Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1305

Thread: Black Clover

  1. #21
    the jews did it Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,787
    Is this good?

    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBaldHeadedNegro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this good?
    I checked the thread directory and there was nothing about it in there.

    Also yeah, it's pretty damn great. Honestly gives off Naruto, Zatch Bell and Fairy Tail vibes from it. Except it's actually better

    It's not the drugs that make a drug addict, it's the need to escape reality..


  3. #23
    the jews did it Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Walk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I checked the thread directory and there was nothing about it in there.

    Also yeah, it's pretty damn great. Honestly gives off Naruto, Zatch Bell and Fairy Tail vibes from it. Except it's actually better
    Sounds kinda childish though

    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBaldHeadedNegro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sounds kinda childish though
    Don't knock it til you try it

    It's not the drugs that make a drug addict, it's the need to escape reality..


  5. #25
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,535
    Black Clover is good stuff



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  6. #26
    Resist the Flesh Minty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arzareth
    Posts
    9,042


    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Raigou apparently can't even destroy an island, which Whitebeard can do easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vista can fight Whitebeard,

  7. #27
    Resist the Flesh Minty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arzareth
    Posts
    9,042


    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Raigou apparently can't even destroy an island, which Whitebeard can do easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vista can fight Whitebeard,

  8. #28
    Merge the threads.


  9. #29
    @Bold;

    It's not the drugs that make a drug addict, it's the need to escape reality..


  10. #30
    The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    9,852
    New chapter.

    I like the way they do things. Its like saying you can be a god liking being, but you won't become the king unless you can produce results.


    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

  11. #31
    The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    9,852

    I like this character.


    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

  12. #32
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,535
    Bumping good Black Clover



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  13. #33
    The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    9,852
    I am not sure where I should place this. The story and art isn't the greatest, yet it has the most likable cast I have seen from a Shounen manga in a long time. I hope this is something that will end up big like One Piece and Naruto. As long as it can learn from Naruto's mistakes.


    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

  14. #34
    Skraawwk!! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    18,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am not sure where I should place this. The story and art isn't the greatest, yet it has the most likable cast I have seen from a Shounen manga in a long time. I hope this is something that will end up big like One Piece and Naruto. As long as it can learn from Naruto's mistakes.
    I've actually heard this described as the next Naruto more than once.

    Is it that similar?

  15. #35
    The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    9,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've actually heard this described as the next Naruto more than once.

    Is it that similar?
    The manga about superheroes is more like the next Naruto. Black Clover is more like a classic shonen with a fresh breath.


    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

  16. #36
    Murim-in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Montreal, CA
    Posts
    797
    I just realized there was a black clover thread.

    We got a nice twist last chapter. It's the first time se actually get an idea of what Asta grimmoire is.
    Those guys from the eye of the midnight sun look really strong.

    I really like this manga and i think it's going to stick. Theres room for it, EOTMS is from the same country and there are other enemy countries out there.

  17. #37
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,535
    More info on his strange swords



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  18. #38
    meru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    forest o.o
    Posts
    1,482
    i am a few chapters behind... or a lot..no idea..anyway till now i liked it but i needed a break... i am not sure if i should continue or not <_<

  19. #39
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,535
    Its essentially magic Naruto



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  20. #40
    Murim-in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Montreal, CA
    Posts
    797
    Quote Originally Posted by meru View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i am a few chapters behind... or a lot..no idea..anyway till now i liked it but i needed a break... i am not sure if i should continue or not <_<
    You should! I like this manga. Humour is good and so is the story until now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •