Page 169 of 186 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 3710
    I feel that victory by number advantage has to come into play at some point considering there's no point constantly mentioning it as a rule otherwise, and it's basically the only reason there's a time limit in this thing to begin with.

I think it would be interesting if Goku and Vegeta both lose to Jiren but U7 takes home the gold because Frieza and Gohan are still in the ring giving them the 2 to 1 advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I feel that victory by number advantage has to come into play at some point considering there's no point constantly mentioning it as a rule otherwise, and it's basically the only reason there's a time limit in this thing to begin with.

I think it would be interesting if Goku and Vegeta both lose to Jiren but U7 takes home the gold because Frieza and Gohan are still in the ring giving them the 2 to 1 advantage.
    or - what if there is only frieza and jiren remaining?

has there been any clarification what happens then?

imagine zen’o being disappointed with victory by number advantage and having the tournament go on until an entire team is defeated
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

The art was phenomenal this episode. Everything was fluid and sharp. Vegeta did as well as he could and his hype isn't over yet. I love the brief scene between Dypso and Frieza and Gohan + 17 vs. Toppo.

DBS ep.126: “Surpass Even a God! Vegeta’s Life-Risking Blow”

Seeing Frieza's smug do nothing face get ground all around the ring was hilarious. Best thing to happen to him all tournament.
    Last edited by Pacifista; 01-09-2018 at 11:17 PM.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Was nice to see Goku use his brains to try to knock out Jiren. Not sure how I feel about Vegeta's new transformation

So Vegeta has a wife, a son, and a newborn daughter whose lives are on the line in this tournament, but it's that wet noodle of a saiyan from U6 that was his motivation to transform and keep fighting? Okay then.

We calling it Hyper Blue Vegeta or Limit Breaker Vegeta?
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015

The animation...could have been better
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Also Golden Freeza will wipe Dyspo out. and then Solo Toppo
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015

So Vegeta has a wife, a son, and a newborn daughter whose lives are on the line in this tournament, but it's that wet noodle of a saiyan from U6 that was his motivation to transform and keep fighting? Okay then.
    That wet noodle will allow him access to the saiyan homeworld so he can finally graduate from prince to king after 50 odd years.

That's the real motivation

Saiyan Pride

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

zen'o imitating jiren was the best thing in this episode
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Imagine if Goku and Vegeta had done the finger fusion instead of powering up together.

Overall enjoyable episode and Vegeta transformation was alright wasn’t that special in my opinion. Jiren is being a beast again.

Also, in the next episode preview we see at the last scene that appears to be an angry Beerus with aura around him

Quote Originally Posted by Haki-User View Post
    Imagine if Goku and Vegeta had done the finger fusion instead of powering up together.

Overall enjoyable episode and Vegeta transformation was alright wasn’t that special in my opinion. Jiren is being a beast again.

Also, in the next episode preview we see at the last scene that appears to be an angry Beerus with aura around him
    Think that's just Dypso

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    Think that's just Dypso
    Oh yeah, smh forgot

To be honest, I'd prefer it way more if Jiren was ultimately defeated by Goku and Vegeta at their strongest with a fusion or something, not just Goku taking the spotlight with some mastered Ultra Instinct or something.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    To be honest, I'd prefer it way more if Jiren was ultimately defeated by Goku and Vegeta at their strongest with a fusion or something, not just Goku taking the spotlight with some mastered Ultra Instinct or something.
    Definitely. They're both already setting their pride apart to fight against Jiren together, so a fusion seems like the next logical step in this fight. Do they have ear rings? I'm sure the fusion dance would be more than enough, if they didn't. I'd rather see Gogeta anyways