Page 65 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1655

Thread: Black Clover

  1. #1281
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,464
    He's actually doing a really good job with the whole events with the elves and how the humans are back stabbing shitbags



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  2. #1282
    JustSomeDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nun Ya
    Posts
    3,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's actually doing a really good job with the whole events with the elves and how the humans are back stabbing shitbags
    But the series itself still isn't even top 3 in terms of grittiness or darkness in WSJ current runners.

  3. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But the series itself still isn't even top 3 in terms of grittiness or darkness in WSJ current runners.
    HxH, Kimetsu, and TPN right? I disagree about any of them being gritty. Dark, sure.

    I don't think BC has to be completely dark to emulate Berserk, though. As long as it can deliver even just a third of the realness, it'll be fine. The tone change hasn't happened yet.

  4. #1284
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,464
    It's way of handling this racial conflict is good



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  5. #1285
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,464
    Alright cool, a team dynamics chapter.

    Luckily those were fodder elves.

    As long as we get back to the thicker stuff next chapter or the one after that we're good.

    Don't drag out this rampage, Tabata



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  6. #1286
    Episode 20, have seen this concept done before. But still, pretty good execution. Asta came out pretty good. But his power is way too OP.

  7. #1287
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Listen, buddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Episode 20, have seen this concept done before. But still, pretty good execution. Asta came out pretty good. But his power is way too OP.
    His Anti-magic is only a tool.

    It's only as good as the user.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  8. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His Anti-magic is only a tool.

    It's only as good as the user.
    It isn't about that. It more about he is already a threat to much higher tier than an amateur like himself.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's only as good as the user.
    Though it also meant he can back up his words, which does make that scene cool.

  9. #1289
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Listen, buddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It isn't about that. It more about he is already a threat to much higher tier than an amateur like himself.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Though it also meant he can back up his words, which does make that scene cool.
    If they are careless and let him get in close and don't manage to blitz and one shot him.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  10. #1290
    If i heard "call me captain" one more time, a kitten will die.

  11. #1291
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Listen, buddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If i heard "call me captain" one more time, a kitten will die.
    Charlotte just wants to be referred to as the rank she earned



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  12. #1292
    Great chapter.

  13. #1293
    JustSomeDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nun Ya
    Posts
    3,329
    Do you guys see Yuno getting infinite mana to offset Asta's anti-magic?

    I remember seeing a question asked - "How is Tabata going to have Asta and Yuno be equals if Asta's anti-magic will always be better than magic in general?"

    My first thought was Yuno's perfected spirit drive + other power-ups resulting in him having infinite magic to parallel Asta's anti-magic, essentially making them unmatchable entities in the series bar only matching each other.

  14. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you guys see Yuno getting infinite mana to offset Asta's anti-magic?

    I remember seeing a question asked - "How is Tabata going to have Asta and Yuno be equals if Asta's anti-magic will always be better than magic in general?"

    My first thought was Yuno's perfected spirit drive + other power-ups resulting in him having infinite magic to parallel Asta's anti-magic, essentially making them unmatchable entities in the series bar only matching each other.
    Mana Zone already counters Asta's skillset. If anything, it's Asta who is supposed to be catching up to Yuno.

    That question was probably asked by a person who doesn't understand that Asta's anti-magic does not make him overpowered, it just levels the playing field between him and the opposing mage. His base stats (or the stats inflated by Black Form) take care of the rest.

  15. #1295
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,464
    Rades becoming even more broken



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  16. #1296
    Might as well bring Julius back now

  17. #1297
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Might as well bring Julius back now
    Rades could easily become the strongest villain in BC with his Necromancy

    The wizard Kings are gonna be on his list of new corpse pals



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  18. #1298
    I love the little details like rigor mortis making zombies move the way they do, stiffly.

    Also once the zombie magic runs out, Rades, Valtos, and Sally are gonna die right away.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I love the little details like rigor mortis making zombies move the way they do, stiffly.

    Also once the zombie magic runs out, Rades, Valtos, and Sally are gonna die right away.

  19. #1299
    JustSomeDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nun Ya
    Posts
    3,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love the little details like rigor mortis making zombies move the way they do, stiffly.

    Also once the zombie magic runs out, Rades, Valtos, and Sally are gonna die right away.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I love the little details like rigor mortis making zombies move the way they do, stiffly.

    Also once the zombie magic runs out, Rades, Valtos, and Sally are gonna die right away.
    Is there anything that I missed saying that magic was keeping them from just dropping dead? I read it as the magic pulled their souls back into their body, and that's all the magic does. I'm guessing that, assuming I'm right in that, after some time that can no longer be done.

    Either way, one of those reasons could keep Tabata from just saying "Yeah, let's bring Julius back!"

    Another thing, assuming Rades and the gang don't turn tail and become allies here, I kinda want to see Rades go after Julius' corpse.

  20. #1300
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there anything that I missed saying that magic was keeping them from just dropping dead? I read it as the magic pulled their souls back into their body, and that's all the magic does. I'm guessing that, assuming I'm right in that, after some time that can no longer be done.

    Either way, one of those reasons could keep Tabata from just saying "Yeah, let's bring Julius back!"

    Another thing, assuming Rades and the gang don't turn tail and become allies here, I kinda want to see Rades go after Julius' corpse.
    Well their bodies were just burned not decapitated? Idk. We'll have to see. What I'm sure of is that they really died and this is just soul return magic. That would mean their bodies are well into rigor mortis when they came back.

    I think it's a given that Rades will go after Julius corpse, since I don't think Marx and Yami will want Clover Kingdom to know just yet. Will he succeed? Idk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •