Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cormag View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i didn't say acacia should be downgraded, but he was put in brackets instead of the SBD while we know for sure that acacia existed and that he is the strongest bishokuya to ever live. the SBD on the other hand is almost confirmed to exist but it still is not for certain.
    Ah I see, my bad misunderstood your post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    It's possible that Air might've been able to create an emperor ring with Heracles like Blue Oni, Air is also originally menat to match up against Heracles, not Bambina.
    Pair seems like a special BN since he ate part of acacia's body and plays a bigger role in the plot and he's Bambina's opponent.

Terry and the others also created an emperor ring, so I'm not confident about putting blue above Airfro for that reason, but I think Blue Oni is probably above Air anyways since he's had a better performance against one of the 8 kings than any of the blue nitro we've seen so far.

I've put Acacia in S+ on the bottom seeing as he should be quite a bit stronger than the disciples at this point, but would be weaker than his gourmet devil and the SBD.
    The Emperor Ring the pets made was Tiny, and we know they only come about when the combatants are at a Similar Level. I would use that as Indication of Blue Oni being above Airfro.

From current standards I guess we should only consider Gourmet World beasts, right ? Or even better: two tier lists, one for GW and other for HW.

Quote Originally Posted by FerreiraDaSilva View Post
    From current standards I guess we should only consider Gourmet World beasts, right ? Or even better: two tier lists, one for GW and other for HW.
    I don't see a need for a Human World tier list myself, we can make a decision on which monster we decide to make the bottom tier beast and call everything under that redundant.
    We could make a CL 72 like Hellboros the bottom tier unless people want to include some other beasts that might be a bit lower.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Ah I see, my bad misunderstood your post.

- - - Updated - - -

The Emperor Ring the pets made was Tiny, and we know they only come about when the combatants are at a Similar Level. I would use that as Indication of Blue Oni being above Airfro.
    Yeah but it was also Said that Bambina eclipses Heracles in Power and it might refer to beings similar in power.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

I don't see a need for a Human World tier list myself, we can make a decision on which monster we decide to make the bottom tier beast and call everything under that redundant.
    We could make a CL 72 like Hellboros the bottom tier unless people want to include some other beasts that might be a bit lower.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but it was also Said that Bambina eclipses Heracles in Power and it might refer to beings similar in power.
    Then we could place Heracles at the bottom of S Tier along with Blue since they're ranked internally anyways.

Then we could place Heracles at the bottom of S Tier along with Blue since they're ranked internally anyways.
    Blue is at S- atm while Heracles is bottom of S, should I just put Blue at the top of S- for now, he did get owned and the battle didn't last that long, you could argue that if it wasnt for hax it wouldve been a good fight, but yeah Hax is included in this tier list and its the only information we currently got.

Blue is at S- atm while Heracles is bottom of S, should I just put Blue at the top of S- for now, he did get owned and the battle didn't last that long, you could argue that if it wasnt for hax it wouldve been a good fight, but yeah Hax is included in this tier list and its the only information we currently got.
    Yes, I would agree with that.

Yes, I would agree with that.
    I changed it, but the frecking list is glitched for some reason, I keep deleting the spoiler in S-, but it keeps coming back after I save the change...

@Pimp of Pimps HALP

Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Pochi?
    Joa's Tokage?

@MC Punk This forum is messing with my brains why does it keep adding more spoilers out of nowhere foushdfoushdfsldhf.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBaldHeadedNegro View Post
    Pochi?
    Joa's Tokage?
    Pochi?

Terry and the others also created an emperor ring, so I'm not confident about putting blue above Airfro for that reason, but I think Blue Oni is probably above Air anyways since he's had a better performance against one of the 8 kings than any of the blue nitro we've seen so far.
    Besides the Emperor Ring I can't see a reason for Blue Oni's performance to be any better than Airfro. Once Heracles got remotely serious he was stomped. Saying it was hax doesn't help much cause what we all expect is that one way or another Beast King level dudes will be able to combat such thing.

Bambina seemed much more serious and bloodlusted, and although Airfro was sent (flying) out of the fight in the end he was fine and even shut down the blast by himself - in my opinion way more impressive than Blue Oni lying on the ground completely defeated. At the very least theyr're on the same ballpark.

Pochi?
    Ichiryuu's Janis Unicorn

@MC Punk nvm somehow fixed it, still weird as shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides the Emperor Ring I can't see a reason for Blue Oni's performance to be any better than Airfro. Once Heracles got remotely serious he was stomped. Saying it was hax doesn't help much cause what we all expect is that one way or another Beast King level dudes will be able to combat such thing.

Bambina seemed much more serious and bloodlusted, and although Airfro was sent (flying) out of the fight in the end he was fine and even shut down the blast by himself - in my opinion way more impressive than Blue Oni lying on the ground completely defeated. At the very least theyr're on the same ballpark.
    If Air didn't have resistance against that he would be done too, besides Blue might have some resistance against that now since Toriko's eaten AIR. Heracles was also pissed seeing as he's getting hit by a threat while being pregnant of a very important baby.

If you could move Acacia and his Gourmet Devil down one tier, it'll be just right for now.

Of course, that'll be the Disciples and those below move down one tier, or sub tier.

No, losing to hax isn't comparable to losing to a Physcsp Strike. It's dependent on the level of their Gourmet Cells. Midora and Ichiryuu were on a similar level and Midora STILL could have lost due to Hax is Ichiryuu went all out so that argument falls flat on its face. Blue showed the potential to harm Heracles if he landed a strike, Airfro was never portrayed to be able to counterattack or damage Bambina whatsoever, all he did was survive. I completely disagree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    If you could move Acacia and his Gourmet Devil down one tier, it'll be just right for now.

Of course, that'll be the Disciples and those below move down one tier, or sub tier.
    The skin of Acacia's GD scared the pets and apparently this GD is extremely important to the gourmet nobles and acacia as some greater goal purpose, it seems like it's definitely a tier above Disciples.
    as for Acacia himself you could doubt that, but he's already different being on the bottom of the tier.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBaldHeadedNegro View Post
    Ichiryuu's Janis Unicorn
    I don't recall it ever being given a name.

What's the next best thing after the 7 beasts, is it the ficasdaltonphant?

What's the next best thing after the 7 beasts, is it the ficasdaltonphant?
    Pochi

We could make a CL 72 like Hellboros the bottom tier unless people want to include some other beasts that might be a bit lower
    If we use CL 72 as bottom tier overall then we'll overpopulate higher tiers inevitably. If we separate GW and HW (despite of actually making a HW tier), then we can make something like:

SS tier - Acacia/Sun Biting Demon (unknown CLs)

S tier: Beast King, Disciples, Joa

S- tier: Blue Nitro

A+ tier: lower 5k beasts, Setsuno (?!)

A tier: 4,5k~5k beasts

A- tier: lower~middle 4k beasts

B+ tier: higher 3k beasts

B tier: 3k~3,5k beasts

B- tier: 2k beasts

C+ tier: 1k beasts

C tier: 100CL~900CL

C- tier: whole HW beasts (better as a separate tier list).