Ordeal of Blood R2M3: Shogun vs Candy

Rules:
    1. Vote clearly on the victor. You must state a reason why you feel that team would win. Your vote is voided if: You don't have a reason stated, you have less than 100 posts (unless it is decided differently), and if you don't put I vote for: (Participant Name here) at the end of your post.

2. Only 1 vote allowed. If later you are persuaded by someone and choose to vote for the other person, then only that vote will count.

3. No filler abilities, none period.

4. No character hype, yes Zoro is fucking awesome, but please try and be serious and just go off their skills

5. Experience of fighting WITH or AGAINST character's are in play. (eg Baroque Works pairs, such as Mr 4 and Miss Merry Christmas will work well together).

6. There is no prep time. But your characters have unlimited time before a match where they can discuss strategy and share knowledge etc. But no actions may be taken before a match.

7. The In character Rule
    Characters will do their best to follow a strategy. They will happily attack the enemy (even Sanji will kick a girl if she is the enemy). Characters have no fear (Ussop will not run away). When left with nothing to do and no guidelines, characters will behave incharacter as they would do in the manga.

8. If caught bribing for votes or cheating (making aliases), you will be disqualified from the tournament.

9. Logias are not intangible, they can be hurt by all normal attacks (eg, you don't need water to hurt Crocodile). Zombies character are also the same, they can be hurt with normal attacks, not just salt and fire.

10. A strategy cannot plan for things the characters have no knowledge of. For example, a team cannot plan for Don Kriegs poison if no one on that players team has knowledge of it.

Candy
    I dont need all the points
    Bartholomew Kuma - 70
    Zoro - 70
    Kailfa - 2
    Kaku -2
    Jyabura - 2
    Rob Lucci - 5
    Pre Skip Smoker - 5
    Blueno - 5
    Ohm - 1
    Satori - 1
    Shura - 1
    Gedatsu - 1

The Shogun

Team I don't give a shit, you will die.

Current Zoro - 70 Points
    Magellan - 60 Points
    Franky - 15 Points
    Dorry + Broggy - 5 Points
    Current Usopp - 5 Points
    Buffalo - 5 Points
    Pre-Skip Robin - 2 Points
    Machvise - 10 Points
    Pell - 1 Point
    Crocodile - 5 Points
    Pre-Skip Franky - 2 Points

Distance: Medium (175m)
    Rules: Teams start out at a random point in the city at a certain distance. Teams cannot leave the outer walls of the city.
    @The Shogun; @Candy;

Match will last for 72 hours ending on August 24 6:30pm est, participants have 48 hours to submit their strategy. Good Luck!

The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Will send PM soon.

Strategy

Zoro readies 1080 pound cannon on top of shura, kuma then will tele port them to around hte enemy team in the air. As soon as they tele port, zoro will unleash the cannon, aiming at magellan and the enemy zoro. From there they will fly back to my team while firing 1080 pound cannons. While doing that kuma will charge ursus shock, and by the time zoro gets back with shura it should be charged. Then he will fire it at the enemy. After that he will teleport zoro back to where the enemy team is. Rinse repeat.

Smoker will smoke screen everything constantly, my team has mantra, his does not. I want water 7 to be filed with smoke.

My rokushiki guys will support from the air with rankicks and go in for assassinations if they think they are able to.

Sorry for the short strat, I've been busy.
    Last edited by DoflaMihawk; 08-23-2015 at 08:23 PM.

Yea thats fine it happens

Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Strategy

Zoro readies 1080 pound cannon on top of shura, kuma then will tele port them to around hte enemy team in the air. As soon as they tele port, zoro will unleash the cannon, aiming at magellan and the enemy zoro. From there they will fly back to my team while firing 1080 pound cannons. While doing that kuma will charge ursus shock, and by the time zoro gets back with shura it should be charged. Then he will fire it at the enemy. After that he will teleport zoro back to where the enemy team is. Rinse repeat.

Smoker will smoke screen everything constantly, my team has mantra, his does not. I want water 7 to be filed with smoke.

My rokushiki guys will support from the air with rankicks and go in for assassinations if they think they are able to.

Sorry for the short strat, I've been busy.
    Remember to spoiler tag your strat next time if you post first.

Him and shogun are friends iirc

@Candy; do you want to give shogun an extension? This match is technically over but can be extended to give him a bit more time to submit your strategy

No extension, victory is Candy

Fair enough.

Candy advances