Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ordeal of Blood R1M3: Amaterasu vs Nightfall

Rules:
    1. Vote clearly on the victor. You must state a reason why you feel that team would win. Your vote is voided if: You don't have a reason stated, you have less than 100 posts (unless it is decided differently), and if you don't put I vote for: (Participant Name here) at the end of your post.

2. Only 1 vote allowed. If later you are persuaded by someone and choose to vote for the other person, then only that vote will count.

3. No filler abilities, none period.

4. No character hype, yes Zoro is fucking awesome, but please try and be serious and just go off their skills

5. Experience of fighting WITH or AGAINST character's are in play. (eg Baroque Works pairs, such as Mr 4 and Miss Merry Christmas will work well together).

6. There is no prep time. But your characters have unlimited time before a match where they can discuss strategy and share knowledge etc. But no actions may be taken before a match.

7. The In character Rule
    Characters will do their best to follow a strategy. They will happily attack the enemy (even Sanji will kick a girl if she is the enemy). Characters have no fear (Ussop will not run away). When left with nothing to do and no guidelines, characters will behave incharacter as they would do in the manga.

8. If caught bribing for votes or cheating (making aliases), you will be disqualified from the tournament.

9. Logias are not intangible, they can be hurt by all normal attacks (eg, you don't need water to hurt Crocodile). Zombies character are also the same, they can be hurt with normal attacks, not just salt and fire.

10. A strategy cannot plan for things the characters have no knowledge of. For example, a team cannot plan for Don Kriegs poison if no one on that players team has knowledge of it.

[Amaterasu]

Team Wolf

Bartholomew Kuma – 70
    Magellan - 60
    Current Brook – 10
    Crocodile - 5
    Rob Lucci - 5
    Pre Skip Luffy - 5
    Pre Skip Zoro - 5
    Current Ussop – 5
    Ryuuma - 5
    Pre Skip Smoker - 5
    Mr. 1 - 2
    Mr. 2 - 2
    Wapol - 1

[Shin]

The Almighty.

Teach - 110
    Magellan - 60
    Current Brook - 10

Location rules:
    Teams start out at opposite ends of the base. The bottom of the base is indestructible and cannot be sunk.

Distance: Short (100M)

@Amaterasu;
    @Shin;

Early advantage goes to Ama methinks.

Eternal Kingdom of Heaven Kaiser's Avatar

Blackbeard's darkness suck all the fodders in.
    Blackbeard then beats Kuma with mid/high-diff while using kurozu(both side has 50m df range, so it equals out).
    Magellan vs Magellan cancels out.

My team wins

Shin's team is pretty simple, but it doesn't look like it has much synergy and Amateratsu has two of his three players, so I think he's at a disadvantage. He'll need a good strategy to pull through this one.

The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar

wondering what the big joke is..
    He stumbled into faith and thought...

those with 10 points and below are auto kill for Blackbeard's dark hole

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wondering what the big joke is..
    you, your team and your guitar

Damn, and I wanted to battle Exchelsi.

Knowledge
    Brook - Full
    Magellan - Full
    Teach - Limited, but Magellan and Wapol have witnessed his power, so it won't be a surprise, and my team won't be getting too close until it is ready to.

Preparation
    Everyone starts on the top part of the arena. Wapol undergos his own preparations in order to transform into the Wapol house away from the main group. Magallan will provide some on his poison for Usopp to use, while Usopp will man-up and take it despite the pain. Rob Lucci transforms into his zoan form, while Luffy prepares himself from going G2 at a moment's notice.

Strategy
    Since teach is the biggest danger, he will be taken out first. This will be a blitz, as it is unlikely that anyone in my team will be able to take him out one-on-one. Therefore, assuming this team will mainly rely on the destructive power on his fruit and will aim to destroy the weaker members of my team, I will take him out. Everyone will keep their distance from teach unless involved in the main attack against him.

Smoker will immediately provide a smokescreen in order to hide my team and prevent any sight. Wapol house will begin shooting at Teach, and only at teach as soon as this smokescreen goes up. As he is placed away from the group, this fire will come from the side, and is meant to be a distraction (likely to be absorbed, but a distraction nonetheless).
    This will be followed by a suicidal charge by Mr 1, Mr 2 and G2 Luffy. However, only Mr 1 and 2 will be doing a full-frontal. These two will draw out the punishment, while Luffy will be teleported by Kuma's ability to BB's side (the side not being attacked by Wapol's cannon fire) and will punch BB right in the face. With BB dealing with this three-points of attack, Usopp will fire a large projectile consisting of Magallan's purple poison, which will hit due to the distractions that teach is facing (and the fact that we know the poison is one of the few things that will put BB down).

I short, BB gets knocked the f**k out (or at least poisoned so badly that he is out of the game. This may also take usopp out (touching the poison) as well as mr 1 and 2 (also in the line of fire)m but the sacrifice is worth it.

Magallan is a pain, but I'll just stall him with my own Magallan, using venom road to get to nightfall's magallan and preventing him from reinforcing any of his teammates. Once Kuma has played his part in taking out BB, he will join the fight against Magallan. Using his DF to repeal any of Shin's Magallan'd poison, he should be able to create gaps in his poison armour so that he can be hit (by Luffy if he survived the fight with BB, or by Rob Lucci, who will also be hitting magallan with rankyaku (with poison armour on) and shigan (when there are gaps0 while keeping his distance with soru.

Brook is easy to take out. I'll just put him against himself and add zoro to the fight. Two on one should be more than enough to deal with him. Otherwise, Ryuuma will also join in.

What the hell - Ryuuma joins in anyway. 3-on-one makes my victory inevitable.

This team just doesn't have enough people, and tries to use the fear factor of BB to even things out. If he can be taken out quickly, the rest of the team is left vulnerable, and my greater numbers should be decisive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alex, The Greatest of all Bosses View Post
    Damn, and I wanted to battle Exchelsi.
    Maybe in the final?

gg

Amaterasu's strat falls a bit flat since Teach, like Luffy, should have poison resistance after facing Magellan.

It's possible Shin wins

I thought it was proved that resistence didn't mean immune, since Luffy was affected by CC's poison anyway

Quote Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
    Amaterasu's strat falls a bit flat since Teach, like Luffy, should have poison resistance after facing Magellan.

It's possible Shin wins
    I could possibly win with 4 sentences?

- - - Updated - - -

I thought it was proved that resistence didn't mean immune, since Luffy was affected by CC's poison anyway
    Luffy was completely immune to CC's poison.

He's probably not immune, but hitting him with a little vial of poison isn't doing shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
    He's probably not immune, but hitting him with a little vial of poison isn't doing shit.
    I did say large projectile. It isn't a little poison. It's large enough to cover him like it did before.

I did say large projectile. It isn't a little poison. It's large enough to cover him like it did before.
    Still don't think it does much, Luffy's poison resistance is substantial and Teach's should be too. And that's assuming your rush goes off without a hitch, which it probably won't.

That leaves you in the position of Teach vs Kuma matchup to determine the outcome of the battle, and Kuma loses that

Shin