Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    are those exemption or the rule though

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Name one game just one where you can't find equally or even more issues that both you and Jowy have posted? It's fine if you don't want it on in this soon to become one of the GOTY's of 2k17. But leave the warnings for people who don't want to enjoy themselves.

Also pointing out clipping and all sorts glitches while at the same time promoting Nier made by Platinum Games. Nigga please

Just one? Cool. Pokemon Sun and Moon.

Nier isn't made out to be some GOYTAY like Horizon's overrated ass is. Platinum is still one of the better devs in the industry despite their recent string of failures. And while it'll be on the running for GOTY, it's basically just this year's Dragon Age Inquisition. Let's see you talk about this game 2 weeks after release.

It's also not like HZD's only issue is clipping. There's lots more.

Me pointing out that this game isn't worth you money is just me trying to save you guys from buyer's remorse. I'm sure a lot of you will deny this but I'll bet most of you were hyped for No Man's Sky. While I don't think HZD will be as bad as NMS was, I think it's bad enough that getting a preorder for this game isn't worth it. Just rent it or borrow from a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rax, Hero Of Seasons View Post
    Games have bugs on release.

It's common. That's what patches are for.
    >day 1 bug patches are fine

Rax, you have to have standards with games or else we all end up filled to the brim with Steam greenlight garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post

Nier isn't made out to be some GOYTAY like Horizon's overrated ass is. Platinum is still one of the better devs in the industry despite their recent string of failures. And while it'll be on the running for GOTY, it's basically just this year's Dragon Age Inquisition. Let's see you talk about this game 2 weeks after release.

Me pointing out that this game isn't worth you money is just me trying to save you guys from buyer's remorse. I'm sure a lot of you will deny this but I'll bet most of you were hyped for No Man's Sky. While I don't think HZD will be as bad as NMS was, I think it's bad enough that getting a preorder for this game isn't worth it. Just rent it or borrow from a friend.

>day 1 bug patches are fine

Rax, you have to have standards with games or else we all end up filled to the brim with Steam greenlight garbage.
    what bugs in sun and moon i don't remember any?

Pokemon? Well I did say one, but coulden't you find a console one?

Here you go http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...Generation_VII

Nier isn't made out to be GOTY? Yes it is. Quality devs working on a quality title. It's going to get nominated and most likely win a couple of awards. Maybe even more then Horizon. Never said they weren't good devs. They have been one of my favourites. Bayonetta and Vanquish being one of my favourite games on the ps3. Doesn't change the fact every game they release comes with shitlot of issues. Can't promote one game while you neglects it's issues and downplay another for theirs just because it has more hype.

Never said there was only clippings.

It's sweet that you care but I already know what I'm getting. I was hyped up until the last month before NMS got released, when we got some people showing what the game really was the hype in me died. Never pre ordered it, never bought it I only borrowed it. I see far more good in Horizon then bad, and all that is bad or has been told are bad are things that can get fixed, and may or may not even happen to me.

I'm also getting Nier day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
    what bugs in sun and moon i don't remember any?
    He meant there weren't any or not as much or as bad.

oh lol whoops my b im still not sure if im going to get this yet if it did not come out so close to zelda i would

Pokemon? Well I did say one, but coulden't you find a console one?

Here you go http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...Generation_VII

Nier isn't made out to be GOTY? Yes it is. Quality devs working on a quality title. It's going to get nominated and most likely win a couple of awards. Maybe even more then Horizon. Never said they weren't good devs. They have been one of my favourites. Bayonetta and Vanquish being one of my favourite games on the ps3. Doesn't change the fact every game they release comes with shitlot of issues. Can't promote one game while you neglects it's issues and downplay another for theirs just because it has more hype.

Never said there was only clippings.

It's sweet that you care but I already know what I'm getting. I was hyped up until the last month before NMS got released, when we got some people showing what the game really was the hype in me died. Never pre ordered it, never bought it I only borrowed it. I see far more good in Horizon then bad, and all that is bad or has been told are bad are things that can get fixed, and may or may not even happen to me.

I'm also getting Nier day 1.
    And those glitches on Day 1 Pokemon you'd be trying hard to find. They're not unpolished cosmetics like HZD has. Seriously, those animations are Bioware-tier and this is supposed to be a generational game? Fuck outta here I'm mad at the marketing engine this game has behind it. And the story makes me even madder, which out of consideration for you, I'm not spoiling.

I know Nier is a contender for GOTY, but I meant GOTYAY like Horizon is being pushed as. Because Nathan Drake is done (for now), Aloy is being pushed as the new face of PS. And this game isn't it, it shouldn't be representing Playstation. I was lucky to get the final 3 hours of the stream before Sony killed it (since I haven't been on 4chan since last week) and from what I saw and what I gathered, it was horrendous.

I know that Nier is going to have a few issues like HZD, but I'm pretty sure Nier has better gameplay than HZD as well. I can forgive a few cosmetic issues and clipping if the gameplay more than makes up for it. HZD isn't something like that. The arrows all fire straight with no trajectory, the (English) voice acting is retarded, you fight more humans than robot animals, and the stealth mechanic is so bad that you can kill someone while inside a bush and his friend is looking on outside of it. Sniper Elite doesn't have that bad of a stealth mechanic, why can't this game?

I'm glad you like Platinum despite their recent stinkers.

And those glitches on Day 1 Pokemon you'd be trying hard to find. They're not unpolished cosmetics like HZD has. Seriously, those animations are Bioware-tier and this is supposed to be a generational game? Fuck outta here I'm mad at the marketing engine this game has behind it. And the story makes me even madder, which out of consideration for you, I'm not spoiling.

I know Nier is a contender for GOTY, but I meant GOTYAY like Horizon is being pushed as. Because Nathan Drake is done (for now), Aloy is being pushed as the new face of PS. And this game isn't it, it shouldn't be representing Playstation. I was lucky to get the final 3 hours of the stream before Sony killed it (since I haven't been on 4chan since last week) and from what I saw and what I gathered, it was horrendous.

I know that Nier is going to have a few issues like HZD, but I'm pretty sure Nier has better gameplay than HZD as well. I can forgive a few cosmetic issues and clipping if the gameplay more than makes up for it. HZD isn't something like that. The arrows all fire straight with no trajectory, the (English) voice acting is retarded, you fight more humans than robot animals, and the stealth mechanic is so bad that you can kill someone while inside a bush and his friend is looking on outside of it. Sniper Elite doesn't have that bad of a stealth mechanic, why can't this game?

I'm glad you like Platinum despite their recent stinkers.

It's not like I support the issues that it has, but it's something I've gotten used to. Even Witcher 3 which was a great game imo came out with very similiar once. I know it sounds like I'm excusing them, but I'm not. I've just learned to accept them. Your warnings about the story does worry me though.

The Order 1886 was also being pushed as the new face for PS. It failed hard, and no ones bothered to look at it again. That was also my last bad purchase. If the game can't live up to the expectations it will die, the end. Drake is already retired. It's all about Ellie, Kratos and by the will of the gods, Aloy.

If Nier didn't have a better gameplay then PG would be questioned. The gameplay is what has carried them this far. Don't know enough about these other issues so I can't defend them nor agree with you. I've seen the stealth one a couple of times, and I will admit it does look stupid. They had better stealth in Killzone 3...

If you can confirm the stream has no spoilers I'll watch it. It says let's finish Aloy story. Also what's up with some Horizon fans calling this the Zelda killer

Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    I already expected it to have bugs

It's why I'm waiting a few weeks before purchasing

name a tripple A open world RPG that didn't have bugs. I mean just look no further than FFXV.

Though, the advertisement for this glorified it beyond what it is.

Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Is it fun?

"The other reason Horizon: Zero Dawn still holds some allure to me after so many blandly satisfactory hours is that it is unquestionably the most woke game released by a major studio in years, a “core gamer” game in which women and mothers are revered as righteous warrior goddesses and in which almost every single dude is either a maundering sad boy or an emasculated angry boy or simply a concerned bystander boy, waiting for your help."

If you can confirm the stream has no spoilers I'll watch it. It says let's finish Aloy story. Also what's up with some Horizon fans calling this the Zelda killer
    Yeah it has spoilers

Ignoring all the gamer sites giving it good rating. People are loving this game so far. And you almost made me doubt .

4 more days

Oh boy, he thinks gaming sites are honest.

- - - Updated - - -

This game isn't out yet and not available to general public. "People loving it" are paid shills.

Why do you think I ignore them? They are only good for showing the game imo.

People ordering them can often get a week before the game is out. If you know the people that work at a gamestop or stores that sell games they can also get them for you before the release date. Some are lucky.

Those hundreds of people trying to stream themselves playing are paid shills.
    Last edited by Ink Spot; 02-24-2017 at 03:15 AM.

Pro version

^warning you, that's probably the photo mode the stream had. Aloy can take pictures of the surroundings and for some reason all the fog in-game and the static background in cutscenes vanish and it becomes like you see.

Just fair warning from gamer to gamer
    Last edited by Gold; 02-25-2017 at 12:32 PM.

got my copy.

Will probably autism through it this weekened and throw my thoughts on here.

to start things off though.

It looks amazing for a ps4 game