Page 3 of 194 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 3878
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Piccolo fell off after the time chamber, we never knew how much stronger he got from that.
    AT screwed up with Piccolo's character in Boo arc. Babysitting was his highlight.


  2. #42
    Piccolo needs to be WSM once more. I've always liked tien as well. Even though he was irrelevant through most of the series.

  3. #43
    Most of the human characters got the shaft for Vegeta and his angst. I'll take Master Roshi, Tien, Krillin or Yamcha over him any day.

  4. #44
    lol yamcha

  5. #45
    Fuck, why Toei? Worst anime studio ever. Give it to Madhouse or Ufotable.

  6. #46
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    18,827
    O well, will probably still be better than naruto shippudden 8




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  7. #47
    Gohan and Piccolo. Please.

  8. #48
    Blue Thunderclap Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,155


    Vegeta will regain his honor as the Saiyan Prince.


  9. #49
    Why did Vegeta keep saying he's the Prince of all Saiyans? The Saiyans are mostly dead, which includes his dad. Trunks has that title if anything.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium Creed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why did Vegeta keep saying he's the Prince of all Saiyans? The Saiyans are mostly dead, which includes his dad. Trunks has that title if anything.
    He can't handle the responsibility of being King plus he misses daddy Veggy poo.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    SSGSSJ2 is gonna be a thing too....

    God this got utterly ridiculous.

    Well, since it's made by Akira it might not be that bad after all, they're still beating a dead cow.
    Why is your opinion so objectively wrong? Super Cyan 2 will never happen because Goku realized that SSJ was enough. Also, if you want to talk ridiculous the TYPE-MOON faggotry will always be at the forefront. Glorified sex novel hidden behind a lot of Northern European references, forgotten better works like Tsukihime, the best part of the franchise was not written by the original writer, and no new content in forever.

    It's the YA of anime.

    - - - Updated - - -

    You better be not one of those teens who think Shirou's actions have philosophical meaning to them.

  12. #52
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why is your opinion so objectively wrong? Super Cyan 2 will never happen because Goku realized that SSJ was enough. Also, if you want to talk ridiculous the TYPE-MOON faggotry will always be at the forefront. Glorified sex novel hidden behind a lot of Northern European references, forgotten better works like Tsukihime, the best part of the franchise was not written by the original writer, and no new content in forever.

    It's the YA of anime.

    - - - Updated - - -

    You better be not one of those teens who think Shirou's actions have philosophical meaning to them.
    Wow, lots of assumptions there. When has Goku realized SSJ is enough? Shirou is a horrible character Nice attempt at a strawman there.

    DBZ is getting out of hand with the powerups, that's pretty obvious.

    Thanks for the laugh tho, why the fuck are you so mad

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow, lots of assumptions there. When has Goku realized SSJ is enough? Shirou is a horrible character

    DBZ is getting out of hand with the powerups, that's pretty obvious.

    Thanks for the laugh tho, why the fuck are you so mad
    I'm mad because I hate seeing anything TYPE MOON nowadays. Always being hyped up, where were you faggots in 2004-05 when it was spreading out? Not being a hipster, I just dislike its fanbase nowadays. It's either FSN is the greatest thing ever or fuck your taste you don't belong.

    When has Goku realized SSJ is enough?
    The newest movie, Resurrection of F. Goku realized his base form was weak if he continued to rely on multipliers that consumed more energy than necessary for fighting. So he and Vegeta trained under gods to ascend to god level.

    DBZ is getting out of hand with the powerups, that's pretty obvious.
    The names are out of hand, the powerups aren't. Only 3 powerups in the movies. Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Super Saiyan God (yeah retarded name, it's the blue SSJ), Golden Freeza.

  14. #54
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm mad because I hate seeing anything TYPE MOON nowadays. Always being hyped up, where were you faggots in 2004-05 when it was spreading out? Not being a hipster, I just dislike its fanbase nowadays. It's either FSN is the greatest thing ever or fuck your taste you don't belong.



    The newest movie, Resurrection of F. Goku realized his base form was weak if he continued to rely on multipliers that consumed more energy than necessary for fighting. So he and Vegeta trained under gods to ascend to god level.



    The names are out of hand, the powerups aren't. Only 3 powerups in the movies. Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Super Saiyan God (yeah retarded name, it's the blue SSJ), Golden Freeza.
    Generalization much. I like a few characters in there and F/Z as a series. No need to instantly get all worked up

    There've been tons of powerups in the form of Zenkais though. Eh, fine I guess.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Generalization much. I like a few characters in there and F/Z as a series. No need to instantly get all worked up
    It's not directed at you anyways. I've no issue with you.

    There've been tons of powerups in the form of Zenkais though. Eh, fine I guess.
    Goku learned god ki through zenkai, but it's an easy handwave explanation so I don't count it since it counts like enhanced battle experience.

  16. #56
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not directed at you anyways. I've no issue with you.



    Goku learned god ki through zenkai, but it's an easy handwave explanation so I don't count it since it counts like enhanced battle experience.
    Well, you sure made it sound like it.
    Aren't Zenkais straight boosts from the Saiyan DNA when they experience near death? Pretty sure Goku learned God KI from the whole 5 pure hearts thing, or do you mean Beerus' death ball?
    Last edited by Y; 04-29-2015 at 01:39 PM.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, you sure made it sound like it.
    Aren't Zenkais straight boosts from the Saiyan DNA when they experience near death? Pretty sure Goku learned God KI from the whole 5 pure hearts thing, or do you mean Beerus' death ball?
    Beerus death ball.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium Creed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why did Vegeta keep saying he's the Prince of all Saiyans? The Saiyans are mostly dead, which includes his dad. Trunks has that title if anything.
    Out of respect of his father.


  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gohan and Piccolo. Please.
    This. Gohan is supposed to be the one with the most latent potential. A few days in the Time Chamber should have him ascending to Goku&Vegeta's level.

    Piccolo is just a great character. Namek created the most powerful artifact in the universe if not multi-iverse. They should really have better representation and a reason why they can create something as powerful as the Dragonballs.

    I'm not too excited for the anime given the retarded plot of the movies.

    Freeza stronger than Boo because he trained for 4 months?

    Gohan dropping significantly in power in just 2 years when he was only moderately weaker than Vegeta after not training for 7 years?

    The Z-fighters not instantly murking Freeza's men with a glance when all those guys are weaker than the Ginyu force?

    Master Roshi is now stronger than Saiyan Saga Goku&Vegeta because he decided to train?

    I'm sure series will be entertaining enough but filled with eye-rolling plot lines and scenes. Hopefully they have a story arc where Future Trunks comes back to get help against Boo.

    Wouldn't mind them making Broly and Janemba canon. Better design than Beerus and Gold Freeza.
    Last edited by Dayum; 04-29-2015 at 10:42 PM.

  20. #60
    Blue Thunderclap Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,155
    Gohan is a half-blooded Saiyan and cannot reach SSJG like Goku&Vegeta, full blooded Saiyans. His potential is wasted when he went to High School studying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •