Page 126 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2817
  1. #2501
    WORST MANIPULATOR 120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6,901
    At least Krillin dont die this Time

  2. #2502
    get rid of the irrelevants

  3. #2503
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, there's no tension. it's honestly stupid when everyone is just chilling being lighthearted slacking when they should be more serious than ever before. This is one of the core things that DB Super lacks in comparison to the original.
    Zeno is probably going to bring everyone back in the end anyway. Combine very universe into one big one. There will be no repercussions to any of this just an excuse for more fights.

  4. #2504
    Sentenza Mr.Mort's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Sad Hill
    Posts
    248
    The episodes are some of the worst shit I ever saw. I don't even have words to describe how much it sucks. Every character has changed, Songoku isn't Goku anymore, Vegeta isn't Vegeta. Drawings are shit, never saw more inconsistencies, the story is shit, everything is simply shit.
    It's even worse than DB GT... Like WAY WORSE!

    The Manga is quite better. Really liked to read it, same humour, Goku and Vegeta are still the same, nice fights, less inconsistencies.
    But now it's getting ridiculous as well. Like Black they changed how the Potalas work, Black is still fusioned but now there are 2 blacks and they are immortal and now ohhh damn they are now 5 blacks, they can do magic, some spatio-temporal dimension shit and everything you can think about... Such a worthless overpowered character, ruins the Manga.
    How will the next enemy be? Like an all-mighty god?


  5. #2505
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    17,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zeno is probably going to bring everyone back in the end anyway. Combine very universe into one big one. There will be no repercussions to any of this just an excuse for more fights.
    Shouldn't really matter in the sense that this just feels meh and not something that makes you sit on the edge of your seat.

    RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  6. #2506
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shouldn't really matter in the sense that this just feels meh and not something that makes you sit on the edge of your seat.
    My point exactly.

  7. #2507
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,181
    Vegeta having issues with Whiney the pooh...




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  8. #2508
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mort View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The episodes are some of the worst shit I ever saw. I don't even have words to describe how much it sucks. Every character has changed, Songoku isn't Goku anymore, Vegeta isn't Vegeta. Drawings are shit, never saw more inconsistencies, the story is shit, everything is simply shit.
    It's even worse than DB GT... Like WAY WORSE!

    The Manga is quite better. Really liked to read it, same humour, Goku and Vegeta are still the same, nice fights, less inconsistencies.
    But now it's getting ridiculous as well. Like Black they changed how the Potalas work, Black is still fusioned but now there are 2 blacks and they are immortal and now ohhh damn they are now 5 blacks, they can do magic, some spatio-temporal dimension shit and everything you can think about... Such a worthless overpowered character, ruins the Manga.
    How will the next enemy be? Like an all-mighty god?
    Basically u are this in a nutshell.



    "IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP" - RIC FLAIR

  9. #2509
    Sentenza Mr.Mort's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Sad Hill
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Basically u are this in a nutshell.

    What's your point?


  10. #2510
    If you think Super is worse than GT then drop this show for good.

    I agree with Ichi and Potato that so far the ToP hasnt moved to 2nd gear because there are still a bunch of scrubs in there.

    Kale will do us a great favor in eliminating the weaklings.


    "IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP" - RIC FLAIR

  11. #2511
    Sentenza Mr.Mort's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Sad Hill
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you think Super is worse than GT then drop this show for good.

    I agree with Ichi and Potato that so far the ToP hasnt moved to 2nd gear because there are still a bunch of scrubs in there.

    Kale will do us a great favor in eliminating the weaklings.
    That's what I did ofc

    Just felt the need to spread my hatred towards this anime.


  12. #2512
    You are worse than Rax, then .


    "IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP" - RIC FLAIR

  13. #2513
    Method to Madness Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    27,122



  14. #2514
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,181
    I sense an Asspull incoming




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  15. #2515
    Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Wtf '-'

    They're gonna need a Super Saiyan Jesus this time.

    Maybe it's not enough.



  16. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wtf '-'

    They're gonna need a Super Saiyan Jesus this time.
    Nah.

    They run like a bitch when Zeno turns up

  17. #2517
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    17,435
    few gods of destruction/angel or zeno should be able to take care of em. or just the warriors from all the universes

    RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  18. #2518
    Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah.

    They run like a bitch when Zeno turns up
    Goku doesn't have the button tho

    Maybe it's not enough.



  19. #2519
    Method to Madness Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    27,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Goku doesn't have the button tho
    but he does

  20. #2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Goku doesn't have the button tho
    Call it a fuck up on Toyo's part then because...




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •