Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    What is dead may never die.

but rise again harder and stronger

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unless you possess the power of voodoo

- - - Updated - - -

More seriously, this needs time to fully work. Just like how you can't get results out of a single gym visit, you can't expect a complete turn around of the UBD in less than half a week.

Wise words.

Patience and persistence.

LelBlackstar

Using calcs without scaling is fucking shit.

That's like painting without any paint

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

@Great Potato; Fairy Tail characters should be banned from UBD from this point forward, I have seen the treatment they have been getting from everyone. And no, I am not speaking as a FT wanker, but as a manga sympathizer, people have been treating them with either disrespect, insult, hate and unnecessary rant, while others needlessly glorify and fap to the FT characters and making eccentric remarks instead of being reasonable. This insights turns into a flame war, either side wishes to serve the purpose of UBD, but spite and bait others, plain and simple, so only you guys can do that, to at least save face for FT and remove the fanatics raves aka Rax.

I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

I'll check with Y, I feel he's in a better position to make a judgment call on the issue than I am. If it's something worth looking into then we'll get into further discussion on how to address it.

Thank you!

COV being so mature lately.

Is banning an entire verse from participating in the ubd really a rational proposal?

It is, for the betterment of 'almost' everyone creating a rational and meaningful fights, and to save FT from being used as tools for hate comments and ruining good threads.

It's not Ft its some of the people participating in said matches.

And what does those people come to those fights for? FT. What makes people pointlessly rants in those fights? FT. What makes other people needlessly rave in same fights? FT! It is not the people responsible, but what causes them to be this way. So I am going to say these three words clearly!

LET

IT

DIE!

Just shut up COV.

Lets just perma ban every FT wanker from the section.

@W; why you against this? You should be with me on this for the sake of bettering the UBD.

Nothing is getting banned.

To clarify, when I said I'd look into the issue and get into further discussions if it's a problem. I wasn't addressing the issue of Fairy Tail threads, but the issue of threads becoming toxic and nothing more than slinging vitriol.

Anyways, I've contacted Y and he seems to have a good grasp on things here. He has things contained and claims the threads have been pretty civil aside from a bad seed here and there. He linked me to a page and told me to check out some threads and I did further study on some of the more recent ones.

http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...cnologia/page3

I can see you trying to get Y to shut down this thread saying it was a massive flame war meant to spite and belittle the Fairy Tail community, so I figure this is the thing you were talking about. If this is your idea of the forum imploding on itself with hate, insults, and vile slurs then you're really overblowing things.

@Great Potato; Guess your right about that, but just the simple topic FT alone is enough to spark the flame and FT deserves better than that, or nothing.

I am not going to complain, but simply say pity and would have to go with it, but the option is always available for the future, it did work for the Goku vs Superman threads.

I don't think Goku vs Superman threads are banned. We just all dislike them.

What about superman and magic threads?

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

> Rules

> TMF