Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ordeal of Blood R1M5: Shogun vs Adhominem

Rules:
    1. Vote clearly on the victor. You must state a reason why you feel that team would win. Your vote is voided if: You don't have a reason stated, you have less than 100 posts (unless it is decided differently), and if you don't put I vote for: (Participant Name here) at the end of your post.

2. Only 1 vote allowed. If later you are persuaded by someone and choose to vote for the other person, then only that vote will count.

3. No filler abilities, none period.

4. No character hype, yes Zoro is fucking awesome, but please try and be serious and just go off their skills

5. Experience of fighting WITH or AGAINST character's are in play. (eg Baroque Works pairs, such as Mr 4 and Miss Merry Christmas will work well together).

6. There is no prep time. But your characters have unlimited time before a match where they can discuss strategy and share knowledge etc. But no actions may be taken before a match.

7. The In character Rule
    Characters will do their best to follow a strategy. They will happily attack the enemy (even Sanji will kick a girl if she is the enemy). Characters have no fear (Ussop will not run away). When left with nothing to do and no guidelines, characters will behave incharacter as they would do in the manga.

8. If caught bribing for votes or cheating (making aliases), you will be disqualified from the tournament.

9. Logias are not intangible, they can be hurt by all normal attacks (eg, you don't need water to hurt Crocodile). Zombies character are also the same, they can be hurt with normal attacks, not just salt and fire.

10. A strategy cannot plan for things the characters have no knowledge of. For example, a team cannot plan for Don Kriegs poison if no one on that players team has knowledge of it.

[The Shogun]

Team I don't give a shit, you will die.

Current Zoro - 70 Points
    Magellan - 60 Points
    Franky - 15 Points
    Dorry + Broggy - 5 Points
    Current Usopp - 5 Points
    Buffalo - 5 Points
    Pre-Skip Robin - 2 Points
    Machvise - 10 Points
    Pell - 1 Point
    Crocodile - 5 Points
    Pre-Skip Franky - 2 Points

Adhominem

Renée

Law
    Luffy
    Bart
    Pre Skip Nami
    Pre Skip Robin
    Absalom
    Crocodile
    Rob Lucci

Location rules:
    Teams start a random distance apart within the complex. Teams may not leave the Arlong Park complex.

Distance: Medium (175M)

@The Shogun;
    @Adhominem;

The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    I sent my strategy to GP, I don't trust my strat posted here. @Great Potato;

Good Luck

I've been asked to post Shogun's strategy after Adhominem posts his. Teams looked pretty balanced this match, hard to call a winner.

first impression is a bit in adhominems favor. law and bart is a lot of hax to account for and luffy is the strongest here stat-wise probably.

magellan is a force to be reckoned with though and franky is not to be underestimated too.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been asked to post Shogun's strategy after Adhominem posts his. Teams looked pretty balanced this match, hard to call a winner.
    Why?

gl guys

Quote Originally Posted by Alex, The Greatest of all Bosses View Post
    Why?
    He doesn't want to risk his opponent looking at his strategy beforehand.

Me neither though lol,

Great Potato Shogun post first?

Just pm your strategy to gp as well, and he can post them both at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Just pm your strategy to gp as well, and he can post them both at the same time

I'm quite new to this, actually, how do I write up the knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Adhominem View Post
    Me neither though lol,

Great Potato Shogun post first?

I have Shogun's finished strategy. If he posts it before me and I notice anything has changed from the PM to the thread I will point it out.

Look at how other people in the other matches have formatted their strats if you want a template to follow. You can only have knowledge about the other team, if one of you characters has knowledge about them

That goes by the knowledge they have in the manga.

Well, in this case it seems you both have full knowledge on each others teams, so that means you can plan for any abilites used by his team.

Good luck Shogun, may the best man (or woman) win.

Knowledge:

Zoro – Full

Magellan – Full

Franky – Full

Dorry + Broggy – Full

Usopp – Full

Buffalo – Full

Robin – Full

Machvise – Full

Pell – Full

Crocodile – Full

Pre Skip Franky – Full

Strategy

Off the start, Nami uses Fata Morgana on the entire team, and sets rain clouds on the enemy. Absalom goes invisible and Bart throws up a cylindrical shield around Law, Robin and himself. Law spawns a Room, Rob Lucci enters hybrid zoan form, and Luffy uses Gear Second.

Nami’s duty is to blow away any poison that Magellan fires at the team. If this is not sufficient, Law can easily redirect Hydras.

Robin quickly spawns arms on Pre Skip Franky, Pell, Usopp, Crocodile and Buffalo. She clutches their balls until they are crushed, and these people are disabled for the rest of the fight. Crocodile can be hit because he is wet from Nami’s rain. If he has dried it up at this point, Luffy can simply attack him by himself.

Bart works in conjunction with Law and Rob Lucci. Rob Lucci acts as a guard for anyone aiming to attack Bart’s team from above. He can spam Gaichou to cut any aerial fighters from above, or he can use Geppou to gain a mid air advantage. Law is pushed forward while inside Bart’s barrier, as is Robin.

Law opens up a room, and teleports the enemy to Rob Lucci, who snares the dazed enemy with his tail, and hits the enemy with his strongest rokuougan. This will be effective against Franky because it deals internal damage to his insides. If the enemy is still conscious, Law can teleport the enemy into the cylinder and counter shock them.

Absalom lays suppressive fire against Magellan from a distance. Since he is invisible, Magellan will only attack his mirages because he is unaware of Absalom’s invisibility and his location. Zoro is the only one at this point who has CoO, as Usopp is disabled and he cannot control his Haki yet.

Crocodile deals with Dorry and Broggy by drying up the area around them and turning it into a sand pit. Dorry and Broggy are stuck in the pit, and Crocodile is free to rain his Desert Spadas on them until they are KO’ed. Once he finishes this job, he goes on to deal with Magellan.

Crocodile deals with Magellan by drying up the ground around him and creating a sandstorm around him. Magellan, if he touches the sandstorm, will shrivel up and become disabled. If Magellan stays within the storm Law bifurcates Magellan with his ranged slashes.

If Machvise attacks anyone, Crocodile sands up and then dries up the ground he lands on to kill Machvise. Machvise will take time to get back up so he will die before he gets a chance.
    Zoro has his hands full with G2 Luffy. If G2 Luffy is unable to get close, Robin spawns hands on Zoro, which he has to deal with before she snaps his neck. Luffy goes in with a Red Hawk while he is distracted. The rest of the team can easily overwhelm him if this is still not sufficient.
    Last edited by Mercantilist; 08-09-2015 at 01:47 AM.

Banned
    nice strategy

Shogun's strat

Strategy.

Minimal prep, they do this all at the same time, no turn-based moves in here.

Usopp:

Right of the bat, I have Usopp target Absalom, Robin and Nami. With Bamboo Pop Greens, Kuro Kabuto Chomps to eat the ground surrounding them to make gaps through Barto's barriers, and stench bombs around the group to annoy them and distract them. And then I have Usopp fall back and focus on the rest of the group by keeping them busy and distracted. Usopp uses his CoO if Absalom does go invisible.

Since this is only 175m distance, he should hit and beat them very easily.

Pre-Skip Robin:

I have her clutch Bartolomeo so he doesn't put his barrier up. Since he needs to use his hands to set a barrier up. During Pica and Zoro fight, Bartolomeo mentioned that he needed his hands when they were flying over Pica with the Tontatta's.

Dorry and Broggy:

I have them use their special attack that killed the Sea King, this attack is aimed at Lucci and the group.
    After they've hit the group I have them push forward, and fight and beat the weakened fighters.

Buffalo and Machvise:

Buffalo picks Machvise up, flies as up in the sky and have Machvise drop down with 10-ton vise above the group (Targetting Bartolomeo). this should defeat anyone that's not named Law or Luffy. Atleast injures Law to a decent degree. Then Machvise fights anyone that's still alive there.

Crocodile:

I have him move up (Hops on Current Franky's Brachio tank), to assist Zoro and Magellan against Law and Luffy.

Pell and Zoro: Pell picks Zoro up (15meters high) and flies about 75meters forward so there's about 100meters between him and the Luffy and Law.

I have Zoro throw a 1080 Pound Cannon targetting Law, if he doesn't get hit the collateral damage is still decent, should defeat fodders like Pre-Skip Nami and Robin and if they are not defeated, severely hurts Lucci. Then have Pell drop Zoro down the ground with Crocodile pushing up.

Magellan:

[B]Pre-Skip Franky uses Current Franky's Brachio, it's a tank-vehicle that Current Franky used during Fishman Island, Magellan hops on and rides forward to catch up with Zoro.

By now, the Adhomineim's group should be decimated to just Law and Luffy.

Magellan uses Hydra's for his ranged attacks targetting Luffy and Law, uses poisoneous gasses to distort their visions and hearing. The longer the fight goes on, the better it will become for me.

Current Franky:

He hops in his Shogun, have him move up with the rest, shooting lasers, Franky General cannon targetting Law and Luffy and the rest of the group from a distance.

[B]Fight strategy:

Zoro focuses on Luffy baiting him away from Law, Magellan and the rest of the group focuses on Law. Law will be heavily debilitated by Magellans' poison as he is not resistant to Mags' poison like Luffy is. The longer the fight stays on, the harder it will become for Law to survive.

Magellan will use Kinjite on Law, Crocodile will also focus on Law with Espada's and general sand attacks to make Law stay busy, Franky's also focus on Law.

Zoro defeats Luffy in a 1v1 fight and then helps Magellan with clearing Law, the rest of my group assists Magellan in defeating Law.

What if's

If Law tries to snipe Machvise out of the sky, he will be hit by 1080 PC directly. Which will make Magellan's fight much easier.

They will die guaranteed

It felt weird seeing GP use the triple H emote, then I realized that it was a repost.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Corleone View Post
    It felt weird seeing GP use the triple H emote, then I realized that it was a repost.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Corleone View Post

- - - Updated - - -

175m is child's play for Usopp.