Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150
Results 2,981 to 2,995 of 2995
    Formerly Big Mom Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
    Poor Hit. Oh well atleast he got a cool fight and did a good job.

I hope Kale will unlock something new

Those Jiren fights were enjoyable.
    I kinda mix up the manga and the anime sometimes because I don't pay much attention to DBS but I really hope that Vegeta gets to do somethig major based on how things went when his daughter was born (with him showing more attention to his family than Goku does or comprehends, and he should be motivated to outdo himself for the sake of Bra which is what he always lacked before) but it seems that Goku will once again be the one to take the cake. Maybe they're making it this obvious only to surprise us? (aaah who am I kidding)

Nonetheless, Y makes a good point about universe 4. Plus Quitela was revealed to be the one who beat Beerus in an armwrestling match in the manga, and when a fighter stronger than a god of destruction who is stronger than Beerus was mentioned Beerus said that he only lost at armwrestling, so Quitela might have someone who can be trouble for Jiren

Hit sure tanked a lot of hits. I'm upset to see that he's out of the match, I would've wanted to see someone like Ribrianne out of there instead, I also wish the other universes had at least 2 guys that were like at the same level as vegeta/frieza or something that would've given a lot more competition.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I hope they don't take the usual Goku is our hero route, well maybe against Jiren, but I'm also wishing for some other fighters from different universes to evolve and shine during the coming matches.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

doesn't look like there's anyone left in u2, u3, and u4. 30 peeps are left. i expect 10 more will be eliminated before the sjjb-levle fighters take the stage against u11.

Interesting that Frieza has openly admitted his inferiority to Jiren. So far he's done nothing but lollygag around and take completely unnecessarily long steps to eliminate unworthy fighters. He hasn't fought a single person of note but at least he's still interesting as a character even if the writers are making the twists involving his character for those three and below.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Yeah Jiren should be way more powerful than Frieza but I think Beerus is still as well

Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah Jiren should be way more powerful than Frieza but I think Beerus is still as well
    Frieza is a non factor fodder to both Jiren and Beerus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    Those Jiren fights were enjoyable.
    I kinda mix up the manga and the anime sometimes because I don't pay much attention to DBS but I really hope that Vegeta gets to do somethig major based on how things went when his daughter was born (with him showing more attention to his family than Goku does or comprehends, and he should be motivated to outdo himself for the sake of Bra which is what he always lacked before) but it seems that Goku will once again be the one to take the cake. Maybe they're making it this obvious only to surprise us? (aaah who am I kidding)

Nonetheless, Y makes a good point about universe 4. Plus Quitela was revealed to be the one who beat Beerus in an armwrestling match in the manga, and when a fighter stronger than a god of destruction who is stronger than Beerus was mentioned Beerus said that he only lost at armwrestling, so Quitela might have someone who can be trouble for Jiren
    The wording was fighter that a god of destruction could not beat so its not necessarily stronger.

U4 seems to have two tiny/not visible guys. They might have tricky powers/invulnerability and/or are just not easy to detect which is why even a god can't beat them. Also I've been hearing about the possibility of a fusion so maybe there is a fused fighter that is GOD level.

I really hope Vegeta gets something but I am not getting my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    The wording was fighter that a god of destruction could not beat so its not necessarily stronger.

U4 seems to have two tiny/not visible guys. They might have tricky powers/invulnerability and/or are just not easy to detect which is why even a god can't beat them. Also I've been hearing about the possibility of a fusion so maybe there is a fused fighter that is GOD level.

I really hope Vegeta gets something but I am not getting my hopes up.
    Vegeta should be the last one standing his recent development has been much better than Goku's, and he has finally admitted that there are other things to life than training and fighting, he should be fighting with a great father's weight 1481999926181.jpg

New DBS movie for 2018?

"IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP" - RIC FLAIR

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    Vegeta should be the last one standing his recent development has been much better than Goku's, and he has finally admitted that there are other things to life than training and fighting, he should be fighting with a great father's weight 1481999926181.jpg
    I've given up hope that it will happen. Its the Goku show and they always hating on Vegeta .

Goku should thank all his teachers because he doesn't have an original move of his own. Without his stolen moves he would have gotten his ass whooped.

KK= King Kai
    Spirit Bomb= King Kai
    IT= Yardrats
    kamehameha= Roshi

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    I've given up hope that it will happen. Its the Goku show and they always hating on Vegeta .

Goku should thank all his teachers because he doesn't have an original move of his own. Without his stolen moves he would have gotten his ass whooped.

KK= King Kai
    Spirit Bomb= King Kai
    IT= Yardrats
    kamehameha= Roshi
    The only thing regarding the Kamehameha is how Roshi should thank Goku for making it a good move, since the Dodon was implied to originally be the superior move in Tien.

Don't forget After Image, Destructo Disc, and Solar Flare.

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    The only thing regarding the Kamehameha is how Roshi should thank Goku for making it a good move, since the Dodon was implied to originally be the superior move in Tien.

Don't forget After Image, Destructo Disc, and Solar Flare.
    I wasn't going to include the Kamehameha cause it really isn't that good of a move but its so iconic that I couldn't leave it out.

There are more techs but those are the most notable. Goku rarely uses those techniques anymore.

KK, IT and Spirit Bomb are still very relevant and overpowered. KK allows goku to be 20x stronger than Vegeta and Frieza which is stupid.

Spirit Bomb helped Goku to unlock ultra instinct and allowed him to beat Kid Buu.

I hope there will be a new movie

And hopefully not DBS story based like Revival of F