Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Blood and Wine expansion...

this, this is how a DLC should be. Entirely new gigantic map, massive amount of new quests and items, multiple NPCs with voiceovers, three different endings, 14 hours+ main quest line alone, love to detail with every new quest and item you find and fantastic storytelling.

This could easily qualify as a game on it's own.

Dear god, I have to contend with this? I just started with the plain Witcher 3, and I feel so freaking lost within this world. Now, I have two more gigantic maps waiting for me? I'm not gonna put this damn game down.

I'll have to pick this back up eventually. Although I didn't really do anything in the game yet.

Killed the Griffin. Not a bad game, I must say. The controls are a bit too rough though.

'not a bad game'

>best game in years

you have yet to witness the best mission in the game

when all are drunk as fuck

Yo raven.

Did you also try on Yens leggings?

of course i did

Been playing this game for the last week or so. And I mean basically the entire last week. I think I've averaged about 14-15 hours per day. I think it might be the best game I've ever played, no joke. The combination of scope and polish is unlike anything I've ever seen in a game of this type before.

The way they've learned their lessons from the successes and problems with the first two games (which I played in succession right before getting to this one), polished it all up, added in even more stuff that's of just as high quality - AND raised the attention to detail to an even higher level - is almost unbelievable. It makes me finally understand why the reception for Fallout 4 was a bit lukewarm in light of TW3's release earlier the same year. Bethesda have been doing their thing for longer and still can't seem to learn their lessons half as well. This game should be a textbook example of the big open world RPG.
    Last edited by Coruscation; 08-22-2016 at 11:05 PM.

Corus giving basically a 10/10 comment rating for the game.

the amount of effort and love put into this game is amazing.

I am already betting that this game will win Game of the Year award.

The game has DLCs that are ACTUAL DLCs not part of the core game taken out so people pay more money. The core content is outright crazy, there were free DLC released for the game too.

CD Project Red are by far one of the most beloved studios that exist right now... Delivering good old high quality over shitty quantity, that's not to mention how it blew all the expectations it had out of the water... It literally surprassed 90% of all expectations that were put for it.

Anyways, Witcher 3 being such a well taken care of game is alone enough for it to be a GotY imo.
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Wasn't TW3 released last year?

How will it win the GotY award again?

it can't.

It seems like a bitch to completely play the entire game given's Corus's playtime. I probably won't ever finish it.

I enjoyed every damn minute of it and was destroyed once it was over.

The game is a masterpiece

I can tell. You can swim in this open-world game.

If you can't binge play like I'm doing, this is probably the kind of game you have running for months on end, always being able to go back and do something. It's not worth it to hurry things - it's meant to be a fairly slow-paced game. I highly recommend playing mostly or entirely without the fast travel feature. It takes more time but pulls you into the world in an amazing way, especially since the game is completely free of load screens except when you're going to a different "overworld".
    Last edited by Coruscation; 08-22-2016 at 11:11 PM.

It would probably take me half a year with school starting up pretty soon. But definitely, the feeling when riding a horse throughout the continent will be satisfying. This was one of the stuff I've liked from MGS5.

Gopher's LP has been going on for over a year. It's up to 150 parts and I think he's starting to approach the last third or so of the main story. So it's a game you can pretty much have going for as long as it takes. Always have something to look forward to.