Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I don't recall ever watching this one. MJ won imo. He had better delivery and his rhymes were just overall better. "You had daughter..14..she came to me..teehee" .

Bieber vs Bethoven was another good one.

Banned
    NicePeter made a great Michael Jackson and killed it by including song titles in his rap. But I think my favorite overall if Shakespeare vs Dr. Seuss.

Michael won. Loved the 2nd half of Young MJ's verse. Tesla vs Edison was great for the beat.

I actually had to read up on Tesla after watching that one. Learning about his and Edison's story was pretty interesting.

Mozart vs Skillrex (sp?) was awesome. Mozart tore him apart.

“With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We must merge them all in order to create an epic Epic Rap Battles of History thread!
    It's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohan View Post
    The best one was Edison vs Nikola. Just because Nikola got flowed on so bad.
    ? It looked like Tesla won that one comfortably to me.

Anyone else care to judge?

“With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

Russia leader one was best
    STAY WOKE
    Because of you

families can get their child the cancer treatment need without worrying about how to pay for it. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food. They can provide free housing to families, so kids aren't stuck in a hospital room while receiving the best cancer care.

DONATE HERE
    https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/...4262&pID=24671
    -------------------------
    I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ST. JUDE CHILDRENS RESEARCH HOSPITAL

Banned
    I thought Edison was better. His raps flowed much better than Tesla's.

I thought Tesla killed it with the first half of the second verse:

"You fool, you think that you can touch me with this?
    You couldn't handle my gifts with your greedy little mind
    What's inside mine was ahead of its own time
    You did not steal from me, you stole me from mankind!"

And while I especially liked Edison's "no camera, no light, no sound, see?" bit, he was still making a sound there so that was a bit of a slip. It was close though, I just really liked the little bit above.

-- Kamina

Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    I thought Tesla killed it with the first half of the second verse:"You fool, you think that you can touch me with this?You couldn't handle my gifts with your greedy little mindWhat's inside mine was ahead of its own timeYou did not steal from me, you stole me from mankind!"And while I especially liked Edison's "no camera, no light, no sound, see?" bit, he was still making a sound there so that was a bit of a slip. It was close though, I just really liked the little bit above.
    The best line in that battle was "you got duped, there I said it, and I bet you 50 thousand dollars that you'll never forget it"
    STAY WOKE
    Because of you

families can get their child the cancer treatment need without worrying about how to pay for it. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food. They can provide free housing to families, so kids aren't stuck in a hospital room while receiving the best cancer care.

DONATE HERE
    https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/...4262&pID=24671
    -------------------------
    I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ST. JUDE CHILDRENS RESEARCH HOSPITAL

Banned
    IAnd while I especially liked Edison's "no camera, no light, no sound, see?" bit, he was still making a sound there so that was a bit of a slip. It was close though, I just really liked the little bit above.
    Except that when he was saying it, the camera turned off after he said no camera, then the light after he said no light, and then the sound after he said no sound. If you listen, you see that there is a bit of pause before he says "see?" that isn't there when he is saying all of the other things.

I think season 3 has been a downgrade to the series, I've only liked BlackBeard vs Al Capone.

Darth Vader vs Hitler should have ended in the 2nd part, and don't get me started with Joan vs Miley Cirus.

I agree, they haven't been as good. But you didn't like Ali vs Jordan?

Quote Originally Posted by Reptile View Post
    The best line in that battle was "you got duped, there I said it, and I bet you 50 thousand dollars that you'll never forget it"
    Tesla got ripped off so hard by Edison.

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Except that when he was saying it, the camera turned off after he said no camera, then the light after he said no light, and then the sound after he said no sound. If you listen, you see that there is a bit of pause before he says "see?" that isn't there when he is saying all of the other things.
    Just watched the video again.

It was actually "no lights, no camera, no sound, see?" And really, the pause want't long enough for that to have been the case.

-- Kamina

I agree, they haven't been as good. But you didn't like Ali vs Jordan?

Tesla got ripped off so hard by Edison.

Just watched the video again.

It was actually "no lights, no camera, no sound, see?" And really, the pause want't long enough for that to have been the case.
    Oh, I had forgotten Jordan vs Ali. That was spectacular.

Also Tesla pretty much rocked that battle, there's no doubt about that.

This one better be good!

- - - Updated - - -

Bah. It was pretty underwhelming considering how popular this one would be tbh. Superman won that one. It felt a bit off having Goku sound so angry when he first started.

-- Kamina

Banned
    This one better be good!

- - - Updated - - -

Bah. It was pretty underwhelming considering how popular this one would be tbh. Superman won that one. It felt a bit off having Goku sound so angry when he first started.
    I thought it was amazing. Superman absolutely killed it. Goku could have been better, but he had some pretty good lines in it. I just don't like how each new one is getting shorter and shorter in length.

I found it ironic that Goku started with "How many times are they going to rewrite your story?", as the Bardock special pretty much gave Goku the exact same origin story as Superman.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    I found it ironic that Goku started with "How many times are they going to rewrite your story?", as the Bardock special pretty much gave Goku the exact same origin story as Superman.
    But Goku wasn't saying that Superman was original, it was a comment on how many different writers have written new Superman stories. If they wanted Goku to say that Superman was unoriginal, wouldn't he have said "how many times are they going to reuse your story"? Besides, even if it was meant that way you are thinking, did Toriyama even write that episode of Bardock?

Relaxing in Konoha with Kakashi, Yamato, Iruka.
    Watched some of these, and they're pretty funny.