Page 170 of 189 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 3779
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To be honest, I'd prefer it way more if Jiren was ultimately defeated by Goku and Vegeta at their strongest with a fusion or something, not just Goku taking the spotlight with some mastered Ultra Instinct or something.
    Well the potara fusion couldn’t sustain power at GoD lvl, so the finger fusion would be pointless. So Goku is gonna have to get the spot light like always.

Quote Originally Posted by Haki-User View Post
    Well the potara fusion couldn’t sustain power at GoD lvl, so the finger fusion would be pointless. So Goku is gonna have to get the spot light like always.
    They only need 2 seconds
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Ah yes, the old "we just made it up on the fly, so there's nothing to explain" power-up. It worked for Trunks (not really) so I guess it's good enough for Vegeta.

With all of the strategy involved, that episode had great fight choreography, even if the animation sucked.

Anyway, I wish that they had used the Kienzan trick as the actual finisher that beats Jiren in the end. That would've been really badass, but of course we're probably just going to get something generic like a huge Kamehameha instead.

Just do the fusion dance imo, the thing has been inconsistent af, im sure a fusion could fit in there.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    So Vegeta has a wife, a son, and a newborn daughter whose lives are on the line in this tournament, but it's that wet noodle of a saiyan from U6 that was his motivation to transform and keep fighting? Okay then.

DBS logic

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Just do the fusion dance imo, the thing has been inconsistent af, im sure a fusion could fit in there.
    I mean that even if they use the finger dance they won’t even have the opportunity to fight Jiren cuz they would unfuse immediately cuz the fusion can’t handle that level of power needed to beat Jiren.

I mean that even if they use the finger dance they won’t even have the opportunity to fight Jiren cuz they would unfuse immediately cuz the fusion can’t handle that level of power needed to beat Jiren.
    Jiren would implode from the site of DB's best fusion

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    Jiren would implode from the site of DB's best fusion
    So what you're is that it would take less than two seconds?
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    So what you're is that it would take less than two seconds?
    Naw screaming and yelling while powering up would take longer than two seconds and they would unfused.

Supposedly, but they should be able to maintain the fusion to the point where they are stronger than they are individually. so it would still make more sense to have them fight while fused rather than one man stealing the show by doing something we totally didnt expect

Supposedly, but they should be able to maintain the fusion to the point where they are stronger than they are individually. so it would still make more sense to have them fight while fused rather than one man stealing the show by doing something we totally didnt expect
    Yeah but that would be pointless cuz if Jiren fully powers up to the level that was said to be stronger than the U11 GoD than they would get wrecked unless they power up themselves to and bring out attacks like the final kamehameha than they would unfused which is the point.

It would be amazing for Vegito to return again or for Gogeta to make his cannon debut in the series.

I liked the emphasis on tactics by DB standards.

So LB =/= UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon Targaryen View Post
    We calling it Hyper Blue Vegeta or Limit Breaker Vegeta?
    TMF is not worthy of Hyper Blue
    Darth Maulshiki

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    Definitely. They're both already setting their pride apart to fight against Jiren together, so a fusion seems like the next logical step in this fight. Do they have ear rings? I'm sure the fusion dance would be more than enough, if they didn't. I'd rather see Gogeta anyways
    Shin is wearing some, and so is Kibito.
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015

I feel like Vegeta's new form is like equal to or slightly better than Goku's Blue+Kaioken, If Ultra Instinct comes into play for Goku, vegeta is gonna be left standing and watching useless again.

I like that both Vegeta and Goku are getting good action here. Don't know why the time is so screwy. We have several episodes left and it's all, ONLY SEVEN MINUTES REMAIN. Should've just left out the dumb countdown and bring it back when there are actually only a few seconds left.

Also, Gohan is once again the buttmonkey. What's the point of this idiot? He's as dumb as rocks, had better fighting sense when he was a 4 year old, and is just plain useless. He could've knocked out Toppo but stopped because....17 was getting hurt? How does that even matter if you can blast Toppo off and help to SAVE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE? What a shame his character has been demolished so.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

I don't think they will do Vegito... Simply because their powers now are not similar anymore.

One has something lie Hyper Blue, the other has Ultra Instinct. The reason Vegito would work before is if they both combine the Blues, now they can't do that.

How are you going to combine UI with Hyper Blue? Makes no sense since one is weaker than the other. And UI is stronger than Hyper Blue anyways which makes the whole combination pointless... unless somehow this combination unlocks yet another power.
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Learn Networking In A Simple Yet Enjoyable Fashion! ↓
    https://chessbrain94.wixsite.com/ifnetworkswerehuman

Maximum Over Saiyan

Starting in April, the anime is going on hiatus:
    https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/954086203044675584

No word on if/when it's coming back. I'd bet that this has something to do with the new movie.

So theres 10 or less or so episodes left.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    I like that both Vegeta and Goku are getting good action here. Don't know why the time is so screwy. We have several episodes left and it's all, ONLY SEVEN MINUTES REMAIN. Should've just left out the dumb countdown and bring it back when there are actually only a few seconds left.

Also, Gohan is once again the buttmonkey. What's the point of this idiot? He's as dumb as rocks, had better fighting sense when he was a 4 year old, and is just plain useless. He could've knocked out Toppo but stopped because....17 was getting hurt? How does that even matter if you can blast Toppo off and help to SAVE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE? What a shame his character has been demolished so.
    Its seven Frieza minutes