Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 126

Thread: Overlord

  1. #41
    The Superior Trap Featherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Denmark/Japan
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    is it?

    is this a novel 10 I'm waiting for or a novel 10 I should be waiting for?
    maybe

    We're already ahead of novel 10

    plus Lizard fun in vol 4 and Demiurge x Mare by shalltear is fun stuff


  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    maybe

    We're already ahead of novel 10

    plus Lizard fun in vol 4 and Demiurge x Mare by shalltear is fun stuff
    NO!!!!


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  3. #43
    The Superior Trap Featherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Denmark/Japan
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NO!!!!
    Did you notice what's after it?


  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you notice what's after it?
    yes

    that wretched little girl


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  5. #45
    The Superior Trap Featherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Denmark/Japan
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes

    that wretched little girl
    It's a joke chapter it won't effect the story it's just really weird


  6. #46
    episode 8 down, MC having the old lady go all in

    poor Hamsuke being useless

    Clementine's voice is so annoying, gonna watch another episode right now to see her die


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  7. #47
    @Void; I recommend you reading this part of the novel after watching the episode, it's much better and more gruesome.

  8. #48
    they need to quit padding the hell out of these "fight" scenes, such a pain to sit through

    what the hell did they have him wear? he's practically naked and his name is annoying to the ears

    Hamusuke
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Void; I recommend you reading this part of the novel after watching the episode, it's much better and more gruesome.
    death by bear hug, and more gruesome you say?


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they need to quit padding the hell out of these "fight" scenes, such a pain to sit through

    what the hell did they have him wear? he's practically naked and his name is annoying to the ears

    Hamusuke
    death by bear hug, and more gruesome you say?

    No matter how she struggled, she couldn’t break free of the arms’ restraint. But
    Clementine didn’t stop struggling, it was hard for her to breath and her vision
    narrowed.
    “The dance of death?”
    She didn’t have the strength to listen to the soft voice.
    With the sound of vomit, filth was sprayed onto Ainz. The red light within Ainz’s
    eye socket flashed with disgust
    Clementine who had been using both of her arms while struggling to escape had
    become a spasming corpse.
    Ainz didn’t lessen the strength in his arms, but squeezed harder. Shortly after,
    Ainz felt the sensation of a thick bone cracking from his arms.
    Ainz release the body that couldn’t even spasm.
    With a splat, Clementine’s body fell to the ground like trash. Her face was
    twisted into a bunch from pain and horror, a terrible sight. She was like a fish
    caught from the ocean, her organs visible from her mouth.
    Taking out his infinite flask, Ainz washed himself clean from the vomit with the
    endlessly flowing water. At the same time, he said quietly to Clementine:
    “I forgot to tell you… I am very stubborn.”
    At least it's better than anime verison.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least it's better than anime verison.


    btw, can't decide on an avatar?


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    btw, can't decide on an avatar?
    Yeah, I just downloaded 781237123 avatars, so I need to check which one fits the best.

  12. #52
    just looked at the manga a bit, it has 24 chapters right now and it seems like each chapter is an episode

    no wonder why manga is masterrace


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  13. #53
    Solution is just plain disgusting, those portal boobs though.

    Shalltear

    Silver? Werewolves are weak against silver, not vampires

    Brain guy was a huge disappointment.


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Solution is just plain disgusting, those portal boobs though.

    Shalltear

    Silver? Werewolves are weak against silver, not vampires

    Brain guy was a huge disappointment.
    Huh? Vampires were always weak against silver.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Huh? Vampires were always weak against silver.
    since when?


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  16. #56
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    55,803
    I need to get caught up.

    That way I can chat with Void about something


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    since when?
    Literally for millenia

    Way back in ancient folklore they'd have babies wear silver amulets to prevent them from being eaten by them.

    Alot of the modernized vampires from the last couple of centuries don't have the weakness to silver, which is where this misconception comes from I'm guessing.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Literally for millenia

    Way back in ancient folklore they'd have babies wear silver amulets to prevent them from being eaten by them.

    Alot of the modernized vampires from the last couple of centuries don't have the weakness to silver, which is where this misconception comes from I'm guessing.
    millennia?

    wait, I think I remember reading about how vampires and Judas' 30 pieces of silver were connected


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    millennia?

    wait, I think I remember reading about how vampires and Judas' 30 pieces of silver were connected
    Yeah.

    Parents were scaring kids with spooky bloodsuckers way back before little baby jesus decided to make us a calendar

  20. #60
    The Superior Trap Featherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Denmark/Japan
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just looked at the manga a bit, it has 24 chapters right now and it seems like each chapter is an episode

    no wonder why manga is masterrace
    The manga is okay and the anime is okay

    Novel masterrace is what's good

    Plus weekly anime vs Monthly manga not really fair to compare there


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •