Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 185
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dedicate it to you.

  2. #42
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    38,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dedicate it to you.
    My worst enemy killing my husband? Thank you so much


  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My worst enemy killing my husband? Thank you so much
    Who said anything about killing? They're seasoning food.

  4. #44
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    38,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who said anything about killing? They're seasoning food.


  5. #45
    Crispy has officially married Fuuki now?

  6. #46
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    38,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusarigama View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Crispy has officially married Fuuki now?
    Well, Riboku's too good for me and if I took Gohoumei people would shout pedo, so...


  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusarigama View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Crispy has officially married Fuuki now?
    This is me again right now:


  8. #48
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    38,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is me again right now:

    Stop abusing this pic


  9. #49
    Play this video when reading



    Last edited by Void; 06-28-2015 at 09:59 PM.

  10. #50
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    38,886
    Even the soundtrack

    Nicely done though. You used layers, yes?


  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even the soundtrack

    Nicely done though. You used layers, yes?


    I have no idea how to do that yet.

  12. #52
    My latest creation:


    Play entrance theme:






    All I can think up is wrestling stuff, give me ideas people!

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gave it a shot at editing panels and putting text in speech bubbles, it's my first time trying it out so please be forgiving. Anyways, here's a rough draft of a scene I would include in MW4 if I made it.

    Rouai's Cormag and Mister Shi is Mak:


    I wanted to add something else but settled for Mak's actual post:
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...l=1#post766401
    Not too shabby. You say it's a rough draft, so I do have some advice on how it could look more polished if you care to hear it. I think it helps to try filling out as much of the text bubble as comfortably fit with the dialogue, which means making bigger text and spacing it so it's not all on one line. I think it also looks better to try keeping the text as centered in the bubble as you can, the lines are all starting at the same place, which means shorter lines like "I-I'm" and "too" are awkwardly stuck at the very left of the bubble and makes it look more robotic. You should also make sure the text within each bubble is consistent; having your edited text in the same bubble as the manga text is jarring. Not only is it a different style, but the manga text is in all caps and yours isn't. If you come to a time where you want to keep the manga dialogue, then I think it's best to just rewrite it in the text you're using for your edit.


  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not too shabby. You say it's a rough draft, so I do have some advice on how it could look more polished if you care to hear it. I think it helps to try filling out as much of the text bubble as comfortably fit with the dialogue, which means making bigger text and spacing it so it's not all on one line. I think it also looks better to try keeping the text as centered in the bubble as you can, the lines are all starting at the same place, which means shorter lines like "I-I'm" and "too" are awkwardly stuck at the very left of the bubble and makes it look more robotic. You should also make sure the text within each bubble is consistent; having your edited text in the same bubble as the manga text is jarring. Not only is it a different style, but the manga text is in all caps and yours isn't. If you come to a time where you want to keep the manga dialogue, then I think it's best to just rewrite it in the text you're using for your edit.

    Thanks for the tips, I used MS paint to insert text in my bubbles (so no justified I guess) so I couldn't find a font that matched the manga's. The font inconsistency was just laziness on my part.

  15. #55
    My latest creation, @Crispinianus; I think you'll like this Zhao-ish one a bit better than my Fuuki masterpiece.



    For those having trouble comprehending the joke, here's the original image

  16. #56
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    38,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My latest creation, @Crispinianus; I think you'll like this Zhao-ish one a bit better than my Fuuki masterpiece.



  17. #57
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    38,886
    I found this one, but I really don't want to post it in the Art Thread. You're warned... it's traumatic




  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I found this one, but I really don't want to post it in the Art Thread. You're warned... it's traumatic




    What's the reference?

  19. #59
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    38,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    What's the reference?
    You think I know?

    Iirc, it was from an collection of Kigdom characters made ridiculous with bunny ears/cat ears and so on


  20. #60
    Didn't expect to enlarge Kaine so much


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •