Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Just killed my first Thundejaw... MY GOD is this game awesome. I was 5 levels under it too xD traps laid everywhere, triple shots stacked on all ammo types, and literally 5 minutes of just thinking how to approach that monstrosity. It was a hard but awesome fight.
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Finished the game, with all side-quests done... At least that's what I thought, then I realized I missed one at the end that unlocks another ally.

Overall, it was an awesome experience... Here's my score for the game with no spoilers so don't worry if you haven't finished the game yet:

Story - 8/10 - VERY interesting premise, mostly well executed. Character interactions are too far in between and the main character sometimes just makes no sense, but those are not common throughout the game so it's no big deal. Story felt rushed at the end, could have done it more elegantly.

Gameplay - 8/10 - Pretty solid gameplay, fun throughout the entire 40-ish hours that I've played. Unfortunately it gets slightly repetitive once you figure out what's more useful etc... But even then it's still quite the joy to play. There is no such thing as being "OP" in the game, even as a level 50 you can still die at the starting area of the game if you're not careful, which I REALLY like.

Graphics and Design - 9/10 - Game looks beautiful, no denying it... The areas are also diverse in a good way, you will feel there's a difference between each landscape. There are also enough machine diversity to keep the game fresh for the entire 30-40h you will be playing.

Overall - 8.5/10 - Extremely solid game! However, what stops me from giving it a 9/10 is simple... The characters are not well developed enough, the gameplay gets repetitive at the end, and NewGame+ is pointless since all it does is unlock 2 new achievements... Basically not worth your time to do NewGame+.
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

got this awhile ago, should start it up soon

Man this is really fun to play once you get the hang of it.

Just killed the "Devil" that attacked the village, dunno what its official name is yet.

Rost.....

Why do the cool dads always die?

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man this is really fun to play once you get the hang of it.

Just killed the "Devil" that attacked the village, dunno what its official name is yet.

Rost.....

Why do the cool dads always die?
    Corrupter? the scorpion thingy?

to cool to live

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    Corrupter? the scorpion thingy?

to cool to live
    Yeah that.

Will continue this tomorrow, can't wait to see what kind of other machines are out there in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Yeah that.

Will continue this tomorrow, can't wait to see what kind of other machines are out there in this world.
    i felt the exact same when i got into this, they're very strange at first, but each one was made with a designated function