Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have Law and Lucci guarding Bart, so they can easily chop up Robin's limbs if they get a chance.

Bart remains, no one can take out Law.

You have no counter to my Robin, who takes out all of your team's fodder even though you rely on them alot.

Your strategy crumbles like the London Bridge :jirou

The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    I guess you didn't read the part where Usopp targets Robin straight of the bat? She will get wrecked by Usopps pop greens.

Bamboo Pop greens grow from the ground up and launches your fodders. Stench bombs are unbearable as are Green pop chomps which eats away around your ground which makes walking and running unsteady.

Two things to point out
    -Bartolomeo's cylindrical barriers are restricted, the barrier in his strategy will need to be replaced with a rectangular barrier
    -Nami doesn't need to make Crocodile wet, because logias are all tangible in this tournament, a wasted move

Now for the strategy
    -Usopp gets off his shot, but at 175m Bartolomeo will already have his barrier up protecting Robin. I'm doubtful Nami will have her mirages set up in time though, so she bites it and Absalom sustains some good damage.
    -With an unoccupied Law behind the barrier I don't see Robin's attempt to bind Bartolomeo working, I see this maneuver backfiring and taking out Shogun's Robin.
    -The ball squeeze will incapacitate some of Shogun's players, but I'm not sure it will leave them out the rest of the game, at least not the more resilient ones; I'll say Buffalo and Crocodile will get back to their feet after a moment to recover. The rest of the group will probably have to move on with their plans to the best of their ability until their comrades are no longer immobilized
    -The AoE and power of the giants' attack is immense, it clears out Absalom and Rob Lucci or Crocodile will sustain heavy damage at the very least.
    -Zoro's pound cannon towards Law is nullified by the barrier, but he seems to be going for collateral damage so I'm guessing a horizontal pound cannon. This finishes Crocodile and Lucci
    -Luffy and Zoro engage each other and start keeping each other occupied, Robin might make a minor difference, but I'm not seeing her being a game changer here
    -Buffalo and Shogun's Crocodile should start getting back into the fight by now. With Luffy occupied, the resistance against Shogun's main fighting force is down to Law, Bartolomeo, and Robin. Shogun's fighting force has the numbers to quickly get behind the barrier. Robin and Bartolomeo will be taken out quick as they are focused elsewhere and Law has his hands too full to protect them Magellan.
    -Law is still healthy, but Magellan activates his Kinjite so getting close to do a counter shock is suicide. By this point a recovered Buffalo is probably on his way over with Machvise, and the support he's getting against an unprepared Law will be enough to take him down.
    -Zoro will still be fighting Law, but with the rest of his team having fulfilled their objective, they can lend him support to turn the tides towards Zoro's favor.

[The Shogun]

You will die

Adhominem's biggest mistake is that he had his fodder playing offense instead of support while one of his leading forces hid behind a barrier the whole time. He basically had Crocodile in charge of soloing Dory, Broggy, Machvise, and Magellan.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Two things to point out
    -Bartolomeo's cylindrical barriers are restricted, the barrier in his strategy will need to be replaced with a rectangular barrier
    -Nami doesn't need to make Crocodile wet, because logias are all tangible in this tournament, a wasted move

Now for the strategy
    -Usopp gets off his shot, but at 175m Bartolomeo will already have his barrier up protecting Robin. I'm doubtful Nami will have her mirages set up in time though, so she bites it and Absalom sustains some good damage.
    -With an unoccupied Law behind the barrier I don't see Robin's attempt to bind Bartolomeo working, I see this maneuver backfiring and taking out Shogun's Robin.
    -The ball squeeze will incapacitate some of Shogun's players, but I'm not sure it will leave them out the rest of the game, at least not the more resilient ones; I'll say Buffalo and Crocodile will get back to their feet after a moment to recover. The rest of the group will probably have to move on with their plans to the best of their ability until their comrades are no longer immobilized
    -The AoE and power of the giants' attack is immense, it clears out Absalom and Rob Lucci or Crocodile will sustain heavy damage at the very least.
    -Zoro's pound cannon towards Law is nullified by the barrier, but he seems to be going for collateral damage so I'm guessing a horizontal pound cannon. This finishes Crocodile and Lucci
    -Luffy and Zoro engage each other and start keeping each other occupied, Robin might make a minor difference, but I'm not seeing her being a game changer here
    -Buffalo and Shogun's Crocodile should start getting back into the fight by now. With Luffy occupied, the resistance against Shogun's main fighting force is down to Law, Bartolomeo, and Robin. Shogun's fighting force has the numbers to quickly get behind the barrier. Robin and Bartolomeo will be taken out quick as they are focused elsewhere and Law has his hands too full to protect them Magellan.
    -Law is still healthy, but Magellan activates his Kinjite so getting close to do a counter shock is suicide. By this point a recovered Buffalo is probably on his way over with Machvise, and the support he's getting against an unprepared Law will be enough to take him down.
    -Zoro will still be fighting Law, but with the rest of his team having fulfilled their objective, they can lend him support to turn the tides towards Zoro's favor.

[The Shogun]
    Nope. Dome barriers are banned, my cylinder is open ended so it is not banned.

Crocodile isn't soloing the 4. He's soloing the Dorry and Broggy squad. I'm not underusing Law, because my cylindrical barrier still stands, Law keeps up his room and tp's people still alive like Machvise, Pell, Franky, to be rokuouganed by Rob Lucci or simply killed off by Law if that's not enough.

Crocodile is more of an aid to the others if the others need back up.

Also, Usopp ain't firing off Pop Greens with a broken neck :P

Bart (Can only control 1 rectangular barrier, dome barrier banned, dimension limit 15m x 15m max)
    This is from the character list in the sign-up thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This is from the character list in the sign-up thread.
    I thought that was referring specifically to the number of barriers he could make.

He didn't say, could only control rectangular barriers.

MK Ultra clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by Adhominem View Post
    I thought that was referring specifically to the number of barriers he could make.

He didn't say, could only control rectangular barriers.

MK Ultra clarify?
    GP is correct

Quote Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
    GP is correct
    In that case, same strategy but Rob Lucci lurks behind the barrier as well.

Your team is literally getting bombarded. Usopps Pop greens are so versatile and strong enough your fodders won't take hits from Post Skip Usppp.

Zoro launches a 1080 PC, no one in your team bar Law and Luffy will be able to fight properly after getting hit even if it's just collateral damage. Not tp mention Dorry and Broggy's combo attack which has insane power and range. Then we have Franky's bombarding you with lasers, coup de vents, general franky cannons and whatnot. Magellan poisoning your team. Machvise dropping on your team while all this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shogun View Post
    Your team is literally getting bombarded. Usopps Pop greens are so versatile and strong enough your fodders won't take hits from Post Skip Usppp.

Zoro launches a 1080 PC, no one in your team bar Law and Luffy will be able to fight properly after getting hit even if it's just collateral damage. Not tp mention Dorry and Broggy's combo attack which has insane power and range. Then we have Franky's bombarding you with lasers, coup de vents, general franky cannons and whatnot. Magellan poisoning your team. Machvise dropping on your team while all this is happening.
    No strategy to deal with Robin clutching Usopp. Rob Lucci could spam gaichous at Dorry and Broggy who are too big to dodge, while Lucci is far faster. Huge targets for Crocodile's moisture absorption as well.

1080 PC gets nullified by barrier. Magellan poison gets blown back by Nami, he gets chopped from a range by Law, and gets ganged on by others. Magellan no haki = he can't deal with invisible Absalom, who suppresses him with his hand cannons. Machvise can't crush if he is beaten in aerial combat by the far more manoeuvrable Lucci, and Luffy can oneshot him with G3.

I have sheer numbers and AoE damage is far more than your team can take.

Adhominem made a mistake of relying too much on his weaker team members. I do not see Absalom doing much to Magellan. Law is not used very well, his role is to teleport people so Rob Lucci can deal with them. I do not see Shogun's Robin elimitnating Bart with Lucci and others guarding him, however Adhominem's Robin cannot take out several strong people at once.

Meanhwile, Usopp's opening attack will come quickly and is likely to incacipate at least Absalom and Nami, which is followed by devastating attacks form Dorry and Broggy and Machivise and Zoro striking from the air. After this Law, Bart and Luffy should be the only ones stannding form Ad's team through Crocodile should be able to bury Dory and Broggy in the sand.

Now Shogun's Crocodile and Robin should be able to deal with Bart, while Zoro and Luffy have epic battle. Law is major factor, but has no special tactics to counter Hydra, which has higher range than his room. After Magellan dealt with Law, he can help Zoro can take Luffy, who is not fully immune to his poison.

vote Shogun.

Adhominem puts too much of a burden on his weaker characters and pretty much leaves them to die from ranged bombardment. Dory/Broggy's Seaking killer, 1080 cannon, Usopp, Franky, Magellan, these are all coming Adhominem's way and he doesn't have an answer for it. His strategies for disposal of the other team, such as Croc taking down Dory and Broggy with quicksand, require very close range, so while Ad's team closes the distance the ones outside Bart/Law's protection are fucked over by everything coming at them. It's unfortunate because Ad could have fit his whole team behind Bart/Law's defense and would be perfectly fine. But after the distance is closed Shogun's team shouldn't be very much phased by Ad's few offensive measures while Ad's team should be wittled down significantly. With Zoro holding off Luffy it comes down to Mag vs Law which should go Magellan's way with all the support he has.

Shogun

Will try to read the strats later on today

Relying on Pre-TS Nami to blow Mags' poison away

- - - Updated - - -

My team is pretty ridicilous for 180 points compared to what Nightfall has for 180.

He has 3 members, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Melkor View Post
    Adhominem made a mistake of relying too much on his weaker team members. I do not see Absalom doing much to Magellan. Law is not used very well, his role is to teleport people so Rob Lucci can deal with them. I do not see Shogun's Robin elimitnating Bart with Lucci and others guarding him, however Adhominem's Robin cannot take out several strong people at once.

Meanhwile, Usopp's opening attack will come quickly and is likely to incacipate at least Absalom and Nami, which is followed by devastating attacks form Dorry and Broggy and Machivise and Zoro striking from the air. After this Law, Bart and Luffy should be the only ones stannding form Ad's team through Crocodile should be able to bury Dory and Broggy in the sand.

Now Shogun's Crocodile and Robin should be able to deal with Bart, while Zoro and Luffy have epic battle. Law is major factor, but has no special tactics to counter Hydra, which has higher range than his room. After Magellan dealt with Law, he can help Zoro can take Luffy, who is not fully immune to his poison.

vote Shogun.

Bart isn't going to get forced into a 1v1 though. Law could very easily oneshot Crocodile and Robin. Bart + Law vs Magellan means that Law still has a guard against Hydra. Even if Bart has to deal with other bombardments at this point, Law could redirect Hydras with room.

Did I win yet?
    @MK Ultra;

3 Votes in favor for Shogun.

Yes Shogun advances 3-0 congrats