are unisex except for the female? Just seems like the idea for 9 Titan ability came later. Not looking for explanations, just stating the idea entirely meh.

I get why you said that but again Marley refers to them by the same names.

Didn't expect the warhammer titan to actually use a warhammer. That was very impressive, seems like a waste killing her

Titans are getting outdated anyways.

Technology is taking over the trend of warfare so it doesn't really matter if the special titan start dying.

Eren almost destroyed Marley's integral fighting force in minutes. He was literally a miscalculation away from doing what no Eldian could do in a Millennia. But yeah the WHT is broken as fuck, having the best titan regenerative feat in the Manga, ability to construct hardened structures that range to colossal titan height and armed.

Was a little butthurt on my first read when it appeared to have been Eren who got curbstomped. But considering he had Mikasa on standby, It's looking more likely that he would've never engaged in combat unless he had prior knowledge.

But yeah, Zophia and Udo (Zophia was forgettable, but Udo... Man that was brutal and what you'd expect from humankind in that type of situation. Self preservation.

WHT looks down for the count, considering when Eren's nape was destroyed he still mainted Titan control. The WHT just straight up dropped like a weight. She dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    Titans are getting outdated anyways.

Technology is taking over the trend of warfare so it doesn't really matter if the special titan start dying.
    That's what lames. Instead of some mysterious supernatural threat they'd being portrayed as just some quasi magic bio-mechs and their actual origin is tangential to everything else.

Destiny still arrives Mythoclast's Avatar
    SnK has been on a streak

man these last chapters are so incredible awesome. what a journey

These last few chapters.

I'm sure many people missed this true titan action. Isayama's rrally delivering for the final act.

I'm glad everyone is pointing out how completely backwards Eren's plan seems. Obviously there's something else going on here and I'm really curious as to what the answer is since Eren is acting exactly how the people of Paradis Island have been painted to be when he had an opportunity to show everyone how everything fed to the world by the Marleyans has been a lie.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    I'm glad everyone is pointing out how completely backwards Eren's plan seems. Obviously there's something else going on here and I'm really curious as to what the answer is since Eren is acting exactly how the people of Paradis Island have been painted to be when he had an opportunity to show everyone how everything fed to the world by the Marleyans has been a lie.
    Future-sight weirdness???

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Future-sight weirdness???
    Maybe. It's just so odd to see Eren turn into a mass murderer. I know it's been a few years but it's really odd and this seems like the very worst possible decision that could've been made.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Him seeing something from a future Assault titan and thus forcing the timeline to go a certain direction is the only idea that makes sense to me without some other ass pull plotwist.

It's weird that they only took out the canons last chapter but now they are killing soldiers and burning buildings too.

I'm not a magician, babe Wiskodeh's Avatar
    >leddit

There's no way Levi and Zeke aren't teaming up

Destiny still arrives Mythoclast's Avatar

Marley is getting steamrolled.

I'm hoping Jean doesn't pull any shit and blasts that fool and Pieck away.