Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If we were to attempt to incorporate this it might be somewhat more difficult overall, but I'm down to try it if others are willing to as well.

hmm?
    you ninja'd me
    again

- - - Updated - - -

i mean, it would be cool to have some stylistic ranking, but i dont think we should force the tier list into that hierarchy for the sake of it being cool. ranking comes first and then we should see if we can use any rankings from the manga from the tierlist.

Okay, I will set this up the exact same as the first character tier list first then, we can add some fancy stuff to it later (different naming / including CL etc.).

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Okay, I will set this up the exact same as the first character tier list first then, we can add some fancy stuff to it later (different naming / including CL etc.).
    Don't forget the Asterisk

Should we add things like the Sun Biting Demon or do we leave that out of the Tier, Do we also rank Oni's seperately aside from them being combined with their respective characters? or only the latter?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Don't forget the Asterisk
    That's where the etc. comes in.

should definitely add the sbd although probably in brackets. if we were to do a god tier, then it would be like

(Sun Biting Demon)
    Acacia

Quote Originally Posted by Cormag View Post
    should definitely add the sbd although probably in brackets. if we were to do a god tier, then it would be like

(Sun Biting Demon)
    Acacia
    Agree with this

- - - Updated - - -

Should we add things like the Sun Biting Demon or do we leave that out of the Tier, Do we also rank Oni's seperately aside from them being combined with their respective characters? or only the latter?

- - - Updated - - -

That's where the etc. comes in.
    For now I think we should leave most of the Onis out. The only one I would include currently is Blue in the S Tier since he's been shown to have the most feats attributed solely to him and his full unressurected body.

Added the tiers, much more than Usual (A- has been added and up to F instead of E got added) If this is too much please mention so, but for now we might fill in the tier list and work that out later.

Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Added the tiers, much more than Usual (A- has been added and up to F instead of E got added) If this is too much please mention so, but for now we might fill in the tier list and work that out later.
    Are beasts included as well?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBaldHeadedNegro View Post
    Are beasts included as well?
    Yes they will be mixed into the tiers, so we can base things a little of off CL already, though we might implement a CL system later, not now.

the S tiers should be pretty easy.

S+

(SBD)
    Acacia

S

Midora
    Frohze/Joa
    Jirou
    Ichiryuu
    Derous/Guiness/Moon
    Bambina
    Heracles
    The rest of the Beast Kings (featless outside of some minor portrayals)

S-

Blue Oni
    Ashurasaurus
    Airfro/Pair/generally the Blue Nitro
    Setsuno (?)

the positioning of derous/guiness/moon are debatable i feel like but ichiryuu could be the weakest disciple with current standards, since jirou probably has eaten PAIR & AIR. it's a toss-up i feel like though i'm leaning to current jirou.
    probably forgot a fair bit of S- characters.
    Last edited by Strain; 06-26-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Setsuno should have an asterisk for she could reasonably be within the S- to A+ Tier wise. Ahsurasaurus should be within the A Tier along with the 7 Beasts including Corgolem.

I'll make something quickly, should we also include Acacia's gourmet devil that's about to revived since I'm not entirely convinced its the SBD, but I could be wrong.

Setsuno should have an asterisk for she could reasonably be within the S- to A+ Tier wise. Ahsurasaurus should be within the A Tier along with the 7 Beasts including Corgolem.
    i wanted to try to push as many characters as possible into S-, but yeah, you're right. airfro is under the blue oni by default because he didn't create an emperor ring but current setsuno should be > ashurasaurus.

I'll make something quickly, should we also include Acacia's gourmet devil that's about to revived since I'm not entirely convinced its the SBD, but I could be wrong.
    Yeah that should be included.

- - - Updated - - -

i wanted to try to push as many characters as possible into S-, but yeah, you're right. airfro is under the blue oni by default because he didn't create an emperor ring but current setsuno should be > ashurasaurus.
    If seems were in agreement then. I say we could place her name within both S- and A+ and put an asterisk next to it until we get a more definitive outlook, or we could just place her within S- solely and put an asterisk next to her. Either way it works

- - - Updated - - -

The Strongest Class of Devil Serpent should be included within the S Tier as we know they're comparable to an Eight King.

Yeah that should be included.

- - - Updated - - -

If seems were in agreement then. I say we could place her name within both S- and A+ and put an asterisk next to it until we get a more definitive outlook, or we could just place her within S- solely and put an asterisk next to her. Either way it works

- - - Updated - - -

The Strongest Class of Devil Serpent should be included within the S Tier as we know they're comparable to an Eight King.

Okay, I'm making some changes. you guys need to guide me a bit, since I'm just doing something in general and not everyone agrees with everything so tell me if I need to change some things.

i think it's safe to say that the mother snake is at least in the stronger echelon of the beast kings because she fought moon but she's featless after all. other than that, you should put the SBD in brackets in S+, not acacia, because the SBD still isn't confirmed 100% to exist (pretty sure that was just a mess-up though). blue oni atleast above airfro because he created an emperor ring. joa above jirou.
    pretty much my immediate suggestions

Okay, I'm making some changes. you guys need to guide me a bit, since I'm just doing something in general and not everyone agrees with everything so tell me if I need to change some things.
    Np, it's to be expected of something like this.

- - - Updated - - -

i think it's safe to say that the mother snake is at least in the stronger echelon of the beast kings because she fought moon but she's featless after all. other than that, you should put the SBD in brackets in S+, not acacia, because the SBD still isn't confirmed 100% to exist (pretty sure that was just a mess-up though). blue oni atleast above airfro because he created an emperor ring. joa above jirou.
    Acacia should still be in S+, He's eaten the Entire Full Course and been implied to eat ingredients from other planets. If wouldn't make much sense for him not to be a tier above the rest.

Np, it's to be expected of something like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Acacia should still be in S+ He's eastern the Entire Full Course and been implied to eat ingredients from other planets. If wouldn't make much sense for him not to be a tier above the rest.
    i didn't say acacia should be downgraded, but he was put in brackets instead of the SBD while we know for sure that acacia existed and that he is the strongest bishokuya to ever live. the SBD on the other hand is almost confirmed to exist but it still is not for certain.

It's possible that Air might've been able to create an emperor ring with Heracles like Blue Oni, Air is also originally menat to match up against Heracles, not Bambina.
    Pair seems like a special BN since he ate part of acacia's body and plays a bigger role in the plot and he's Bambina's opponent.

Terry and the others also created an emperor ring, so I'm not confident about putting blue above Airfro for that reason, but I think Blue Oni is probably above Air anyways since he's had a better performance against one of the 8 kings than any of the blue nitro we've seen so far.

I've put Acacia in S+ on the bottom seeing as he should be quite a bit stronger than the disciples at this point, but would be weaker than his gourmet devil and the SBD.