Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 570

Thread: Black Clover

  1. #541
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Teo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6,499
    didn't expect zora to steal the show like that

    nice chapter
    R O C K S T A R

  2. #542
    Skraawwk!! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like it's gonna be the next naruto in the most negative way



  3. #543
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    51,398
    It's exciting




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  4. #544
    The Superior Trap Featherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Denmark/Japan
    Posts
    9,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It’s easy to see why japan likes it do much

    Liking something doesn’t equal quality especially

    When it’s a shonen jump series


  5. #545
    Skraawwk!! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It’s easy to see why japan likes it do much

    Liking something doesn’t equal quality especially

    When it’s a shonen jump series
    I just mean in the "Naruto in the worst way" thing. The whole "hot blooded but hard working simpleton MC" is part and parcel of the experience and is a cultural deal, but having it described this way sorta feels like rinsing your mouth out with used old sink water.



  6. #546
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    51,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    didn't expect zora to steal the show like that

    nice chapter







    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  7. #547
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,254
    That's an interesting development, curious to see where he takes it from here.

  8. #548
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    9,531
    Why couldn't he just remain a dick that had a heart of gold but we never learn that he was actually a good boy all along

    Thanks to Cake~


  9. #549
    Winter is cumming Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    5,901
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why couldn't he just remain a dick that had a heart of gold but we never learn that he was actually a good boy all along
    Because Shonen.

  10. #550
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    9,531
    That doesn't excuse it.

    This wasn't character development, it was retro-actively making a character a good guy

    Thanks to Cake~


  11. #551
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    51,398
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why couldn't he just remain a dick that had a heart of gold but we never learn that he was actually a good boy all along
    What're you talking about?




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  12. #552
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    9,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Hero From Beyond View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What're you talking about?
    The fact they made an interesting character less interesting

    Thanks to Cake~


  13. #553
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    51,398
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fact they made an interesting character less interesting
    Which character?




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  14. #554
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    9,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Hero From Beyond View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which character?
    Are you being dense?

    It's clearly zora

    Thanks to Cake~


  15. #555
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    51,398
    I missed the post.



    I love Zora


    My favorite is between him and Asta




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  16. #556
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    9,531
    Well did you like him before the flashback reveal about his dad?

    Thanks to Cake~


  17. #557
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    51,398
    His dad was a swell guy, but it seems more right now like the fuel for his anger and viscous nature.




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  18. #558
    Dai Don Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Hero From Beyond View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His dad was a swell guy, but it seems more right now like the fuel for his anger and viscous nature.
    Funny typo

    In any case I think this was my favorite chapter in a long time. Zora is a good character and I enjoyed his backstory.

    You say you wanted him to be a dick with a heart of gold, what has changed? He's still acting the same, we just now know why he isn't a straightforward good guy and instead goes around messing with people and hardly trusting others. It didn't change his character at all in my eyes

  19. #559
    The pacing for the the anime is so fucking bad. Leave it to Pierrot to slow down a series that greatly benefits from having lighting-fast pace.

  20. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The pacing for the the anime is so fucking bad. Leave it to Pierrot to slow down a series that greatly benefits from having lighting-fast pace.
    I'm assuming episode 3 was bad then? I haven't watched it yet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •