Page 119 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 3292
    Quote Originally Posted by Trivecta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reading the manga is a waste of time, it's not canon therefore feats can't be used.

Goku tanked a Hak in base = low multi verseral in base
    What? Beerus is universal at best, so how the hell Goku is low multiversal in base?

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    What? Beerus is universal at best, so how the hell Goku is low multiversal in base?
    stupid dbs wank probably based off of multiplier scaling abuse.

You should start reading it from the beginning, it's really good. It may feel like manga is rushing everything, but that's because anime was slow as hell.
    Going to do so. Rushing things was pretty much my main problem from the beginning but it seems like they have been taking their time with this arc. Also did not really like Goku using SSG on Hit rather then SSB kiaoken but i never actually read the Goku VS Hit fight in the manga so maybe it will be fine when i do it. Also did not initially like how Black was treated but as long as he has been treated well since he went super saiyan rose i'm fine with that.
    Last edited by Young Master; 06-19-2017 at 02:05 PM.

I actually preferred the hit fight in the manga compared to the anime

Beerus isn't only Universal

"Who are you to change the world?"

Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post
    based on what?

He is universal, he never did anything above that.

but he is, as anything greater is nonsensical when you consider context

There is only one character who is above Universal scale - Zen'o, who is Multi-universe level, but that's about it.

To begin with, all DB universes are stupidly larger than our own.

Secondly, Goku's and Beerus' beam clash during the SSG arc was repeatedly stated to be able to destroy the universe (Including afterlife and all that shiz).

Beerus nullified it with no problems, and we know he was nowhere near close to FP in that fight. Hell, the let off energy from Beerus and Champa fighting would destroy both their universes.

Sure, I'm not saying he's a multiverse busting faggot, but he's at least Universal+.

The fact that Zeno can bust the 12 universes in a blink doesn't mean Beerus is only Universal, what in he actual fuck? Are you implying Zeno is only worth 12 Beeruses?

The thing Beerus and all Gods are scared shitless of is the fact that he can do it in blink, I.e, it's the same as flexing his finger for him, while all GoDs need to at least expend a part of their energy to destroy 1.

Also, I do not agree with Trivecta, everything she says is stupid unless she's arguing with COV.

"Who are you to change the world?"

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    I actually preferred the hit fight in the manga compared to the anime
    Have finished the Universe 6 and i got to say the arc was definitely better then in the anime. Still liked the Hit fight more in the anime but it was not that much worse in the manga. I actually liked the fast pace of it. It made it so the arc was never boring unlike in the anime where you just wanted stuff to get over with some parts.
    Last edited by Young Master; 06-19-2017 at 05:23 PM.

Zamasu was confirmed > Beerus

And he at an outraged level said he'd destroy the Galaxy

Meaning no universe level

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Jurassic Hero View Post

Someone can want to destroy the galaxy and still be capablebof destroying the universe.

Now, if he said, "I could destroy the galaxy now if I so pleased," then I'd agree with you.

Omae wa mou Shinderu

"IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP" - RIC FLAIR

The Black Future Arc in the Manga might actually be my favourite db arc period

huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    The Black Future Arc in the Manga might actually be my favourite db arc period

huh.
    huh

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'

The Black arc in the manga is honestly a masterpiece. Toyble is doing well.

Golden Freiza is low multiversal and base goku is relative to him therefore he is low multiversal in base. Goku absorbed super Sayian God in base, use the multiplier of ssj and he's x50.

Supressed Beerus was relative to super Sayian God, their punches were going to destroy the universe. The DBZ universe is a macro verse/3, the shockwaves were seen and felt by in the Kio realm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Jurassic Hero View Post

Wrong, the director the anime stated Goku black is the strongest non GOD character in the story. The manga isn't cannon, the anime is, don't ignore the fact the mere punched nearly destroyed 3 universes

- - - Updated - - -

To begin with, all DB universes are stupidly larger than our own.

Secondly, Goku's and Beerus' beam clash during the SSG arc was repeatedly stated to be able to destroy the universe (Including afterlife and all that shiz).

Beerus nullified it with no problems, and we know he was nowhere near close to FP in that fight. Hell, the let off energy from Beerus and Champa fighting would destroy both their universes.

Sure, I'm not saying he's a multiverse busting faggot, but he's at least Universal+.

The fact that Zeno can bust the 12 universes in a blink doesn't mean Beerus is only Universal, what in he actual fuck? Are you implying Zeno is only worth 12 Beeruses?

The thing Beerus and all Gods are scared shitless of is the fact that he can do it in blink, I.e, it's the same as flexing his finger for him, while all GoDs need to at least expend a part of their energy to destroy 1.

Also, I do not agree with Trivecta, everything she says is stupid unless she's arguing with COV.
    Prove my argument wrong. Goku defeated Hit without Kio ken meaning blue is stronger than his x10 kio ken in the tourament. You're just a closed minded individual using personal attacks on the Internet.

@Trivecta; Frieza is not Low Multiverse. Anyway, you should learn the difference between Mutli-Universe and Multiverse. That's a really big difference.

Tbh I would love to see the Ganma Burst Flash in the anime, with the current level of animation it could be as memorable as the Final Flash used vs Cell.

Vegeta better use it vs Brianne or Jiren.

"IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP" - RIC FLAIR