Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pokemon Reborn

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think all the pokemons except for the legendaries are available now.
    Except Budew

Shes been removed from the game

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Except Budew

Shes been removed from the game
    I thought there is a certain time to get budew, during sunshine or something

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    I thought there is a certain time to get budew, during sunshine or something
    Yeah shes straight up gone now apparently

I think its meant to be an inside joke or something

I'll wait until this game is completely finished before I try it once again considering I've already played through it like, ten times.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Yeah, if this gets a final update I'll make a playthrough for sure as well.

...pretty certain that wont be a for a while though.

Kazutrash - A Real Man hentaisenpai's Avatar
    This game was so fucking good, but it was so god dang hard, even harder than insurgence. For the people who have played, what does your team look like?

Quote Originally Posted by hentaisenpai View Post
    This game was so fucking good, but it was so god dang hard, even harder than insurgence. For the people who have played, what does your team look like?
    Usually had a Magnezone in my party to help me through some of the tougher battles with ice and fairy, but in E17, they changed it so you couldn't get him until much longer, which really sucks.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Usually had a Magnezone in my party to help me through some of the tougher battles with ice and fairy, but in E17, they changed it so you couldn't get him until much longer, which really sucks.
    Did you do the special event to get the beldum? it's fucking op as hell

Finally up too the fire guy

Heres my team

Greninja - 41 (round, lick, waterpulse, smackdown)
    Beautifly - 40 ( Giga Drain, Air Cutter, Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance)
    Toxicroak - 43 (Venoshock, Drain Punch, Sucker Punch, Mud Bomb)
    Galvantula - 41 (Thunder Wave, Sticky Web, Electro Ball, Signal Beam)
    Camerupt - 41 ( Take Down, Earth Power, Lava Plume, Rock Slide
    Klang - 41 ( Vice Grip, Automitise, Charge Beam, Gear Grind)

Ngl I only caught my wurmple in the hidden garden because it was a shiny. I levelled her up because I thought an early fully evolved pokemon would be useful for the opening gyms. But she just kept on learning really good moves and she just ran so many things over. I kept intended to drop her but time and time again she proved her worth to me and separated from the pack from even pokemon like Growlithe and Nidorina. She is a true fighter and now she has QD I have one of the best set up moves in the game and an actual sweeping threat which is pretty rare to find in reborn
    @Ultra; @X;

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Finally up too the fire guy

Heres my team

Greninja - 41 (round, lick, waterpulse, smackdown)
    Beautifly - 40 ( Giga Drain, Air Cutter, Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance)
    Toxicroak - 43 (Venoshock, Drain Punch, Sucker Punch, Mud Bomb)
    Galvantula - 41 (Thunder Wave, Sticky Web, Electro Ball, Signal Beam)
    Camerupt - 41 ( Take Down, Earth Power, Lava Plume, Rock Slide
    Klang - 41 ( Vice Grip, Automitise, Charge Beam, Gear Grind)

Ngl I only caught my wurmple in the hidden garden because it was a shiny. I levelled her up because I thought an early fully evolved pokemon would be useful for the opening gyms. But she just kept on learning really good moves and she just ran so many things over. I kept intended to drop her but time and time again she proved her worth to me and separated from the pack from even pokemon like Growlithe and Nidorina. She is a true fighter and now she has QD I have one of the best set up moves in the game and an actual sweeping threat which is pretty rare to find in reborn
    @Ultra; @X;
    Nice team

This game simply takes too much time to do another run even though I'm tempted to

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Nice team

This game simply takes too much time to do another run even though I'm tempted to
    Use unconventional pokemon this time around, i actually struggled a lot this playthrough just because I wanted so many of my cool pokemon to work but couldnt because theyre weak sauce and dont learn anything half good. Ive been so tempted to box Galvantula for the longest time because he cant take a hit for shit and his offence is pretty mediocre for a lvl 40 electric pokemon.

Shelly almost ended my run entirely this time, she was utterly indomitable because i had to use ass Nidorina and pants Growlithe who got ohkod. I dont know what I woulda done without greninja and Beautifly who put so many of her pokemon in the ground with air cutter. But then I first tried Shade so it all worked out I guess

I only remember having a metagross, a starter, and muks, that's all. I switched throughout teams a lot so i know i have a lot more. I remember being maxed out and having a good ass team. I lost everything though since I changed computers which actually sucks.

What was the hardest gym for you guys? Mine was either the second gym or the fire one with double battles. She was a pain in the ass.

I love Gavantula but he is kind of weak sauce. Toxicroak is a legit MVP in this game, though.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Quote Originally Posted by hentaisenpai View Post
    I only remember having a metagross, a starter, and muks, that's all. I switched throughout teams a lot so i know i have a lot more. I remember being maxed out and having a good ass team. I lost everything though since I changed computers which actually sucks.

What was the hardest gym for you guys? Mine was either the second gym or the fire one with double battles. She was a pain in the ass.
    The hardest gyms tend to change depending on what I run

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I love Gavantula but he is kind of weak sauce. Toxicroak is a legit MVP in this game, though.
    I might take a leaf outta your book and go for something like magnezone, id be doubling down on steel and missing out on that bug coverage as a result but eh. Magnezone looks fucking cool

Besides I did just land a larvesta in a mystery egg

Little sad that its available in the latest update now and I missed out on Axew but considering it is like the 3rd/4th best choice im pretty happy