Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Retired
    Ultra is a jabroni.

[X]
    Last edited by Crispinianus; 08-14-2015 at 10:30 PM.

I win.

gg

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Quote Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bomb of a tournament.
    Our match went pretty well. Things tend to go better when the competitors are invested in the game and call people in to vote. Apathy is what makes things stale.

The way I understand it is CC takes to the air to find BB. This will only result in CC getting destroyed because BB is also in the air.

At this point however, BB has been located. The King's Punch is being charged and Luffy moves to engage BB. The issue with that is, since BB is in the air Luffy's options to even get to the guy are to grab onto him (which would be bad since he'd be limited to kicks or 1 hand attacks) or let BB suck him in and hope to hit him with an attack strong enough so that BB won't grab him (like Ace did).

Option 2 would probably be best for Luffy. In any case Luffy will be defeated sooner or later. BB is probably too much for him, much less NM BB with seastone. There's King's Punch, but we're talking about a Nightmare version of a guy who lived an assault from WB and went on to fight Sengoku.

I doubt Luffy will live long enough for X's team killing Moria and Bart phase to play out.

Vote: Doots.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27&dateline=135536727  3

Match closed, I advance.

Kong voted for me though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, nice campaigning for the vote. Such a cheater.

http://www.millenniumforums.com/converse.php?u=27&u2=10

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Noticed how he asked me to vote, not to vote for him. On top of that, until today I've never actually voted in favor of Doots.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27&dateline=135536727  3

Kongs vote should have counted in the first place when Ultra didnt address anything about where BB pulled the gloves out of his arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kongs vote should have counted in the first place when Ultra didnt address anything about where BB pulled the gloves out of his arse.
    Cheaters going to cheat.

The Commander From Hell

We The North