Page 161 of 163 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163 LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 3260
    Frieza training for 4 months to match ssb was far worse

Kefla was clearly no match for SSJB Kaioken until Goku ran out stamina. Ultra Instinct Goku should take her out in a second, we don't need another episode of them fighting.

Clearly like 2 episodes ago SSG was toying with both Kale and her sister. Yet, plp bring up Kale tanking a SSB kamehameha.... Goku was clearly holding back during that time.

- - - Updated - - -

Another problem with Super power scaling is mystic Gohan. Gohan was the 2nd strongest fighter behind Vegito in DBZ and not counting Super Buu, yet he's been having trouble with his fights.. Makes no sense.

Gohan has been shit on... lets hope manga corrects this...

Quote Originally Posted by i c e View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hmmm, not to sure, you are right, at beginning i thought he was surprised, but now I think he is more of annoyed...Maybe that is something that is reserved for gods and for angels, and he is making a mockery of it?

I don't think its that cause he did help them achieve the blue and trained them personally maybe he is just in disbelief he was able to go into it again so soon without honing in the technique. Whis did mention that something wonderful is happening to Goku and he was super happy the first time.

So i am going to just go with sheer disbelief at this mortals genius...
    Yeah, that's what it probably is. The tone just struck me as a bit disdainful/perturbed. Would be really interesting, however. If underneath the good natured and happy-go luck nature is someone that still staunchly believes that there are certain things that must follow a certain order and Goku already getting back into Ultra Instinct might be a bit of an offense to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Buu Saga Goku and Vegeta are actually weaker than Kale and Caulifla. I don't like it but its true.

Cabba was comparable to base Vegeta in the U6 tournament saga and Vegeta at that point was far stronger than Buu saga Vegeta.

To me the biggest asspull by far is Goku having virtually no stamina to magically gaining stamina while fighting in the span of a few minutes.

The only good thing about this episode was Ultra Instinct making a return, I love every instance of it.
    Yeah, it's really weird. The way I'm thinking about it is that Goku was that upon fighting Kale, he started to get his body back into fighting shape. Because he started pretty low level with Kale and then gradually ramped this up, his body produced more energy and etc to accommodate. People in DBZ can gather energy, to do stronger attacks or transform or whatever, right? Well that's basically what Goku is doing except that he's able to do so by "warming up" by fighting Kale in gradually more intensive increments.

This culminated in him facing Kefla after getting his body back into fighting shape from fighting Jiren. When she proved too much to handle, his body adapted by using Ultra Instinct again (since that his body will of course get more used to it after each successive use).

That's how I try to make sense of it, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    did jiren wake up for nothing tho?

since goku more than likely still can't sustain 'ultra instinct' he'll probably exhaust all his power again against kefla

and even if he didn't it surely wouldn't last long in a subsequent fight against jiren

exciting for 'ultra instinct', but at the same time not sure if it'll be able to achieve much
    I think the opposite. I think that Ultra Instinct will become more and more under Goku's control the more times he's able to access it. After all, he was able to go into it just because he was pressured whereas the last time it took a Spirit Bomb being inverted back on him and sending him to another energy dimension or whatever.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    I think the opposite. I think that Ultra Instinct will become more and more under Goku's control the more times he's able to access it. After all, he was able to go into it just because he was pressured whereas the last time it took a Spirit Bomb being inverted back on him and sending him to another energy dimension or whatever.
    makes sense and i considered that as well, but this is still only it's second use.

hard to believe that his control could reasonably be to a point where he can sustain it against two fighters strong enough to give even 'ultra instinct' trouble.

he'd honestly most likely need it to last the duration of the tournament
    R O C K S T A R

I am anticipating Goku combining Ultra Instinct with something else (like SSJ Blue something) to make it even stronger.

Overall, pretty sure the Ultra Instinct alone won't be his final "form" in that stage.
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Learn Networking In A Simple Yet Enjoyable Fashion! ↓
    https://chessbrain94.wixsite.com/ifnetworkswerehuman

i imagine there’d either be some limitation that’d make it impossible(kinda like how spirit bomb can’t be used with ssj) or trying to combine ssj with ‘ultra instinct’ would result in something else entirely

‘ultra instinct’ with all the regular multipliers added to it would probably be way too overpowered
    R O C K S T A R

i imagine there’d either be some limitation that’d make it impossible(kinda like how spirit bomb can’t be used with ssj) or trying to combine ssj with ‘ultra instinct’ would result in something else entirely

‘ultra instinct’ with all the regular multipliers added to it would probably be way too overpowered
    That's the whole point of DB lol... He has to surpass Jiren, which in return means he will either be on the same footing as Beerus or close. And Beerus will be his next target etc...

Honestly I just want to see more of Ultra Instinct vs Jiren or just Ultra Instinct over powering other fighters. At this point I will just stop caring about power levels and balance xD I just want to enjoy the show now

Get over here!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    Yeah, that's what it probably is. The tone just struck me as a bit disdainful/perturbed. Would be really interesting, however. If underneath the good natured and happy-go luck nature is someone that still staunchly believes that there are certain things that must follow a certain order and Goku already getting back into Ultra Instinct might be a bit of an offense to that.
    Power to suprise, he just wasnt expecting that, since not even Berrus probably could do it...Which is the reason Berrus was sweating bullets after he saw him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Game Master View Post
    That's the whole point of DB lol... He has to surpass Jiren, which in return means he will either be on the same footing as Beerus or close. And Beerus will be his next target etc...

Honestly I just want to see more of Ultra Instinct vs Jiren or just Ultra Instinct over powering other fighters. At this point I will just stop caring about power levels and balance xD I just want to enjoy the show now
    i didn't say there was an issue with goku surpassing jiren

just feel the boost 'blue' would give on top of 'ultra instinct' would be too much

if base 'ultra instinct' is already at a level that's matching jiren, who has apparently surpassed his own GoD, imagine what 'blue' would do on top of that

may even go as far as surpassing the angel's, which i feel would be too much of a jump for right now
    R O C K S T A R

i didn't say there was an issue with goku surpassing jiren

just feel the boost 'blue' would give on top of 'ultra instinct' would be too much

if base 'ultra instinct' is already at a level that's matching jiren, who has apparently surpassed his own GoD, imagine what 'blue' would do on top of that

may even go as far as surpassing the angel's, which i feel would be too much of a jump for right now
    We don't really know how strong the angels are honestly... I mean they apparently have control over time and stuff like that, so I doubt even a blue boosted ultra instinct would beat them honestly. But then again, we don't know everything. I definitely want to see where this ends up though... It's possible that next ep "explosion of ultra instinct" has a sort of power up or stage 2 of ultra instinct.

Get over here!

Last edited by LordPerucho; 11-17-2017 at 02:11 AM.

"IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP" - RIC FLAIR

R.I.P

Thank's to Jormu for the set!!

Best girl.

Damn.

RIP. VA for one of the most iconic characters of Dragon ball. Basically the second longest running important character after Goku

Rest in peace. Hope she will get the proper attention for the service she delivered.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Well that's sad..
    R.I.P

Spoilers for chapter 30 are out and manga Jiren is already better than anime Jiren.

Quote Originally Posted by W View Post
    Spoilers for chapter 30 are out and manga Jiren is already better than anime Jiren.
    :hm

Through dream I travel, at lantern's call

To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!