Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    What I want to know is how you don't think Kuma can hit his target when the target is coming straight at us and why you don't think Ivankov can just have his needles out already when he flies... He doesn't even need to react, just keep his hand up basically. Your vote is entire based on Hakuba soloing my support and frankly, again, I don't think he can take Ivankov as easily as you seem to think simply based on Rebecca being able to dodge his sword strike.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alright, I'll allow an extension

Up to you guys to get people in here, can't overextend.
    I kind of added that last bit to imply i DO NOT agree with an extension...

- - - Updated - - -

To add to my reasoning, since it's obvious I was misunderstood, Nord has been on this forum far longer than me and obviously knows who to call to vote in this match so that their votes will be in his favor. That's why I don't want the BS extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What I want to know is how you don't think Kuma can hit his target when the target is coming straight at us and why you don't think Ivankov can just have his needles out already when he flies... He doesn't even need to react, just keep his hand up basically. Your vote is entire based on Hakuba soloing my support and frankly, again, I don't think he can take Ivankov as easily as you seem to think simply based on Rebecca being able to dodge his sword strike.

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of added that last bit to imply i DO NOT agree with an extension...

- - - Updated - - -

To add to my reasoning, since it's obvious I was misunderstood, Nord has been on this forum far longer than me and obviously knows who to call to vote in this match so that their votes will be in his favor. That's why I don't want the BS extension.
    Completely misunderstood you

K you win

Yea sorry, like I said I don't want to be that guy but I don't really have any voters that I can call on, and he can always call on people inside of the match. The only reason to extend it was that there was only one vote but there are solutions for that problem that one can take BEFORE the match ends, is my point.

Trust me, I hate losing to 1 vote as well but I don't ask for an extension unless it's like the finals or something.

GG though.

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    GG.

I don't think people would have voted for me even if I had called them out. It just sucks that there was only one guy voting, and I lost because the only guy voted you. It would have been better if I lost 5 - 4 or something. Then it would feel like a legit loss.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!