Ordeal of Blood R1M6: Candy vs Lord Melkor

Rules:
    1. Vote clearly on the victor. You must state a reason why you feel that team would win. Your vote is voided if: You don't have a reason stated, you have less than 100 posts (unless it is decided differently), and if you don't put I vote for: (Participant Name here) at the end of your post.

2. Only 1 vote allowed. If later you are persuaded by someone and choose to vote for the other person, then only that vote will count.

3. No filler abilities, none period.

4. No character hype, yes Zoro is fucking awesome, but please try and be serious and just go off their skills

5. Experience of fighting WITH or AGAINST character's are in play. (eg Baroque Works pairs, such as Mr 4 and Miss Merry Christmas will work well together).

6. There is no prep time. But your characters have unlimited time before a match where they can discuss strategy and share knowledge etc. But no actions may be taken before a match.

7. The In character Rule
    Characters will do their best to follow a strategy. They will happily attack the enemy (even Sanji will kick a girl if she is the enemy). Characters have no fear (Ussop will not run away). When left with nothing to do and no guidelines, characters will behave incharacter as they would do in the manga.

8. If caught bribing for votes or cheating (making aliases), you will be disqualified from the tournament.

9. Logias are not intangible, they can be hurt by all normal attacks (eg, you don't need water to hurt Crocodile). Zombies character are also the same, they can be hurt with normal attacks, not just salt and fire.

10. A strategy cannot plan for things the characters have no knowledge of. For example, a team cannot plan for Don Kriegs poison if no one on that players team has knowledge of it.

The Shadow Lord
    Blackbeard
    Caesar
    Moria
    Oz

I dont need all the points
    Bartholomew Kuma - 70
    Zoro - 70
    Kailfa - 2
    Kaku -2
    Jyabura - 2
    Rob Lucci - 5
    Pre Skip Smoker - 5
    Blueno - 5
    Ohm - 1
    Satori - 1
    Shura - 1
    Gedatsu - 1

Location rules:
    Teams start out at opposite ends of the base. The bottom of the base is indestructible and cannot be sunk.

Distance: Short (100M)
    @Candy; @Lord Melkor;

The match is 72 hours long where teams have 48 hours to submit a strategy. Good luck to both of you.

Match ends at August 14th 11:35 pm
    Last edited by V; 08-12-2015 at 08:57 PM.

So how the fuck does Oz fit on the map? Just some dumb balancing act?

Yea basically

Strategy

Zoro takes a super deep breath, prepares his 1080 pound cannon and Kuma launches him across the base into the enemy team. He uses 1080 pound cannon into the face of the enemy team. The enemy team will undoubtedly be just decimated by this, zoro from here will focus to take out ceasar close range with his haki blades. CP9 will make thier way over by geppoing over, they will rain rankicks and wait for any opportunity for an assassination. Kuma will prep as big an ursus shock as he possibly can, waiting for the right opportunity to use it. The skypeia fegs will guard kuma and give support to my fighting team.

The ursus shock will be used if everything else fails with zoro and cp9, the ursus shock should ring out all their team members that are left.

Also smoker logias to the other side of the map and does smoke things to confuse the enemy team.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So how the fuck does Oz fit on the map? Just some dumb balancing act?
    The base is big enough.

Sorry, I have been busy, so the strategy will be short

Their knowledge:

Close to full on Moria and OZ from Zoro

Caesar - limited from Zoro (he was never in fight with him if I remember right).

Blackbeard - reputation only

Our knowledge:

Zoro -pretty good from Caesar

Kuma - Moria has seen him fight at Marineford

CP9 - reputation

Pre-ship Smoker - Caesar knows his post-skip self

Priests - no

So we know that Kuma is biggest threat, followed by Zoro

Preparation: Standard sharing knowledge and discussing capabilites

Moria coats his brickbats in Caesar's most deadly poison and goes inside OZ

Beginning of the fight:

Oz, with Moria stretching his shadow, immediately jumps at the enemy team - it should crush the fodders and disorganize enemy team.

Moria's Brickbats, coated in Caesar's poison, strike at the enemy team, focusing at Zoro.

Blackbead uses Kurouzou on Kuma to bring it to him and absorb him with blackhole - Caesar stays behind BB (who absorbs attacks thrown at him) and tries to take air away from Kuma.

Next stage:

OZ continues rampage - Moria will switch using Doplpleman if in danger He will steal enemies shadow (especially Zoro's or Lucci's if he has opporunity).

Blackbeard will focus on catching enemies (Zoro is next priority after Kuma) and absorbing them with blackhole (he will punch them like he did Ace if they are in CQC). Ceasar will attack with airless world and then poison from behind him.

The enemy does not have firepower to take down BB supported by Moria, Oz and Ceasar. If his buddies go down, BB will simply advance withh blackhole.

Well oz and therefore moria will be taken out by the instant Kuma rempel into team, which will be happening whther or not BB pulls him in.

If BB pulls him in that'll just add to zoros rampage. Honestly 1080 pound cannon tears up your team to the extent that kuma+zoro cc should be able to just decimate.

Melkor, separating you and Candy's team is mostly water. The base has a crescent shape to it. So Oars' jump is either suicidal or he runs around the base to get to the other team and by that time his charge is ineffective.

With no austerity measures Zoro's 1080 cannon should go off without a hitch. Should do quite a bit of damage to Moria/Caesar but hard to say how much without a specified target. Since Kuma is repelling Zoro right off the bat and Oars is so big he seems like he's be subject to the most damage from that initial attack.

Dunno if Teach can pull in Kuma from 100m. I'll say he can. Putting him in a Blackhole isn't that great of a fighting strategy since Kuma is quite the opponent, can resist being sucked up until he's already tired or beat. It'll probably proceed as a neutral fight between the two would go. Caesar ain't helping much, playing human shield against Kuma is just going to get him hurt rather than protect Blackbeard.

I see Zoro going through Moria/Oz pretty quickly. Then he and the rest of the team comes into assist Kuma. Teach can take Kuma but since he's a bulky character with high defense the fight would take a while, much longer than it would take Zoro to finish his end. Teach can't handle the entire team. Caesar could've helped a bit but creating an airless void in an open area and using poison gas isn't going to stop Pound/Paw cannons from Kuma and Zoro.

Candy

Yea Candy's plan to get a 1080 cannon off right at the start seems like it will go off and do a lot of damage, since it isn't really directed at anyone im sure they will all take equal amount of dmage. We saw pre-skip that from a distance that oz could react t a pre-skip zoro canon but this is post skip and a point blank one that will do a lot. Using that opening that is created he can probably take out Oz and moria during that time, I do believe teach will be able to react and dodge zoro's attacks and probably counter zoro.

100m pull is pretty far, its possible that he does pull in Kuma while he is preparing Ursus shock but I suppose he will be more occupied with helping his team with Zoro rampaging through. I don't think it would be easy but Teach can probably keep zoro from cleaning up too much.

With that time being bought Ursus shock should be done and Zoro should be getting help from the skies via rankicks, with ursus shock ready it probably blows almost everyone out, Kuma can clean up with Smoker's help if teach is still standing after that.

Candy

Congratulations to Candy for winning 2-0 and advancing Round 2.