Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Retired
    Ultra don' choked with that BB stuff.

Let's see what X has up his sleeve.

Last edited by Crispinianus; 08-06-2015 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by X
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come her and fuck me like a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y
    Why is this even a thead?

This is really difficult for him

Quote Originally Posted by Melmoth the Wanderer View Post
    Ultra don' choked with that BB stuff.

Let's see what X has up his sleeve.

You motherfucker, quit talking about my strat without spoilers.
    Last edited by Millennium Creed; 08-06-2015 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    You're telling I have to type all these tl;dr paragraphs?

My strategy will come later today.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

@Saint X;

Where are you pussy

@Saint X;

Get strat up in 3 hours, or request an extension. Or you're DQ'd

Just give me an extension, home boy. I will post it in a few hours.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Retired

Just use your imagination, X. I'm sure you have one.

Quote Originally Posted by X
    Come her and fuck me like a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y
    Why is this even a thead?

Quote Originally Posted by Melmoth the Wanderer View Post

Just use your imagination, X. I'm sure you have one.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Quote Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
    Just give me an extension, home boy. I will post it in a few hours.
    You have until 5pm as is, just get it done or post something quick if you need to.

Strategy

Knowledge/Prep

The only two people that my team should not have much knowledge on is Shura and Miss Merry Christmas since Luffy has encountered everyone else, but considering Luffy's crew mates did fight with Shura and Miss Merry Christmas, there should have been some knowledge shared. Other than that, there is not much prep that needs to be made.

Phase 1

Pica will start in his golem form with Elizabello and Pink on a platform of stone near his shoulder area; building a platform should be no problem for Pica since he can assimilate any type of stone. Meanwhile, Luffy will be on the ground searching for BB while CC patrols the air in his gas-like form, away from Pica and Luffy. Seeing as how it took Zoro to take out Pica's rock golem, it is going to take either BB or maybe Moriah to destroy it (if he can even access Asgard mode), which is no easy task. So any other fighter that tries to engage Pica is going to be crushed. With CC, he is a very hax fighter and his karakuni will make it very difficult for anyone to approach him without considering a strategy first.

Phase 2

Once Luffy finds BB, he will engage in fighting with him. BB is obviously the biggest threat in this fight and needs some serious fire power to be taken down. That is where Elizabello comes in. Once BB is found by Luffy (or vice versa), he will begin to charge his King Punch. Once his King Punch is charged, Pica should be able to transfer Elizabello over to Luffy and BB's fight without disturbing his charging period since Pica can easily move around his stone and golems. Once Elizabello is there, he will unleash his King's Punch on BB, taking him out.

Phase 3

While Elizabello is charging his King Punch, Pink and CC will be on protective duty. Usopp is an ace sniper and will be looking to take out Elizabello from a distance, especially since his COO will allow him a prime opportunity to do so. There is also the fact that Meo's barrier is able to block the King Punch, so Meo needs to be occupied while Elizabello fires of his King Punch. With Pica being able to assimilate into anything, he can create many paths for Pink to travel through with his DF. This means that if anyone attempts to rush Elizabello (assuming they can even reach him), then Pink can just grab them and distract them. Alternatively, CC could also use karakuni in order to halt anyone that may come into the area.

Phase 4

The actual battle part gets tricky. While Luffy should be able to tangle with BB for some time considering Ace was able to and Luffy tangled with Doflo for a little bit, and Elizabello should be able to charge his King Punch, there are still a lot of fighters on the field to take care of. Pica can keep freely leaving his golem and Pink can travel throughout it, meaning that these two can travel quickly to engage in the fighters. Besides Moriah, Usopp, and Meo, the rest of the fighters are fodder to my team. If Pica or Pink cannot get to a spot and fight, CC can use his gastanet and gastille attacks to blow away any of the fodder. Once Elizabello has been dispatched to the Luffy and BB fight, Pica can freely engage Moriah, Usopp, and Meo without having to worry about protecting Elizabello and the combination of Pink, CC, and Pica, should be enough to take down Moriah, Meo, Usopp (if he is still alive), and any of the fodder that were not taken out before. If that is not enough, Luffy and Elizabello are still free to come over and join the fight after BB is down.

What Ifs

Luffy Dies: There is very little chance that Luffy will die before two minutes is up of Elizabello charging. He was able to last a little while against Doflo without G4 and he should be able to do the same against BB. BB is also a sponge and Luffy is a physical fighter meaning that there will be quite the brawl between the two of them. Besides, if Luffy dies, that just gives Elizabello a free shot at BB with his King Punch, which is the main goal of Luffy fighting BB.

King Punch Does Not Take Out BB:
    With the amount of damage that BB is likely to take from Luffy, the King Punch should be enough to finish the job. But if BB is somehow still standing after the King Punch, then Luffy should be able to finish off a weakened BB.

Moriah Accesses Asgard Mode:
    Considering Moriah needs one thousand shadows to access Asgard mode, there is not a big chance that he uses it. But if he does, Pica will need to engage him with his golem mode, meaning that Elizabello will have to be put near Luffy and BB's fight, making protection a bit harder.

Meo Blocks King Punch: If Meo is able to set up a barrier to block King Punch, Luffy will need to change his strategy against BB in order to gain seven more minutes until Elizabello can charge again. This will be difficult, but with Luffy's superior speed he should be able to manage the time.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Zehahahahaha!

Rebuttal

- Note the location. Pica and whoever is on the golem will be cooking. Not a very comfortable position you put you're characters in, to say the least.

- Since it's Luffy's initiative to take out Teach, Teach can take out Caesar and probably Elizabello at his leisure, due to the fact that he's in the air and Luffy will take some time crossing the distance to him + getting up in the air.

- Teach can take out Luffy relatively quickly due to seastone, and he has a massive advantage in maneuverability in the air.

- Teach is faster than Pica and will never have to worry about being in range of King's punch.

I win gg

ok

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Quote Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
    ok
    You didn't even CONSIDER blackbeard would be flying, did you

I don't think X anticipated the huge boost Teach could get from all those shadows. Luffy doesn't really stand a chance against him IMO. What matters is if Elizabello can get the punch charged in time.

How long does it take to charge again?

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    I don't think X anticipated the huge boost Teach could get from all those shadows. Luffy doesn't really stand a chance against him IMO. What matters is if Elizabello can get the punch charged in time.

How long does it take to charge again?
    2 minutes.

But Teach can also stay well out of the range of Elizabello and KO him easily with Reject Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
    2 minutes.

But Teach can also stay well out of the range of Elizabello and KO him easily with Reject Wolf
    Really? That's not very long

I dunno, if he's busy with Luffy then he's not avoiding the KO punch in time.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    Really? That's not very long

I dunno, if he's busy with Luffy then he's not avoiding the KO punch in time.
    Why not? Elizabello's method of travel is on Pica's shoulder. He'd be approaching Teach at a snail's pace.

Also, at any point before Luffy reaches him and starts fighting, Teach can snipe him as stated in my strategy.

Luffy will keep him occupied but since they'll be in the air Teach has complete control. Big E gets too close? Teach stops fighting for a sec, kamisori's out of the way, uses DV to drag Luffy to where he relocated.

I mean, could you imagine Elizabello being able to hit Doffy if Luffy was fighting him? Except this is arguably worse off for them.